Kris X Baekhyun (EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was ignoring the pain in his feet as he walked along the gravel road. The flowers there were beautiful and vibrant, plentiful as they were replenished every day. Baekhyun's eyes focused on a bundle of roses he passed, pink and white tied together with a red ribbon. They were so pretty and were just recently placed there. Baekhyun looked at his own bouquet he held in his hand. Yifan's favorite; purple carnations and blue cornflowers. 

Baekhyun smoothed his hand over his swollen belly, round with life. His daughter was kicking like crazy, sensing her mother's discomfort and how much pain Baekhyun was actually in. This had been a very rough pregnancy and about halfway through, his pelvis had split a bit too far and walking became painful. He had been on bedrest to give his pelvis much needed rest so it didn't split further apart than absolutely necessary. 

This left all the chores and errands to Yifan. While Baekhyun was left in bed, Yifan was out and about and this eventually led to his demise. He had died in a car crash on his way home from the supermarket at three in the morning, grabbing Baekhyun a new packet of green tea mochi. Baekhyun had begged him to get it and Yifan had tried to argue it, saying that it was far too early in the morning to be out of the house but Baekhyun had 'needed it'. So Yifan obliged, but now Baekhyun couldn't think of the stuff without feeling absolutely nauseous. 

Four months later, and Baekhyun had visited Yifan's grave every day since it was established. From the day he was in the ground, Baekhyun had been there to bring him a fresh bundle of flowers every few days. Today was one of those days and the bouquet was in his hands. Purple carnations and blue cornflowers. His favorites. 

The cemetery where Yifan was buried was very large and with the spaces provided in the area, Baekhyun had to walk a good distance from the bus stop to where his late husband was buried. The walk from the bus stop to his grave was gruesome and exceptionally painful since Baekhyun's pelvis was in so much pain, but he wanted to make it. He had to see his husband. He could deal with it. 

All of his friends had offered to drive him or go with him to the grave, but Baekhyun always shot their offers down. His visits were him and him only, among family. Just how he wanted it. It was always worth it in the end and now that his grave was a few feet away, he didn't feel the pain anymore. All he felt was sorrow as well as an unspoken, bittersweet happiness that came when he visited his husband's grave. 

Baekhyun kneeled at the grave with great difficulty and replaced the three-day-old flowers with the new bundle, making sure they were placed in a way that Yifan would like them. Baekhyun's fingertips brushed over his husband's name on the gravestone, tracing every character and letter, not leaving one centimeter untouched. The chill of winter was starting to bite and the cold stone was harsh to Baekhyun's hands, shivers running down his back. He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the beginning of Yifan's name, making sure to whisper good wishes into it as well. 

"I miss you, Fannie," Baekhyun hummed, leaning back so he was on his knees. His hand balanced on his belly, getting too heavy for him to move around like this for much longer, "She's kicking now. She wasn't too happy with me for sitting upri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter