Rome X Jun (C-Clown)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Saturday in Australia, a nice one at that. The warm sun shone through the windows of the Yu house hold, alerting the occupants that it was a beautiful day to go out. 

Which is just what they were going to do. 

"Umma!" four year old Taemin shouted, effectively catching the male's attention. Before Jun could respond to the excited call, Taemin blurted out his request, "Can we go to the park today?" he was bouncing up and down in excitement. 

Jun smiled with a laugh at the cuteness of his eldest son and nodded, "Of course! I'll go get Appa, because we both know I can't go with you alone. Make sure to tell Hyunil and Minwoo and help them with their socks and shoes, please," he ordered, thinking of his two other sons. 

Taemin nodded and sprinted off to find his three year old and two year old dongsaengs. When he was gone, Jun struggled to get himself up and off the bed he was sitting on. His huge, eight month pregnant belly was in the way and threw off his balance now as he did daily tasks. About four more weeks until he won't have to deal with it anymore. 

Huffing in defeat, Jun raised his voice to call his husband, "Barom!" he was for sure stuck in his spot.

The elder wasn't very far because a second after he called, Barom walked through the door to answer his wife's desperate call. He looked a bit concerned as he entered, but relaxed when he focused on Jun, noticing that he needed help getting up, "You're stuck again, aren't you?" he asked, walking over to the younger. 

Jun pouted deeply and nodded, "Jaejun is just getting too big and it's getting too difficult for me," Jun never struggled as much as when he was pregnant the other three times with their three sons, but he was older and Jaejun was a huge baby. 

Barom let a laugh slide from his lips as he gripped onto Jun's slender wrists, the younger doing the same, "I'll count to three, and I'll pull while you push yourself up," Barom directed as he readied himself. When Jun nodded, Barom commenced to the counting, "One, two, three," like he said, he pulled and Jun pushed with his legs, successfully pulling him up. Jun nodded his thanks  and fixed his slightly shifted shirt. 

"Can you come and help me with my shoes? We're going to go to the park," Jun said, waddling heavily towards the door. 

Barom's brows furrowed as he heard this, "Are you sure you want to go? You're pretty close," he persuaded. He caught up to Jun and wrapped his arms around the expanding waist, "Your feet will start hurting and it might be too hot for you."

Jun rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh, "Rome, I'll be just fine, okay? I feel great and this might be the last time I can go out before Jaejun arrives," he reasons. Just then, Minwoo ran in front of him, making him stop in his tracks. 

"Shoes!" Minwoo shouted, holding out his sandals for his umma to take.

Jun chuckled and took the sandals from his sons's chubby hands. When they left the grasp of Minwoo, the toddler plopped onto the floor and stuck his feet up in the air, prepared to let his umma put his shoes on him. Jun laughed this time and said, "I can't reach you, baby boy," Minwoo pouted at the response and lowered his legs.

"I'll do it," Barom volunteered, taking the sandals from Jun and dropping to the ground to put them on Minwoo's small feet, "Are you just sure you want to go out?" he asked once more, slipping the velcrow strap of the sandal through the metal ring before securing it tightly. 

""Yes, I'm sure," Jun assured, moving to go find his own shoes. They were most likely downstairs, which meant stairs had to be descended in order to get them. 

Leaving Barom behind, Jun stood at the top of the stairs. Through the stairwell, he could see Taemin switching Hyunil's sneakers, which were on the wrong feet. He could faintly pick up Taemin and Hyunil both singing the song that they learned in nursery that taught about tying shoes. 

Jun smiled and slowly lowered himself to the ground to sit, "Be careful," he heard Barom nag behind him. Jun could feel Barom's hand hovering over his back, refraining from touching Jun and helping him. 

With a roll of his eyes, Jun managed to sit completely down on the stairs. He took a slow breath before he slowly slid off the step and plopped down onto the next one. This was the only way he could go down the stairs with his big belly in the way. Barom and Minwoo waited patiently for Jun to get to the bottom step. 

When they reached the bottom two steps, Barom maneuvered himself around Jun with Minwoo in his arms to be on the ground floor. He set their current youngest on the carpet and turned to help Jun up like before. 

Once up, Jun waddled to the shoe rack at the front of the house and picked out his sneakers. He would much rather wear slide ons to the park to avoid the hassle of putting on sneakers, but his feet start hurting with open toed shoes awfully fast. So sneakers are the best option for him, even though his feet have been having difficulties fitting with all the swelling. 

Jun straightened up with a hand on his lower back before transferring over to the small couch that was placed beside the door in the front room. 

He slowly lowered his bum until it hit the soft cushions chosen by him. Before even attempting to put the shoe on himself, Barom was by his side in a flash and grabbed the sneaker and got down on his knee. He slipped on the shoes and tied both before hoisting Jun off the couch. 

"Ready?" Barom asked, walking over to the rack to slide on his own shoes. 

Jun looked over his shoulder to check on the kids. All three of his sons were lined up, dressed in their summer apparel and sandals. Jun smiled at the sight and his hands unconsciously went to rest on his baby bump where their fourth son was resting comfortably. 

"Yes!" Taemin shouted in excitement, this whole event his idea in the first place. 

Jun chuckled and turned to look at his husband, "I guess so," he smiled sweetly and Barom smiled back in the same manner. 

"Okay then," he spoke in Englis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter