Kris X Sehun (EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris! Kris!" Sehun yelled with panic evident in his voice. His scream echoed through the house and easily reached the older boy who was putting together the crib in the nursery. Kris dropped his hammer and ran towards the direction of the yell. Panic was evident again as he ran towards his younger boyfriend, hoping that nothing bad had happened.

Unfortunately, that's not how the world works sometimes.

Kris ran into the connected kitchen and dining room and was met with the sight of Sehun on the ground, one hand cradling his large, pregnant belly and the other propping his torso up from the ground. Kris didn't need to ask what was wrong because he kind of figured it out himself upon observing the scene.

At Sehun's feet was a stool that was toppled over and on its side in front of the fridge. From this, Kris deduced that Sehun had attempted to reach the cookies that were sitting on top of the fridge and was using the stool to give him better reach since his swollen midsection made it harder to reach things. Sehun's face was contorted into that of pain and his teeth were grit together and bared. Kris also noticed the angle at which Sehun's right foot was in, and that was not natural. Even for a flexible dancer like Sehun, it did not look comfortable. 

"What did I tell you about standing on the stool?!" Kris yelled, kneeling down at Sehun's side with one hand on Sehun's protruding belly and the other on the younger boy's thigh, inspecting his foot from a distance, "This is exactly why I gave you that rule!" instead of answering, Sehun groaned in pain and hissed. The older, Chinese boy took notice and lowered his voice, "Is the baby okay?"

"Yeah," Sehun managed to get out, albeit in pain, "My belly didn't hit the floor. My foot took most of the fall," he hissed again as he tried to move the said foot, "It hurts so much, Kris. I think I broke it," Sehun had broken a bone in the past. He had fractured his forearm in a game of soccer and that had hurt so bad that he had passed out from the pain. This pain was not as bad as that, but combine the pain with the fact that he couldn't move his toes without them feeling numb was not a good sign, "We really need to go to the ER," Sehun claimed.

Kris nodded, "Okay, let me get you a shoe and an ice pack and then we can go," Kris assured, standing up and running around to grab what he needed. He grabbed a sandwich bag and filled it up with ice. He handed it to Sehun who was now sitting on his bum and gingerly placed it on his deformed looking foot. It seemed to be hanging more on one side than the other and the sight of it made Kris want to puke, but he had to stay strong for Sehun who wasn't good at dealing with pain and stressful situations. Especially not at thirty-three weeks pregnant. 

Kris grabbed a sneaker and rushed over to Sehun, carefully sliding it onto his boyfriend's unbroken foot, "Okay, I'm going to help you up, okay? Stay off your foot," he ordered, placing an arm under Sehun's armpit and then the other on his side. Sehun held onto Kris' arms and did as told as Kris lifted the younger boy up, making sure he wasn't putting any weight on his broken foot. It was harder to lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter