Kris X D.O (EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having a sick kid is never fun. In fact, it's the worst thing that could happen to you.

It was only the beginning of spring and already the trees were trying to kill all of Korea. This was prime time for everyone to be wearing protective masks for more than just fashion and more for actual protection. Allergies were attacking half of the population and causing coughs and sick. It was not a fun time to be in South Korea.

Luckily, every single one of Kyungsoo's kids had allergies and they were all suffering. 

The one who had it the worst was 15 month old Minseok. He was so young and already suffering the wrath of being a Wu. He was miserable to put it lightly. His sleep schedule was out of wack and his naps were inconsistent. Last night, Kris had to be up with him every half hour. Kyungsoo had volunteered to do it himself, but being as pregnant as he was, there was no way his body was going to survive the next day with five other sick kids to take care of. Kyungsoo was seven months pregnant with their seventh kid, another boy. 

Kris and Kyungsoo didn't have to try to have more kids, it just happened and it happened fast. The oldest is fourteen years old, Sehun. He was great with the kids and was an angel sent from above when it came to watching his siblings when errands had to be done. Then there was Yixing who is ten. He wasn't as great with his siblings, tending to play a bit too rough and making the younger ones cry. Then it was Joonmyun, eight. He was quiet and usually stuck to himself, preferring to read books than play. Then it was Zitao and Luhan, only eleven months apart. Luhan definitely came as a surprise, but he was loved just the same. The two boys were attached at the hip and were each other's best friend. Minseok was the most recent and he loved being the baby, but his next brother, who they decided to name Chanyeol, was going to be the baby, and he didn't like that. 

It was the weekend and the pollen count was extremely high that day. Everyone was suffering minus Kyungsoo who managed to not have any effect on the season (lucky). Everyone was staying inside to escape the pollen and all the sick was collected in the living room where the eight of them were trying to watch a movie together. 

Sehun was probably the only one watching with Yixing paying him more attention than the screen. Yixing was trying to get Sehun to play with him. Kris sat on the floor with Zitao and Luhan in either arm. Luhan was whining into his chest while Zitao continually wiped his nose into his father's shirt. Kris had given up on trying to keep his shirt clean and let his kid do whatever. Joonmyun was laying on the floor on his side, frowning as he tried to breathe through his nose. He had clear mucus running out of his nostrils and looked paler than usual. Kyungsoo grabbed a tissue from the box and tossed it over to his son. 

"Wipe your nose, Joon," the eight year old did as told and blew his nose. The noise was horrendous, but it was also drowned out by the sound of coughing from everyone else. 

Kyungsoo received a face full of a cough as Minseok lifted his head and switched shoulders he was resting his head on. In the process of turning, he had coughed right into Kyungsoo's face and laid his head down like nothing happened. Kyungsoo frowned and ran a hand up and down his son's back. 

Poor kid. Minseok was avoiding eating any of his food due to the fact that his throat was killing him. Earlier, the toddler had thrown his sippy cup of water to the ground in anger every time he was handed it. He did so because it was too hard to even drink water. 

Minseok started to whine. He was a terribly sensitive baby and the allergies leaving him lethargic were getting to him. He was an active little boy and being so tired and sick was hurting his heart since all he wanted to do was go play on the playset Kris had built for all of his kids. 

Kris turned his head away from the screen and looked at his very pregnant husband and very sick son. Kyungsoo looked uncomfortable. He wasn't in the most comfortable seat and this was probably hurting his back, "Want me to take him?" Kris asked thoughtfully. 

Kyungsoo shook his head, "If I move, Minnie will freak. Don't worry, I got him. Plus, you have the partners in crime. Luhan looks too comfortable to be moved," he noted. The three year old had his head nestled perfectly in Kris' chest and his hand was clutching his father's shirt where Zitao had not rubbed his nose yet. Kris pursed his lips and nodded, agreeing with Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter