Daeyeol X Y (Golden Child)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just get out!" Sungyoon yelled in frustration, fist violently hitting the bed after his sudden outburst, "Just get out already!" 

His initial yell had scared the skin off of Daeyeol who was sitting right next to him on their shared bed. Now with context and not as much fear in his heart, he decided to play along, "Okay," Daeyeol scrambled to get off the bed and started to walk towards their bedroom door to go to the kitchen and maybe grab himself a glass of water.

"No, not you. Stupid," Sungyoon spat in half annoyance and half amusement, using his hand to wave his husband back over, "I was talking to Bomin," Daeyeol started walking back over towards their bed and gently dropped his hand to rest on his younger husband's very large and rotund belly where their baby was still growing inside. Their baby boy was proving to be a handful already with how much he moved and how big he already was, no thanks to Daeyeol's height, "He keeps kicking me and it's starting to hurt. I swear he's bruising my uterus because he kicks so hard," Sungyoon complained, using his hands to rub around the stretched skin to comply to his very stubborn and active son.  

Bomin had started kicking early and Sungyoon swore he could feel him kicking at twelve weeks along. Daeyeol had called him silly until they finally saw a doctor for their next checkup and their doctor had not so confidently confirmed that yes, their baby was moving. It wasn't so confident due to his disbelief that Sungyoon, who was experiencing his first pregnancy, was already feeling the movement. Some mothers with several pregnancies have reported feeling kicks as early as twelve weeks, but that was after having a baby before. It was a strange visit, but there was no doubt that Sungyoon had been feeling his child's movements and kicks early on. And since that first movement, Bomin had not let up and kicked non-stop. He wouldn't stop, no matter what, and at thirty-six weeks gestation, he was still very stubborn and kicked his mother all the time relentlessly. Sungyoon loved the little kicks Bomin would deliver when he was eating and the small movements he made when Sungyoon was happy, but he hated the harsh movements that had him doubling over and the movements that were unpleasant. The worst kicks were when Bomin kicked him right in the cervix. That felt like hell. 

Daeyeol returned to his spot on the bed and scooted closer to Sungyoon so he could talk to his unborn baby. Daeyeol returned a tender hand to the warm skin of Sungyoon's belly, right above the newest stretch mark that spidered its way onto his pale skin. Daeyeol didn't have to wait long before he was met with a massive kick placed at his fingers underneath the skin. It was chilling actually, it always had been. If Sungyoon wasn't wearing a shirt, Daeyeol was sure that he would be able to see his son's movement from the outside. His kicks were that strong and sometimes, he could pretty much identify which body part it was. Like right now, Daeyeol was feeling a head against his palm.

Daeyeol loved it when his son moved around. It was purely magical and even when Sungyoon was suffering past their son's hyperactivity. Daeyeol placed his lips just above Sungyoon's bellybutton, breath ghosting over the skin as he breathed, "Hey you, quit kicking so hard okay? Your mom wants to sleep soon and he can't if you keep moving around like this. Stop it," he ordered and then placed a kiss on his stomach for good measure.

It took a second but before long, Sungyoon's eyes widened and he placed a hand on Daeyeol's shoulder, "He stopped!" he exclaimed excitedly with an elated smile. The smile on his face was huge and he looked relieved as well, "He finally stopped!" he exclaimed again, using his hands to brush his hair back out of his face, then he frowned a bit, "That means I have to go to sleep now," he realized with another smidge of irritation, "It's only 9:30. It's too early to actually go to sleep.”

"I think that's the perfect time to sleep," Daeyeol stated as he used the remote control to turn off the television set that had been playing in the background, "You've been losing sleep, so going to bed early will help you a lot," Daeyeol readied as he pulled the covers up. The only light on was the lamp beside him, and he grabbed the little knob and turned it, killing the source of light and darkening the room. The only light left was from the outside from street lights, "Sleep when he sleeps, at least you'll get some guaranteed sleep tonight.”

That was easier said than done. Sungyoon still had to find comfort which was harder to do as big as he was, "Okay," he acquiesced defeatedly. Sungyoon slightly adjusted himself to the best of his ability, tucked a pillow in between his legs and faced Daeyeol who was also facing him with a goofy smile plastered on his face, "What?" Sungyoon asked annoyed. He would have turned over onto his other side so he didn't have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter