Siwon X Kyuhyun (Super Junior)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon stood in the bathroom, brushing his teeth with his favorite toothpaste, Crest mint. He was just getting to the back molars when he heard a groan coming from his bedroom. He stepped out of the bathroom with one foot still inside the small room to look for the noise. He saw his boyfriend, Kyuhyun, lying there on his side. Siwon couldn't see very well with the lights off, but he could catch Kyunhyun rubbing up and down his large, twenty-five week pregnant belly. 

Around the toothbrush and toothpaste foam, Siwon spoke, "Kyu, are you okay, darling?" he went back into the bathroom and spit the foam into the sink and rinsed off his toothbrush in the running water from the sink. He set it in the little holder they had, next to Kyuhyun's. He dipped his hands under the water and cupped a handful to rinse out his mouth. 

He put the water in his mouth and rinsed, making sure to spit it out in the sink and careful not to make a mess and splash water everywhere. He grabbed the towel off the rack and wiped off the water around his mouth. Once finished, he wove the material back through the metal ring, all folded nice and neat.

He exited the bathroom and flipped the light off. He blindly found his way to the bed, but knew where it was having lived here for a long time. He found the edge of the bed and could feel Kyuhyun curled up in a ball on the bed. Siwon hopped onto the bed and asked, "Kyu, what's the matter?" the younger stayed silent. Siwon sighed and searched for the small chain attached to the bedside lamp. He found the chain and pulled it, letting light into the room.

Siwon looked back down at Kyuhyun to see a pained face. Siwon was familiar with this face, having seen the younger sport it quite often. He brushed the curly hair away from his face and said, "Kyunhyun, does your stomach hurt again?" he didn't need to ask, but he did anyway. 

Kyuhyun nodded and said, "Haru is growing again," Haru was their daughter's name. Her name was chosen because she was always awake during the day and never any other time of the day. The first time she moved, it was during the day, but she always kicked and moved during the day, specifically between 2 PM and 6 PM. 

Siwon pouted and the swollen belly of Kyuhyun's and said, "Awe, baby. Do you want to cuddle with me?" he asked in a cute voice. He was being genuine though and really did want to make Kyuhyun feel better, despite the way he said it.

Kyunhyun only replied with a nod of his head. He groaned as his abdomen felt like it was stretching and tearing. This was usual though, according to their personal doctor. He told them not to worry and that there were different ways to relieve the body of the pain and it was different for everyone. For Kyuhyun, it was cuddling with Siwon. 

Siwon smiled and climbed into bed with Kyunhyun. He lifted the covers and the younger male managed to get under the covers, despite the discomfort he was in. In his slow movement, Siwon was able to crawl under the covers with Kyuhyun, so they could share each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter