Suho X Chen (EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pregnancy doesn't need to be very in depth. It's such a short amount of time in someone's life, especially when the outcome lasted a little less than one hundred years. 

Jongdae found out he was pregnant and it had been so sudden and exciting. He and Joonmyun hadn't planned for a baby but they also hadn't done much to prevent a pregnancy from happening either. They were going to go with what happened and they weren't going to be surprised if Jongdae did end up pregnant. Family planning was hard to do and so winging it seemed like a better option than waiting until things got good before trying for a baby, because when would that be? When were things good enough to try for a baby? There was never a good time, so Jongdae and Joonmyun said it to condoms and prepared themselves for the possibility of a baby in their lives in the near future. There had been a few months of no pregnancy but they soon found themselves in the clinic with positive results after a home test came back positive as well. 

So they weren't surprised nor were they shocked, but they were excited and scared at the same time. Raising a baby was a big deal and a lot went into. Pregnancy was the start of that all and the baby was going to stick around until the day they died. They made a little human together and both Joonmyun and Jongdae were going to figure out how to raise that little human together. 

There wasn't a lot Jongdae could say about his pregnancy, it was short, flew by very fast. Uneventful. In all honesty, it passed by in what felt like a month. There were the general few things he remembered, but all in all, it wasn't much. 

And Jongdae was a fan of poetry. He adored the rhythm it held and the stories they can tell in a few short lines. He studied literature in college and poetry was always his favorite unit. He would write Joonmyun poetry a lot when they first started dating. But he wrote it enough that Joonmyun could pick up the patterns and write his own, leaving Jongdae feeling like his attempts weren't so special. He didn't share as much poetry now but he still wrote. 

But for his pregnancy, Jongdae had the perfect way to summarize it all in a way that still said enough about it. He would keep the poems for his child to read when he or she was old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter