Jongup X Zelo (B.A.P)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jongup, can we go for a walk?" Junhong asked his husband as they sat in their kitchen together. 

Jongup looked away from the fridge that he was standing in, looking for something to drink, "Why, babe?" he asked as he pulled out a bottle of water. He unscrewed the cap and stuck the opening to his mouth, taking in a large gulp of the cool liquid, letting it run down his throat. He brought the bottle down to look at Junhong as he waited for the answer.

Junhong made a face and moved his hand to rub his lower back "My back is starting to hurt. Our doctor said that my back pains would begin around now and he said that if they did, I should take walks to stretch the muscle," he continued to rub further and harder into the sore and aching muscle around his lower back where their child was growing. 

Junhong was fourteen weeks pregnant and this was the stage where the body would begin to stretch to make room for the growing child inside of him. Junhong's small frame and figure would especially help him in the pain and he would feel excessive amounts of discomfort and pain. 

Jongup pouted and cooed as he got up to comfort the younger, wrapping his arms around Junhong's waist. Said male also wrapped his appendages around the elder's waist and he intertwined his fingers around Jongup's back, then letting them hang due to the extra room he had. 

As Jongup positioned himself correctly, he used both of his hands to deeply rub into the muscle and tissue, but he used a gentle manner as he tried not to damage the baby inside of the younger male. Junhong moaned as Jongup was able to loosen the knots he felt in his lower back. His back was released from the pain and ache that had built up and he was truly grateful. 

Jongup pecked the younger's neck and asked, his breath ghosting over the smooth skin, "Is it all better? Or do you still want to go on that walk?" he was fine with whatever the younger chose, as long as he was with him throughout the whole thing. 

Junhong took his hand out from behind Jongup's back and rested it on his small bump on his lower abdomen before answering, "Yes, please. It's so nice out, too," he noted as he could see the sun shining through the window in their kitchen. He could even see the buds that were beginning to form the flowers on the cherry trees. 

"Okay, let's go then, shall we?" Jongup said as he wove his nimble fingers through Junhong's thin ones. He guided his wife to the front door where all of their shoes were placed on a rack. He let go of the younger's hand so that both of them could slip on whatever shoes they wanted. Jongup chose a pair of simple, black ADIDAS high tops as where Junhong chose to wear hot pink, high top Converse. 

Jongup grabbed the keys to their house and placed them securely in his pocket and adding his phone to that as well. He reached out for Junhong's hand again and the younger gladly accepted it, enjoying the warmth the larger hand provided. Junhong used his free hand to unlock and open their front door. The wooden door swung open to reveal a beautiful day.

The sun was shining as its rays beamed out, spreading over the landscape. The sun provided warmth on the other wise cool day, shining on everything under it, creating an illusion that made the colors outside appear brighter, more vibrant than they actually are. The wind was blowing slightly, more like a comfortable breeze that made the newly bloomed flowers and forming flowers on the trees. There was even new life as the birds chirped, the robins could be seen hopping around in the vibrant-green grass, collecting bugs for their hatchlings next meal. 

Junhong breathed in deeply, letting the fresh air set in his lungs. His favorite season was always spring, no doubt in his mind. 

Jongup shook Junhong's hand slightly and the younger looked over to see a smiling Jongup. The older watched as his wife cutely took in the surrounding enviroment. He preferred summer, when it was hot and always sunny. When he could go out and play sports and tan, getting burned in the end. He enjoyed the heat and sun. Junhong couldn't understand how anyone would like such a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter