Jaehyun X Taeyong (NCT)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong stared in the mirror and took in every detail of his new body with a wide smile on his face, sharp features softening with his admiration. He had just started showing, no longer bloating as a symptom. It was exhilarating, evidence of his baby finally manifesting in his lower abdomen. He had started showing two days ago, just before his twelfth week and since then his hands hadn't left his body. A hand was always on the tiny, tiny swell in between his hips, wanting to be closer even though it was impossible since the baby was inside of him. A man could try though because that was his baby in there. This was no bloat, this was his actual baby. 

He had taken to wearing snug shirts that would showcase his bump, proving to the world that there was something there. It had only been two days but even to his prenatal appointment that was today, he was going to wear a tighter shirt and would waltz into the office with pride and confidence. He usually wore oversized and baggy clothes, but that would also hide away his baby. He didn't want to do that from now on. 

Taeyong's body shivered in excitement as he turned in the mirror to see his bump in every angle, feeling light on his feet as he moved. Having a baby had been his dream since he was a kid, whether he was having the baby or not. Being a parent had been the number one thing on his bucket list, and here he was. Having a baby with the love of his life, Yoonoh who was now walking into the room. 

Yoonoh chuckled in amusement as Taeyong made eye contact with him in the mirror, still facing the reflective surface with his hands holding his small belly. Taeyong knew Jaehyun could see where his hands were and as a flirty gesture, Taeyong shaped his hands into a heart right over the crest of his belly. He was extremely satisfied to see Yoonoh's eyes squint in a full smile that popped out, showcasing the same expression he made when they were married in their ceremony. Purely infatuated and glimmering with love.  

"Stop it, you flirt," Yoonoh cooed as he stepped closer to Taeyong up until he was behind him, hands snaking around his waist until both hands were resting on Taeyong's. His hands were warm and encasing Taeyong's body against the younger's chest, pulling him as close as possible. Taeyong hummed in contentment, "Are you ready to go soon?" 

Taeyong's prenatal appointment was in half an hour and it was the only thing he could think about since their last appointment because this time around, they were actually going to see their baby. It had still been too early to take a proper look, but now the baby was big enough to see past the abdominal wall and both Taeyong and Yoonoh were anticipating this visit with so much heart and excitement. Their baby's first picture would be taken today and they would be able to keep it and tape it to their bathroom mirror so they could see it throughout the day.

"Yes, I just wish time would go faster," Taeyong wished, turning in Yoonoh's arms so he was pressing his face into the younger's chest. He rested his nose just under his chin where he could feel a spot where he had missed shaving that morning. It was small and barely anything, but it was still there, "I'm getting really impatient,” he trailed kisses from under his chin to between his collarbones, taking extra time to pay attention to the smooth skin between the protrusions. He had kissed and touched every inch of his husband's skin and he knew the best places to rile the younger up in the smallest ways. They'd been together a long time and they knew each other inside and out. 

"What's new?" Yoonoh asked, ducking his head to pepper kisses all over Taeyong's face. His cheeks, chin, nose, forehead, eyes, and lastly his pink lips that were permanently pouty. He could kiss those lips all day, “We just have fifteen minutes left, that’s not too long, right?” Yoonoh asked, looking in the mirror to study the two of them. They fit together so well, the shorter’s body fitting into the shape of his and Taeyong's head able to rest in the crook of Yoonoh's neck in comfort. It was all too perfect. 

Taeyong huffed and slouched in Yoonoh’s arms to communicate his frustration, basically putting all his weight on the younger, “That feels like forever even when I know it’s not. I feel like I’m going to pee of excitement and yet I still have to wait. I can’t even hold my pee that long, I’ll wet my pants,” he quipped. He could barely hold his pee for five minutes let alone fifteen, and then half an hour? There was just no way he could possibly do that. He still had to drink lots of water so their baby would show up on their ultrasound better and he wasn't particularly looking forward to that. 

“Don’t be so dramatic. We’ll have to leave in a second so we get there on time anyway so put your shoes on so we can go,” Yoonoh reminded as he pulled away, smacking Taeyong on the for good measure. Taeyong giggled and hopped away from the younger to grab his shoes so they could leave as soon as possible, not even phased by the gesture of affection. Yoonoh laughed after his husband but in reality, he was feeling the same joy that Taeyong was feeling. He was just more resigned in his expressions, but Taeyong could always tell. He was fluent in the language of Yoonoh and could read his emotions in a second without fail, “Don’t run! You always run into the corners when you’re in a rush! We don't need to hurt the baby!”

“We'll be fine!” Taeyong shouted back from further away, no doubt already downstairs and sitting on the ground so he could tie his sneakers on. Taeyong wasn’t going to be able to do that for much longer and he had said so himself that he wanted to move with as much freedom as possible before he was weighed down by their baby, “But you need to hurry!” 

“Fine,” Yoonoh acquiesced with pleasure as he jogged down the hall and the stairs of their small house, “You wanna drive or me?”

“You drive! If I drive I’ll speed and we don’t need a ticket to pay for when we have to save for the baby!” Taeyong informed, already thinking so far ahead of their child. He was so ready for this and it was admirable, inspiring even. They still had a good six months before their baby would be here but in retrospect, that was so close for something that was going to be in their lives for forever. This appointment was one step closer, and they would be there very soon. 

After the drive, sitting in the waiting room, and hearing how proud the doctor was of Taeyong finally showing and putting on a healthy amount of weight as well, they had him lay on the examination table right next to an ultrasound machine so they could do a full scan and take measurements. It was so close, they were going to see their baby within seconds. 

And finally seeing their baby for the first time ever was purely magical. They were both surprised to see a full baby despite how much they had looked up twelve-week ultrasounds already. The baby looks like an actual baby at this point but it was still so surprising seeing it for themselves. There was a little person inside of Taeyong and they were just chilling out,  developing and growing into a strong baby that would be in their arms and breathing. Living and alive. 

"That's our baby," Taeyong had repeated the whole visit at the clinic. His eyes never left the monitor, not even to look at Yoonoh. Taeyong could feel Yoonoh's presence at all times and taking a look wouldn't make a difference, he could feel the love and excitement through his fingertips. No need to look at expressions when they were as connected as they were, "That's our baby," all Yoonoh could do was agree and repeat him. 

After the ultrasound was captured and a scan was available, since Taeyong was twelve weeks along, there were several mandatory tests that had to be attended to and Taeyong couldn't deny the request when it was only for the benefit of their child. The first test was a chorionic villus sampling, CVS for short, and it was testing for birth defects, genetic diseases, and other problems during pregnancy that could be harmful to the baby. It was combined with a blood test and a sample taken from the placenta through the abdominal wall, and Taeyong absolutely hated needles, but he could put up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter