Hyuk X Hongbin (VIXX)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's so tiny," Sanghyuk cooed as he ran his large hand over Hongbin's tiny baby bump. The elder was at sixteen weeks of his pregnancy and he had only just started showing. It was a concern voiced many times by the doctors, but Hongbin wasn't too far into the threat zone yet for drastic actions. 

It was Saturday night and the two were both lying in bed together after they shared a hot shower and prepared for sleep. All cleaned, but not entirely dressed. It was summer and it was deemed too hot to be normal with their air conditioner on the fritz. So they discarded of their shirts and pajama bottoms to be left in their boxers. Through this, the two were able to observe Hongbin's small, forming baby bump. 

"It will get big sooner or later," Hongbin reassured, reaching down to feel the small mound on his stretched abdomen. It looked more like an awkward puff in his lower abdomen, not quite yet filled out at the upper stomach. 

"I hope so," Sanghyuk whispered as he poked at the swell with his index finger, laughing to himself when his finger was swallowed by the softer tissue, "It means that our baby is nice and healthy."

Hongbin smiled bitterly at the seemingly innocent statement. He of course also wanted their baby to come into this world healthy, but after being model thin all of his life, gaining weight and getting a large belly is a whole new experience for him. He wasn't too fond of the idea now, but he hoped he would get used to it soon, for the sake of their baby. 

But he knew that the obstetrician would be happy with him as well at his next check up in a week. He was expecting praise from their male doctor when he examined the finally achieved rounded area of his abdomen. 

--------

Their doctor was of course elated with Hongbin for actually gaining enough weight for him to start showing, but the doctor needed more. 

"You need to gain ten more pounds," the male doctor flat out said to Hongbin and Sanghyuk, addressing the pregnant male as he wrote down the required amount of weight that Hongbin was expected to gain. 

Sanghyuk nodded in response and through his thought process, he went through all the possible foods he could prepare for the elder that have high calorie counts and carbohydrates, the good stuff that aids in weight gain. 

Hongbin was horrified however to hear this. Ten pounds? He would look like a freaking beached whale afterwards! Being thin is all he knows, being born underweight and forever staying at that range label. 

"The baby is lacking the nutrients that it requires to grow properly and that is due to your consumption or lack there of," the doctor commented, "I need you to eat three full meals a day, at least two snacks in between every one. Can you do that for me, Hongbin? For the baby?" 

Hongbin stared at the doctor, slowly absorbing all the information and all the food he needs to intake. He nodded and said, "I'll try," because after all, it didn't matter what he was going to look like, it mattered how his baby would enter this world. He or she was going to be affected by it after all. 

Sanghyuk chuckled and patted his husband' shoulder, "It will all be okay. Okay?" he asked with a slight laugh. 

Hongbin turned his head and faced the younger. Seeing his face that read faith and joy slowly turned his displeased scowl into a genuine smile, "Okay," he replied. 

"By the way, would you like to know the gender?" the doctor suddenly asked, peering at the screen as he searched for the information himself. It wasn't long before he did and not too long before the two answered. 

"Yes please!" 

The doctor nodded and when he pinpointed the ia, he turned and said, "It's a baby boy. Congratulations, you two!" he did so with a large smile that showed his age through the stretched smile lines. 

The two smiled wide, "A boy?!" Hongbin exclaimed, not quite sure he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter