Kris X Chanyeol (EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Finished!" Chanyeol exclaimed loudly as he sat back in his seat. His eyes scanned over the paper, searching for any mistakes or slight incorrect detail he needed to fix. When his search was done, he threw his hands over his head in a well deserved stretch, successfully popping his back and stiff shoulders from long hours of being in the same position. The drawing he managed to do had taken ten hours to complete, but it was all worth it when he saw the result of his masterpiece. 

"What?" a voice had asked behind him. 

Chanyeol turned to see his best friend, Baekhyun, enter the room with a glass of water in his hand. Chanyeol smiled and greeted the elder, "Hey, Baek," he turned his attention back to the drawing he finished and admired it more, "I just finished my drawing of Jongin and Kyungsoo as a gift for their anniversary in a week. Come look," he waved over the small male. 

Baekhyun walked over and handed him his water, Chanyeol accepted it gratefully and took a huge swig of the cold liquid. When he brought the glass down and swallowed he asked, "What do you think?" 

He looked up and saw that the small male's eyes had grown twice in size as he observed the pencil masterpiece. It was of Jongin and Kyungsoo of course, but it was based off of their first date picture. Baekhyun wondered how the taller had managed to get the treasured picture, but put that aside to mark down every detail, even to the small eyelashes on the couples' eyes. He was truly impressed, but what more could you expect from an artistic prodigy like Chanyeol? 

"It's amazing, Yeol! And this is your gift to them?" he asked to clarify. 

Chanyeol nodded vigorously, "Yep! I couldn't find anything to buy, so I thought, why not draw for them? Since you all like my drawings anyway." 

"Good idea," Baekhyun agreed, making a mental note to buy the couple a present later, "I'll talk to Minseok later for gift ideas." 

"You haven't bought a gift yet?" a new, but familiar and recognized voice asked as it joined the conversation. 

"Yeah, Yifan hyung," Baekhyun confirmed, "Chanyeol just finished his drawing for Jongin and Kyungsoo," he pointed to the paper while stepping back for Yifan to get a good look at it. 

The eldest walked over and observed the piece, "Wow, babe!" he praised, "It looks exactly like the actual photo," he walked over and picked up the said photo, bringing it back to hold up and compare to the drawing, "They'll love it for sure!" he assured, leaning over to place a soft kiss against the younger's temple before side hugging him. 

"I don't get it," Baekhyun spoke, sounding confused, "How does a prodigy like Chanyeol here, get a guy that can't even draw a simple wolf?" he snickered, remembering when they were playing a guessing, drawing game with their other friends. Yifan was given the word "wolf" to draw and when he held up his board, his whole team was deeply confused on what it was. In the end, Yifan's team lost and everyone made it a point to comment on his horrible drawing skills. 

After the comment, Chanyeol felt his elder husband tense against him. He bit his lower lip, knowing that that was a soft spot for the elder. In Yifan's opinion, he was pretty decent at drawing, but everyone else obviously didn't think so and about it. Chanyeol was also horrified by the elder's lack of talent with him being an expert, but never said anything about it. 

He turned to Baekhyun, giving him a warning look that effectively shut the elder up, "Shouldn't you go buy a gift for them? I'm sure you'll forget about it later and show up to their party gift less," Chanyeol predicted, which was more or less true. 

"Yeah, good idea," Baekhyun agreed, getting out his phone to text his elder boyfriend they were going to go shopping for a needed anniversary gift, "Bye guys," he said, waving at them before disappearing through the door way of the office. 

Chanyeol shook his head at the elder then looked up to his husband. Yifan looked utterly hurt from the comment and it hurt Chanyeol as well. Yifan was a cheerful spirit and when he was down like this, it was hard to cheer him back up, "Yi," Chanyeol tried, but was cut off by the elder. 

"It's fine, Yeol," he supplied, although Chanyeol knew he was lying since he could see it in his eyes, "I don't care. How about I start on dinner?" he asked leaving without a response from the younger. 

Chanyeol sighed and sat back in his chair, "Just, wrap the present for now," he said to himself, leaning forward to lightly pencil in his signature at the bottom right of the sketch along with his forgery attempt at Yifan's. It wasn't hard and looked exactly like the real thing. Chanyeol once again smiled at his handiwork and got up to find a plastic sheet to cover the sketch before wrapping it. 

--------

"I love it, Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo exclaimed, holding up the large sheet of sketched ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter