Mingyu X Wonwoo 2 (Seventeen)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gasp! A sequel! 

I actually wrote this a long time ago and forgot I had it, so here it is! Make sure to read chapter 70 first if you want some more context

Enjoy~

 

Wonwoo was terrified of what was next.

Not the pup. The alpha was more than ready to have and hold their little pup in his arms, tiny and helpless and oh so beautiful. He hoped that their pup looked exactly like Mingyu. Mingyu's features were a lot softer than Wonwoo's and the alpha believed that if their son looked like his mother then that would just be perfect. Two equally perfect and beautiful boys to wait for him at home when he comes back from work.

Wonwoo was terrified of the labor and birth. Mingyu was strong, as all omegas were when it came to bearing and having children, but he was afraid. His inner wolf whimpered and howled in pain at the very idea of his omega being in pain. He wanted to protect his omega from anything that wasn't the slightest bit pleasant. He had had a pretty easy going pregnancy so far, but that didn't always translate to labor and birth. Wonwoo could only pray that Mingyu has a safe delivery and survive through what was inevitably coming.

So it had nearly killed Wonwoo when his dear omega started showing the early signs of labor midday right before dinner. Wonwoo had taken it upon himself to prepare their food since Mingyu's feet hurt if he stood on them for too long. It had been when the alpha brought the dinner he had made to their bedroom in their small apartment when he found something was off. He had stepped in to set the plate of food carefully in front of his omega in his nest, and it immediately felt wrong when the only response he got was a focused stare. Red flags went up in the alpha's head and shined in his irises.

"Baby, are you okay?" he asked, setting the dinner to the side. The alpha dropped to his knees and a hand went to rest on his mate's round belly in instinct. He was surprised to find the bump was hard and flexed at his touch. This only worried him further and he hadn't known why he hadn't smelled it in his mate's scent earlier. The distress laced in his scent was entirely visible now and this only spiked the aggression of his inner wolf. The sweet peppermint and chocolate turned sour all while the pine and the cinnamon smelled more powerful. It was almost like his scent was entirely taken over by something foreign and that was even more worrying and Wonwoo was terrified. Their pup's scent was making itself further known as he got closer to being delivered.

Mingyu stayed quiet, laying on his side with a small grimace as he focused on the wall in front of him. His hands were holding his belly, almost clutching the skin as it pulsated and flexed under his fingertips. It slowly subsided and his muscles were able to relax. His scent returned to its sweet reminder, distress leaving and instead replaced with an anxious smell, and Wonwoo didn't know if that was from him or Mingyu. Maybe both.

"That was a contraction. It was small and I was trying to focus," he shifted in his nest, pulling his pup's blanket out from under his pillow and clutching it to his chest, silently scenting it. He may need to if their pup was coming soon, "I've been having small ones on and off all day, but that was the strongest one so far."

Wonwoo had known that. Mingyu wasn't very comfortable with how big he was but he had not complained about it very much. The only time Wonwoo knew what was going on was when he could smell it on his mate. Those small pangs of sour lemon added into his scent when in pain had hurt his nose, but they only lasted a minute or so before they were gone again. It made sense and Wonwoo honestly didn't know what to do.

"What do you need me to do, babe?" Wonwoo asked, a hand rubbing up and down Mingyu's side. Omegas had these kinds of instincts, knowing what to do during labor and letting their body do all the work. Alphas had no such instinct, that part of their biology not having evolved from the beginning of time. An alpha's role had changed over time and all the classes were now equal, very different from how they treated the classes for generations before. An alpha was nearly useless unless they were told what to do.

Mingyu shifted, lifting himself up with difficulty until Wonwoo helped him, "We need to not panic. I'm not very far into active labor. There's no need to worry. It will probably take a few hours but right now, I need to eat and sleep before I am into the transition phase. By then, I won't be able to do much and when I get to that point, I need you to call Jeonghan. He'll help me deliver our pup." 

Jeonghan was their friend who specialized in midwifery. It helped a lot with pregnant omegas around in the area. They lived a bit far from the hospital that was a three-hour drive away, but many omegas preferred to labor and give birth at home in their nests. It was more comforting for pregnant omegas to deliver in the presence of heavily scented pillows and blankets that remind them of nothing but home and their mate. Mingyu had been against the idea of a hospital completely from the beginning while Wonwoo preferred visiting the hospital to make sure everything was going well and that there was no need for concern. The two compromised and they had visited every month to make sure the pup was developing correctly, but when it came to the birth, they were going to do it at home in the nest. That's what was going to make Mingyu the most comfortable. 

Wonwoo had nodded and picked up the plate holding Mingyu's dinner and made sure that his mate ate every last bite. Mingyu had no trouble, no other contraction wracking his body until he had eaten his last bite and was finished. His uterus contracted and he had needed to sit still and practice the breathing exercised he had learned in an omega prenatal classes. The omega was a natural, blowing through his contractions with ease and no falter in his steps. Wonwoo truly admired his mate, admired how strong and collected he was. His omega was amazing, while he was scared and helpless.

It just got worse over time, especially after his water broke. The further into his contractions he got, the harder it was for him to push through them as easily as he had before. His contractions were getting closer together, too. Mingyu was starting to lose his composure as his body was starting to really feel the effects of hard and active labor. He needed Wonwoo's help now more then ever, needing him to help him stretch and help him walk around to help with the pain. The alpha was glued to his pregnant omega's side for hours and made sure he had everything he needed. Eventually, it got to the point where Wonwoo couldn't wait any longer to call Jeonghan. They needed his help and expertise.

Mingyu was curled up in his nest with Wonwoo scenting him, soothing him as much as he could with his alpha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter