Jongup X Zelo 2 (B.A.P)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was summer. Early, more half-way through June. It was full blown summer now with all of its perks. With the sun beating down on the earth, all the trees adorned green leaves, providing shade for overheated residents of the neighborhood. The grass grew thick and buoyant enough to catch the kids who were playing soccer in the nearby fields as they fell to the ground. There was not one pasty white person around, all sporting tans that yet have to darken even more. Yes sir, it was hot, and Jongup's favorite season. 

Jongup was done with all the uncomfortable sneezing, itchy and watery eyes and extra doses of allergy medicine he had to take in order for him to just breathe and sleep at night. The pollen count was more or less dead to him now, so no more prescriptions were needed, unless he needed more Aloe Vera for his sun burns that he will surely get. He was already at least four to five skin shades darker due to his playing of soccer and basketball with his neighborhood friends. 

He would play soccer with Yongguk, Daehyun, and Youngjae. He lost two good players to pregnancy this time around. Himchan was their best forward, but he delivered his and Yongguk's little girl recently, making him unable to play and instead stay home with the baby. The second player never really played with this group, but he was still an excellent player even before moving to the neighborhood. As well as before Junhong was now thirty weeks pregnant with a baby girl. 

Speaking of who, the pregnant male was not doing well this summer. Junhong never was good with the transition between spring and summer in the first place, but being heavily pregnant during these hot months was taking a toll on his body. The heat made him more lethargic and tired and made his highly sensitive pregnancy skin break out. Nausea was a huge side effect as well. The heat would upset his body, causing the muscles in his stomach to contract and make him puke every now and then. Junhong rarely left their house unless he were to go on his daily walk with Jongup. 

Which was now. 

"Jongup, it's six. Do you want to go walk with me?" Junhong asked his spouse sweetly. 

After the first walk they took together in early spring, it became a habit and routine to take a walk every day around the block or park. Junhong didn't even do it for the original purpose of stretching his ligaments for room for the baby anymore, for those days were long passed. As the months progressed, the pregnant male now preferred to take his walks at night when the temperature wasn't so high in summer. 

Jongup looked over at his spouse who was by the door lacing up his shoes, "Of course!" the elder chirped, jumping off the couch to hustle over to Junhong. He grabbed his running shoes and laced them up, matching with Junhong. Truth was, he really enjoyed the walks they both went on. 

Jongup took note of how Junhong was struggling to put on his second shoe, unable to reach his feet due to the size of his belly. He couldn't even see them, let alone put on shoes. 

"I got it," Jongup announced, slipping on the remaining shoe and making sure to tie both tight before standing up, "Ready?" 

Junhong smiled, "Yep!" he suddenly dropped his head and giggled, resting both his hands on his now large baby bump, "Blossom is excited to go, too," he proclaimed happily. Jongup smiled lovingly and placed his large hand over the bump to feel Blossom squirm and kick. 

It was also a habit to call their baby Blossom. It was becoming cliche now to call one's upcoming baby a name when an official one wasn't decided on yet, but the two found themselves in the same situation when Jongup called the baby Blossom. Even though Junhong protested against it, he too fell into the habit of calling Baby by the name. 

The two headed out of the house, making sure to lock everything up before leaving the property. They took their usual route down the street that lead to the park. 

Jongup wove his fingers through Junhong's as the younger waddled along the sidewalk, "How are you feeling?" he asked. 

Junhong scoffed, "I'm fine, Up. I'm not that incapable yet," true, everything was becoming more tiring for him, but he could still walk. He wasn't that pregnant yet. 

"Did you play soccer with the guys?" Junhong asked, changing topic when the park and soccer field came into his line of sight. He missed playing soccer in general. He never got to play with Jongup and his friends, but he would soon enough when their daughter is born. 

"Yeah, a few games," Jongup clarified, "Let me tell you, Youngjae hyung has definitely gotten better and taken lessons from Daehyun hyung. He passed the ball through my legs when I was defense and he the forward today."

Junhong chuckled, "Or maybe you've gotten worse," he suggested. If he remembers correctly, Youngjae was a mildly decent player, but definitely not good enough to pass up Jongup. If Youngjae had gotten better enough to pass Jongup in skill, it was definitely due to the male himself. He looked over at his spouse who was now pouting deeply, "You're slipping," he added, laughing at the expression of insult adorning Jongup's face. 

"Whatever," Jongup spat with a roll of his eyes. He is not slipping. 

"Oh, you big baby," Junhong said, swatting his hand that he was holding, "I was just kidding. Geez."

The two carried on with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter