Mingyu X Wonwoo (Seventeen)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo knew there was something off when his lovely omega did not meet him at the door of their apartment. After Mingyu went on maternity leave, he wasn't left with much to do at the house except cook and clean and he was getting to the point where both of those were getting too tiring for him. His feet were swollen beyond belief and due to that, standing for long periods of time was just not something he could do anymore. 

"Mingyu," Wonwoo called as he kicked off his shoes. He could smell him, delicate omega pheromones able to reach his senses. The peppermint and chocolate smell of the younger was so inviting and sweet. Ever since he got pregnant, the scent of pine was added, thanks to Wonwoo's own pine and warm fire kind of smell, with a hint of cinnamon and Mingyu smelled just like Christmas. It was an insight to what their upcoming pup was to smell like. 

"Wonnie?" Mingyu's voice sounded, close in proximity. He was in their room for sure and so Wonwoo set his keys on the table by the door and headed to their shared bedroom. His mate's scent grew stronger the closer he walked to their bedroom, only concluding his suspicions. Wonwoo pushed their bedroom door the rest of the way open and his jaw nearly dropped. 

"Did you make a nest?" he immediately asked upon sight of what was one their bed. 

It was now, indeed a nest. Wonwoo had shortly noticed that the pillows of their couch were missing and but hadn't paid much mind to it. Now he could see that they were gone and were instead strewn across their mattress that was now on their floor, "And you moved the mattress by yourself?!" he asked next, knowing that a mattress wasn't exactly easy to move by yourself nor was it light. 

"I called Seungkwan and he helped me," Mingyu stated, shifting so he was laying on his side facing the older.

Their omega friend was quite the complainer so Wonwoo expected that he complained a lot while helping move their mattress to the ground. But the alpha disregarded that and further studied the nest his mate had built. All of their blankets in the house were added to the mattress and arranged in color, some bunched up and used as pillows among their collection of throw pillows and the pillows from their bed. Wonwoo could see his sweaters and sweatshirts thrown into the mix, one of them stacked under Mingyu's head in the nest. It was the college sweatshirt the omega always stole when he went through heats and at the beginning of their relationship. Mingyu had been shy about letting an alpha help him through heats and hadn't even invited the older to help him until a year into their relationship. Their first heat together had been when Wonwoo marked him and mated him. 

"I don't know if that's much better," Wonwoo commented as he headed towards his mate's nest. He kicked off his shoes and dropped to the ground, crawling onto the mattress. Mingyu smiled as the older got closer and tilted his head, inviting the alpha to scent him. Wonwoo obliged and pressed his nose to Mingyu's scent gland and his lips to the mark on his neck, his comforting scent flooding his senses. Mingyu shivered at the fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter