CAP X L.Joe (TEENTOP)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee rushed to the door as he heard the loud and desperate bangs against the wood to his apartment. He quickly gripped the door handle and flung the door open to see who was desperately in need of him at such a late hour. 

He was surprised none the less to come face to face with his best friend. A teary eyed and depressed looking Byunghun at that. 

"Byung, what's wrong?" he asked, stepping forward cautiously with his arms spread when he took note of how Byunghun was making no move to greet him, "Hey, talk to me, please. I don't like seeing you so sad," he urged, not liking the sight of his friend so down. 

At those words, Byunghun finally chose to break down and seek comfort. His voice betrayed him and let out and ugly and hoarse sob as he dove forward into Chanhee's arms. He couldn't let out a word without it sounding like he was choking on a frog. 

Chanhee led Byunghun inside and guided the sobbing mess to the couch. When he was settled, Chanhee sat next to him and held him as he continued to let his frustration, sadness, and anger out in the form of tears, "Tell me please. What happened?" Chanhee asked when Byunghun was calm enough to speak. 

Byunghun stopped sniffling momentarily to say, "I told him about the baby. He doesn't want it," he again broke into tears, unable to speak what was on his mind again. But he didn't need to, because Chanhee already knew what was going on. Minsoo. 

Byunghun was expecting his and Minsoo's child and was about ten weeks along. He had found out about a week in advance and was nervous about telling his boyfriend, only seeking the advice of Chanhee and Daniel. Tonight was finally the night he decided to tell him, but it seems that everything ended horribly. 

Not wanting to press the matter further and seeing as how Byunghun was a crying mess right now, Chanhee led the male to his spare bedroom for the night. He helped him change into a pair of his pajamas and laid him down for the night with a promise that everything will be alright. 

Chanhee left the room and was fuming now. He whipped out his phone form his pocket and dialed the only other person's number who was involved in this, Daniel. After the third ring, the younger answered cheerily, "Hello? What's up, hyung?"

"Byunghun told Minsoo about the baby, but he doesn't want it! I don't know what happened afterwards, but now Byunghun is at my house and staying for the night," he explained to the younger. 

"Are you serious?!" Daniel screeched, appalled by the elder's decision. There was a short silence as the two contemplated over things, "What are we going to do?" he asked, speaking aloud for the two. 

"I don't know," was his simple reply. 

Eleven weeks. That's how long it took for Minsoo to come back. When Byunghun was twenty-one weeks along in the pregnancy. 

He spent those eleven weeks, wondering about his ability to even raise and nurture his own child. Upon hearing his beloved Byunghun tell him that he was expecting and to be a father, his mind immediately shut down. 

Fear replaced his thoughts and feelings as a baby came into the picture. Having a kid of his own was never in his life agenda. He always thought it would be him and Byunghun. A child would be an annoying nuisance that cry, poop, pee, and barf all the time, waking up at ungodly hours just whining for a feeding or diaper change. That was something that he didn't want. 

So when Byunghun attempted to bring him back to reality, he flipped. He instantly felt the anger well up in him and impulsive actions came out as he demanded the younger leave his house. He distinctly remembered yelling, "That baby will never be one of mine." 

What an idiot. 

Now, he regretted all he said. He terribly missed Byunghun. He spent his time contemplating about the baby that belonged to him. He had no doubt that it was his, but he had a hard time accepting it. He knew he would struggle tremendously with the responsibility that came with a child, and he feared he didn't have what it takes. 

All too late, he realized, Byunghun must be having a worse time than him. Big shocker. Byunghun was the one who had to take care of not only himself, but another human being that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter