Kai X D.O (EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umma! Appa! Get up!" the excited shouts of four year old Joonmyun echoed throughout the neatly organized bedroom, per Kyungsoo's request. 

With no response, Joonmyun pouted and decided to take matters into his own hands. The mischievous child climbed onto the tall bed with great effort and crawled over to his sleeping, lifeless father. 

Joonmyun inhaled deeply, grasping every ounce of breath he could so he could mightily roar, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" in Jongin's ear. 

When he got the satisfactory result of Jongin rearing back to the sound's volume, he then proceeded to climb onto his father's neck, "Wake up!" he shouted while slightly bouncing up and down. With each bounce, Jongin's groggy voice fluttered in cadences in resemblance to grunts. 

This was more than enough to stir Kyungsoo and wake him from his deep slumber. His eyes slowly opened, peeling slowly from their set position to see his energetic son suffocating his father. 

Kyungsoo giggled happily, "Good morning, Joon," he greeted, removing his blanket and reaching out for his son to enter his arms. 

Joonmyun quickly left his father's poor neck and hopped into his mother's arms, wrapping his own limbs tightly around his neck, "Merry Christmas!" he exclaimed again at a lower volume as he faced Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo raised a single finger up to his lips to shush his son who imitated the action almost immediately, realizing how loud he truly was. 

Kyungsoo laughed and took notice of the heart fluttering excitement in Joonmyun's bright eyes. Christmas was his favorite holiday by far, and he's said multiple times how he likes the feeling of untying the ribbon of a present that Kyungsoo had diligently worked on. 

Kyungsoo looked to his side to see a suffering Jongin who was simultaneously rubbing his eyes and ears, dark hair sticking up in every which way. He honestly looked like he was run over by a truck with bags under his eyes in result of staying up late to place the presents where they needed to be. And after he ate the "cookies for Santa", the sugar was too much for his system, so he stayed up trying to nurse his sugar rush down while Kyungsoo got some much needed sleep. 

It was still quite early too with the sun still hiding behind the dark sky with the sparkling of the stars twinkling light Christmas lights every now and then. So, his amount of sleep totaled up to about four hours. 

Just then, Jongin rolled over and wrapped his strong arms around his petite husband. Kyungsoo went lax as he came into Jongin's embrace, as if he was melting in Jongin's arms. 

"I wish you would come to me like this when I was sleeping. What if you did?" Jongin groggily asked in Kyungsoo's ear. He rubbed his nose against the soft skin of the elder's temple and smiled while inhaling the sweet scent of his shampoo that lingered in his hair, "I stayed up all night in the white daze of outside. The snow was absolutely crazy this morning!" he added. Kyungsoo struggled to look over and once he did, he noticed the window to be slightly obscured by a small pile of snow that had collected. 

Kyungsoo scoffed, "You know I wouldn't. Not while I'm all pregnant and don't want people touching me as much," he commented while slightly pushing Jongin away to make his point. 

Kyungsoo reached down and set both of his hands on either side of his rotund, thirty-one week pregnant belly where their daughter lay comfortably. This was his second Christmas being pregnant. 

He was four months pregnant with Joonmyun the first time. Thinking back to the time when he was carrying Joonmyun, there were many literal warm memories of when Jongin had cuddled him on Christmas Day when the heater in their house broke down and their coats weren't enough in the long and cold season. Jongin would massage the stretched skin of his abdomen and speak to the child inside, saying sweet things about what he would do with the baby once he or she was born. 

"Come on! This is the Christmas Day that Joonie has always been waited for!" their son interrupted them, becoming impatient in his state. His grammar could use some work. 

Both parents looked down to their son and laughed lovingly, "Okay, Myunnie," Kyungsoo cooed, throwing his covers all the way off his body, "We'll get up now. And what I mean by that is your appa will get us both up," Kyungsoo directed towards his husband with a threatening glare if he didn't do so. 

Jongin sighed and got up, stumbling over to his smaller husband's side of the bed. He grabbed Kyungs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter