Chapter 2

Found Lost Love
SuNi ignored everything and stared at the mirror, JungKook's face expression looked even more down than before, and for some reason she felt guilty. 
 
Did he heard the conversation?
 
"Noona! I think my eyeliner got smudged." YoonGi came walking towards EunJoo, and blocked the perfect view of JungKook that SuNi was looking at through the mirror. She didn't like hurting other people's feeling, she knew how bad it hurts, especially by the closest person. 
 
//
After the rehearsal, they went back to the dressing room and waited to be called again. "I'm going to the washroom." SuNi whispered to her sister and head out the room. She wanted to go home really badly, but at the same time she felt sorry. 
 
JungKook saw SuNi walking out the room and followed her. He wanted to apologize for making her feel uncomfortable, and he also wanted to wipe the creepy image of him out of her head. He was not a creep, he was just a bit too curious about her, the way she look at people reminded him of a girl he once hurt with really harsh words, and he wanted to apologize after all these years.
 
JungKook stood in front of the vending machine and acted as if he was deciding on what he should get, even though he didn't have any money. SuNi walked out and saw JungKook with his back facing her standing in front of the vending machine.
Without doing anything, she turned and walked away as fast as she could. She didn't want him to bug her anymore. 
 
"Sorry." JungKook said, SuNi stopped and slightly turned her head, "Sorry for bothering you," he came and stood beside her, "you just remind me of someone, a person that I had to apologize to before." SuNi stood beside him and said nothing. Her head didn't care much about his story, but her heart wouldn't stop wondering about it. 
"Her name is EunBi, I know your not her, but you look like her and I'm just curious," He smiled at her, "sorry anyways, we're cool now right?" 
SuNi nodded and looked down at the floor. For some reason she hates the name EunBi, she hates it from the bottom of her heart.
 
"Lets start again," he smiled, "JungKook, Jeon JungKook." 
 
"Kim SuNi." She nodded and looked down at her shoes. For some reason SuNi gets goosebumps when she makes eye contact with him, and now she never dare look into his eyes.
 
//
The staffs and stylist followed them back to the stage while SuNi sat alone in the dressing room. She needed time alone, and time to think stuffs over again. JungKook had already cleared up everything, everything is up to her now. She had only two choices, first one was to accept the fact that everyone is different and it's okay to open up to some of them, second one was to act the same towards everyone forever and never make any friends.
 
SuNi wanted to make some friends, but she never trusted anyone outside of their house door anymore, everyone was the same to her.
 
//
They all walked out the building together after the schedule ended. SuNi walked beside her sister as the seven boys scattered in the middle. 
"Do you still not like it?" Her sister asked carefully so no one but SuNi could hear it. SuNi opened but she couldn't think of an answer yet. She liked the fact she wasn't home with all the books, but she also didn't like how there is absolutely nothing she could do here.
"Well," she managed to get out of her dry mouth, "it's...alright I guess." She used her hand as a comb to untangle her smooth silky hair. "Ow!" Someone beside her screamed quietly. She turned around and looked straight into the golden maknae's pale arm with a faint red mark on it.
 
"Oh my god! Did I do that?!" SuNi panicked as blood slowly appearing on the surface of his skin, "does it hurt?" She lift her head up and looked into his eyes. "No, but it did when your pinky scratched me." He gave her a faint smile and looked down at the small wound.
 
"Unnie," SuNi, for the fist time after two years of not leaving her house beside going to the hosital, grabbed onto JungKook's arm, "do you have a bandaid?" 
JungKook's warm arm melted SuNi's freezing cold hand. Her head ached for a few seconds as a little tiny blurry memory flashed through her mind.
 
A blurry little boy that was just a few inch taller than SuNi stood beside her with a bloody knee. "I told you your shoelaces were untie!" She screamed and grabbed his arm, before dragging him to the teacher she said, "listen to what I say next time."
A little smile creeped onto the little boy's face, "Alright." He answered cheerfully and walked to the teacher slowly with SuNi.
 
 
//
"I'm so full!" J-Hope called out as he stretched his arm up in front of his completely empty bowls and plates. 
The others will still eating in silence, they looked as if they were starving for years. 
SuNi pushed away her barley touched food and looked up at her sister, giving her an I-am-so-full-I-can-not-eat-anymore face. She took a sip of her water and looked around the small restaurant. She liked here, it felt like a comfortable place called home, the place she wish to feel as warm as this place was. She wondered if the boys ever felted the same way, or if this place was just another food source.
 
SuNi looked at JungKook's face as a question about EunBi popped out of no where. 
 
What did he do to her?
 
SuNi didn't like asking people personal questions, because she didn't like others asking her personal questions, but now she was just as curious as JungKook was about her. 
She could've asked when they were walking back from the washroom to the dressing room an hour ago, now she had absolutely no chance of asking, or not.
 
JungKook finished his food as soon as possible, Jin and him was the last two eating. He gulped down the last mouthful of soup and looked up at all his hyungs. "Done!" He screamed quietly. 
 
"There's one over there! Oh! My! God! You missed it! It was right there!" V screamed at JiMin who had his head buried into his phone. "Shush! You're making me nervous!" JiMin said and turned away from the annoying lion lover. 
 
JungKook wondered his eyes around the restaurant while waiting for the staffs to finish eating. They still ha lots of times before heading to their next schedule. The restaurant still looked the same, and he liked it. He hated when things changed, except for one thing, that one and only thing. 
 
"Ya, JungKook!" JiMin snapped him out of his own world, "can you break my record? I can't break it! I'd always die around 203." JungKook held out his hand and grabbed JiMin's phone away. Before he started the game he chuckled at his hyung.
 
After a few minutes, JungKook got frustrated. He lost almost fifty times. "Damn it! I thought I was good at this game." He groaned. "I thought that too." JiMin nodded and took his phone away, "Hyung! Help me!" He passed his phone to the other members, but no one broke his record. It was hard for everyone to understand why JiMin is asking the others to break his own game record, he couldn't even explain why he want the others to break his record properly.
 
"Her name's SuNi, right?" Suga, who was the last one to try and break the record but failed, looked up at her. JungKook turned his attention to his creamy white faced hyung.
 
What is he going to do?
 
"SuNi!" Suga called out and waved her over.
 
She blinked and hesitated for a few seconds before walking to the table next to them. JungKook watched her walking to Suga , who sat beside Jin, who sat beside JungKook. If she breaks that record, the seven male would be so embarrassed. A teenage girl beating seven guys in a game. To guys, it wasn't just a game, it was more like their reputation.
 
She won't. JungKook thought. 
 
But he was wrong. Suga counted the number out loud as it went up quickly, "211, 212, 213, 214...310."
 
SuNi swallowed as got dry when she saw the number 310. She hated those numbers, and to her it wasn't just numbers, it was march 10th. A day she would never forget. "Thr-three hundred and ten..." Suga looked up at everyone in surprised. JungKook couldn't believe it two seconds ago he was positive that she wouldn't win, but now she sat there with the phone screen showing 310. 
 
"How'd you... I can't even... Did you..." JiMin struggled to get out his words as he took his phone back and looked at the screen to check. 
 
"I play this game all the time at home." SuNi looked up and a little tiny smile creeped onto her face. So small no one could see it except two people. 
 
//
SuNi felt like extra, in a bad way, as everyone rushed around the photo shooting studio, she wanted to hide somewhere so no one could see her and look at her awkwardly. 
 
Why did she even come here when she could just make herself stay in bed all day and read books and play games forever. You can't take care of yourself, would always be the answer. There was no way her sister would let her stay home alone after that day. It was true that it wasn't her fault, in fact it was no ones fault but that unknown person who was still not found. 
 
SuNi sat down on the blue folding plastic chairs in front of the messy table with her earphones on. She touched the book she was reading for the pass few weeks, it was a boring book but there was nothing else to do, nothing she could do.
 
She stared into the bright screen and slowly zoned out into her own little world that was filled with bits and pieces of memories.
 
 
"I told you not to come anymore!" A boy around twelve years old screamed at her right after he open the window, "don't come anymore! You're embarassing me!"
SuNi looked up at him who was only a few inches above from her. She gave him a faint smile but continued looking at him. 
"Don't give me that look! Do you know how embarrassing it is to be with you? Do you know what people saay about me..." He continued on but SuNi never failed to stop smiling.
 
 
SuNi never get to know the little boy's name or have a clear image of his face. "SuNi," a blury voice called behind the loud music in her ear, "hello? I'm calling you!" He shooked her shoulder lightly which made her pull out one of her earphones, "Yeah?" She turned and face JungKook.
 
"I need a new bandaid." He said showing her the used floppy bandaid. SuNi stood up and walked over to her sister's bag and took a pouche out of her bag and pulled out a bandaid for JungKook, "here." She pass it over to him and threw the pouche back into the bag. 
 
"Thanks!" He smiled brightly at him and turned away. "Hey!" SuNi called out before he could walk any further, "can I ask you something?"