Woohyun X Key (Infinite & SHINee)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you brush your teeth? Let me smell," Kibum asked his daughter. She had been running around all morning and was getting nothing done. Kibum wasn't even sure if she had her pants on the right way. With one look and yep, the zipper was on her behind and Kibum wondered how she had managed to put her pants on backwards, then button and zip them up. 

"No!" Taeyeon yelled, running away as Kibum attempted to catch her before she got too far from his grasp. She was too fast however and turned the corner of the couch before Kibum could catch her. He even managed to stub his toe on one of the platforms of the couch. He yelped in pain as his toe made contact with the wood and he grabbed it in pain, hopping on one foot until he fell into the couch. Kibum sighed as he lay there, giving his toe some time to recover before he tried again.  

"Kibum!" an irritated voice yelled from the kitchen. Kibum groaned as he rolled off the couch and limped to the kitchen where his husband was. 

Once in the kitchen, Kibum could see what the problem was. His husband was standing in the middle of a soup mess with a distraught Taeyon sitting close by, not one drop of soup on her person. Woohyun looked pissed, his legs covered in cold (thankfully) soup that he had just come from a newly opened tupperware, "Why is Taeyeon not dressed and why is she running around the kitchen while I am making her lunch?" he didn't sound or look happy of course. He was covered in chicken soup, some noodles sticking to his jeans. 

"I don't know?" Kibum answered, lifting his shoulders. It sounded more like a question rather than an answer. He was afraid of Woohyun a bit today because it was Taeyeon's first day of kindergarten and Woohyun wanted everything to be perfect for her first day. He was under a lot of stress and under a lot of stress while pregnant. Heavily pregnant, thirty-six weeks pregnant and ready to pop. 

"Well now I have to clean myself and the floor and I guess I'll have to brush her hair too," he listed, sounding even more angry, "You clean up the floor, I'll change my clothes, and do Taeyeon's hair and dress her. Make her a sandwich, since I guess soup is out of the question," he eyed the floor and frowned, "Pack her a dessert and an apple juice, and make sure everything is in her backpack. We don't want her to forget something on the first day," and just like that, Woohyun was out of the room and gone to go obsess over their daughter. She was going to look perfect for her first day, that's for sure. 

Kibum started on that sandwich. He made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a little bit of marshmallow fluff, the way she liked it best. He cut the crusts off and finally placed the sandwich in a plastic bag and sealed it off. Next, grabbed a Little Debbie cupcake and placed it in the bag along with a full bottle of apple juice. The lunch seemed plain so Kibum grabbed a handful of small cheese cubes and put them in a small, plastic container and grabbed some pretzels for good measure. Then he added a whole apple. Taeyeon's favorite apples were granny smith. He stuffed the lunchbox full and made sure it looked neat and tidy. 

To be all cute and cliché, Kibum grabbed a sticky note and wrote down, 'Daddy and Mommy love you so much baby girl! Have a good day at school!' It was sweet and simple and Taeyeon already knew how to read those words. She will love it. 

Kibum tucked the lunchbox into Taeyeon's back pack and while at it, he checked all that she had in there to make sure she wouldn't forget anything. Kibum examined what she had in her back pack and started to laugh as he noticed the different items that Taeyeon had put into her back pack herself. He found a stuffed animal at the bottom along with a few My Little Pony toys layered underneath that. Kibum laughed as he took out each toy one by one. It was just like Taeyeon to try and bring her toys with her, she was such a sneak. 

Everything she needed was in her backpack, all neatly put together, all thanks to Woohyun. He was freaking out over Taeyeon's first day of kindergarten, wanting everything to go perfect for her. She was their first born, and soon enough they were going to have a little boy with them too. Woohyun was going through his nesting phase and everything had to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter