Tao X Sehun (EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zitao and Sehun's washing machine wasn't working. The drain pump had something clogged on the inside and while Sehun gave his best efforts to remove whatever was obstructing the pump, he may have pushed it further into problem area and then the drain hose fell loose and Zitao found their laundry flooded in an inch of water. While Sehun wanted to fix the next problem himself, Zitao insisted they call someone who actually knew what they were doing. 

So here Zitao was. At the local laundromat, reminiscing about his days in college, with his four year old son that was a hurricane on good days. Hurricane Yixing, Sehun and Zitao called it. Today he seemed pretty calm and well behaved, willing to hold Zitao's hand as they walked through the double doors of the laundromat. There were quite a few people inside already and hopefully, Yixing would not walk up to them and ask them to take him home as he often did when they went out. 

Not that he would rather not be with his mother and father. Yixing was very friendly and wanted to make friends with everyone and going to one's home usually meant a playdate. Zitao and Sehun were working on stranger danger but it was such a foreign concept to Yixing. Keyword: working on. Hw would learn eventually but for now they had to remind him and try to get him to realize the potential danger that came along with talking to those he didn't know.

"Hold my hand please," Zitao encouraged as he held Yixing's small and chubby hand in his, his hamper of dirty laundry in his other hand and on his hip as he looked around for the best washer to use, "Stay by mommy's side. We won't take too long, okay? Then we can go home and maybe you can eat a popsicle, but only if you behave," it was a hot day and they both deserved a popsicle after the heat they were dealing with. 

"Okay, mommy," he chirped, skipping along while he held Zitao's hand. He had nearly skipped out of reach but Zitao was quick to walk back to his side, "I'll be a good boy. I promise." 

Zitao picked a washer in the corner where there was a chair so he could sit down. He was only twenty-five weeks pregnant but his feet were already massively swollen and hurt to stand on for more than two minutes. The same thing had happened with Yixing and it wasn't any easier the second time. It may even be worse the second time. 

Zitao sat Yixing in the chair and stooped to his eye level as best he can with his round belly weighing him down, "Yixing, I need you to sit here while I put our laundry in, okay? Why don't we practice our ABC's while we wait?" he suggested. Yixing could go as far was G before he filled in the blanks with random letters. He seemed to have a better grasp of the Chinese alphabet and had a harder time with the Korean alphabet. Today they would be practicing his Korean since he struggled more with Korean. Zitao and Sehun did a good job of splitting the two languages equally so he could understand both but he was more skilled in Chinese. Since the small family lived in Korea it was an unfortunate issue. Hopefully, their next baby boy would understand both languages equally as well. 

"Okay, Mommy," Yixing singsonged in Chinese. Zitao laughed to himself and shook his head. He always insisted on speaking Chinese rather than Korean, "Let's start. A, B, C," Zitao went through the alphabet slowly, letting Yixing repeat each letter after his mother as Zitao added each article of clothing into the washer and watched as they piled up. He would need to fill two washers and Zitao wasn't sure if he had enough change with him. Hopefully, the young boy at the desk could break the five he knew he had in his wallet. 

When they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter