Chapter 14

Found Lost Love
SuNi sat up from her bed as her sister’s annoying alarm woke both of them up. It was just like the usual days, but waking up in a different place. It's been a few days since they've been staying at BoRa's house, but she still wakes up and wonder where she is. 
 
She sighed as she walk down the stairs to the kitchen for breakfast and to start off another day, another day being ignored by JungKook. She plopped down on the chair across from her sister, she was staring down at her phone, looking through all the different houses and apartments, deciding which one would be suitable for the two of them. 
 
SuNi looked blankly at the golden yellow toast. First, they got kicked out of their apartment, then some girl name Lee EunBi, faking the identity of the girl JungKook is looking for, came and made her realize that maybe if she could just be extra friendly to JungKook before, he wouldn't have just left her for a fake girl that easily. 
 
She shook the thoughts away and picked up the toast in front of her.  He would've left her anyway, because from what she had heard about Kim EunBi from him, he was in love with her and is desperate to find her. 
 
//
As usual, SuNi watched them getting ready from the side. She looked at JungKook's back, he had his head down and his phone in his hand. She glanced at the reflection on the mirror, his lips curled into a smile, and from that smile she had a clue who he was texting. 
 
“God, that kid cannot stop smiling at his phone,” the leader pointed at the maknae's back and shook his head. “He's been ignoring us for days.”
 
SuNi rested her head on the top of the couch, looking up at the ceiling. Guess I'm not the only one being ignored. She thought. 
 
“Don't be sad,” he poked her arm. 
 
“I'm not,” she mumbled. 
 
“Want a NamJoon unnie hug?” SuNi looked at him with her head still on the top of the couch. “NamJoon oppa hug?”
 
“A princess Jin hug?” The oldest sat down beside her and smiled. SuNi frowned when she smelled the strong cologne, she was unsure if he was a princess or a prince. 
 
SuNi sat up and look at the two of them, she smiled. “I'm fine, but when was there a ‘NamJoon oppa hug’ and a ‘princess Jin hug’ ?”
 
“I just wanted to be involved in this conversation,” the oldest hyung admitted. 
 
“I just made it up,” the leader confessed. “Want me to show you how the hug feels like?” 
 
“Nah, I'm good.”
 
“She doesn't like you, she likes SeokJin hyung, okay?” HoSeok said and sat down on the couch as well. 
 
SuNi looked over at the jealous boy. “No, I like you all.”
 
“Even that kid?” YoonGi stood beside the couch and pointed at JungKook's back. 
 
SuNi stared at it, a sudden rush of blood rushed through her body. “No,” she mumbled and took out her phone, the only thing that would stop people from talking to her. 
 
“Yah, JungKook! Everyone hates you!” The pale rapper shouted. SuNi glanced up to see his reaction. 
 
“Really?” He mumbled but with his head still down, focusing on his phone. 
 
Really? SuNi her dry lips and pressed the home button to turn on her screen, but locked it immediately when she saw the sleeping JungKook on her lock screen. She stood up and left the room to get some fresh air and to also clear her mind. 
 
Why did she even set his face as her lock screen? 
 
She walked over to the window, the only thing she needed now, window. She sighed and looked out, she could see the long river behind all the houses and buildings. Another sudden rush of hotness rushed through her body when she thought of the soulless respond JungKook gave them. 
 
She lightly knocked on the window, and paused and waited for him to come out of nowhere and reply, like what he did the first time, but he was nowhere around her. Her heart died a little as she looked at the window and continued waiting for him to reply, but he never came. 
 
“What's the point of having my hopes up? What can I even say to him if he comes? Tell him he was being tricked?” SuNi chuckled at the window as she continue on talking to the window by herself. 
 
//
After talking to the window, she was still feeling heavy in her chest, the thoughts just won't let go. SuNi walked towards the dressing room and smiled at the people that passed her. Just when she turned around to go into the room, her vision turned black for a second, and the next second she was siting on the floor with her forehead aching in pain. 
 
“SuNi!” Her sister rushed out the room and helped her up. “Are you okay? What happened?” 
 
“I'm fine, I'm fine.” She repeated and looked around seeing everyone's eyes focusing on them, she knew what they were all thinking. 
 
What a clumsy girl. 
 
“Are you sure?” EunJoo gripped tightly onto her arm. 
 
“Yes, I'm sure. Can't you let go of my arm? You're hurting me.” 
 
EunJoo looked down and immediately let go. “Sorry.” 
 
SuNi smiled at all the concerned people as she walked into the crowded room, but her smile disappeared when she saw the back of JungKook's head, still focused on his phone. 
 
//
They walked out of the building after finishing the first part of their busy schedule. SuNi, who was still in shock of the sudden blackness she just experienced, walked behind her sister like a zombie. 
 
Her mind wondered how it would be like when her eyes finally give up and make her blind, she would be walking into walls, hurting herself, but that didn't matter, the only thing that mattered was not being able to have her memories come back, she would be a blind teenager without any memories. 
 
She looked beside her and flinched when she saw JungKook walking beside her. When did he get here? She questioned herself. She rolled her eyes when she heard a little chuckle. 
 
“Do you just believe everything that people tell you? Like, how can you just trust them like that?” SuNi burst out. 
 
“Yeah, they trust me, why shouldn't I trust them?” He was still looking down at his phone. 
 
“Never mind.” She rolled her eyes and walked away. 
 
“Hold on!” JungKook stopped her. “This bracelet is pretty, right?” He showed her a silver bracelet with only one little tiny light blue diamond. It was pretty, the combination of blue and silver made her smile a little. 
 
“It's for EunBi, she likes blue. She has almost everything blue, her pencils, ruler, bag, and stuff like that.” 
 
SuNi shrugged. “My favourite colour is red.”
 
“But you made me buy a blue sweater.”
 
“That's because all you wear is red.”
 
“Oh well, this bracelet isn't for you, so I guess it's okay of you don't like it.” 
 
SuNi looked at him in shock. Where was this attitude coming from? “Whatever,” she said and walked away, with her heart shattered into pieces.  
 
//
SuNi laughed and whipped the tears away from her eye for laughing too hard. She listened to JiMin as he continued cheering her up with his awkward jokes, and TaeHyung making the joke into a even worse shape with his weirdness. 
 
Under the order their leader gave them, they had to try and make SuNi laugh. And thanks for the 95line, it wasn't that hard to make her laugh. 
 
“Whenever your not happy, you can always tell us. We got the 95liners to make you laugh like there's no tomorrow, and me who would always give you the ‘NamJoon unnie’ hug, or ‘oppa’ hug if you want the more manly one,” he covered his face from embarrassment after realizing what he had just said to a teenager. 
 
“Don't forget you can have a princess Jin hug anytime you want too.”
 
“What?” SuNi whispered as she tried to catch her breathe from having another major laugh attack. 
 
“You can always text me,” HoSeok gave her a thumbs up. 
 
SuNi's eyes automatically land on YoonGi, waiting for him to also say something. 
 
“I can write a song for you?” He said and lift his shoulders up, unknowing if it would cheer her up. SuNi laughed even harder after hearing his answer, he smiled in relief. 
 
“What kind of songs are you going to make? Depressing ones?” She laughed at her own reply. All six of them looked at her in shock. What was this girl eating?
 
“SuNi, are you okay? You're going crazy,” the leader smiled and ate a spoonful of rice. 
 
SuNi whipped more tears away and smiled at the six of them, “Thanks for cheering me up, I feel much better now.”
 
“Anytime,” NamJoon said with his mouth full of food. 
 
“Hyung! Don't talk when you have food in your mouth!” JiMin complained. 
 
“Whatcha gonna do?” 
 
The two of them went back and forth while SuNi enjoyed her lunch. Watching them fight made her smile, at least they cared about her, unlike someone that was left alone at the very end of the table, who never took his eyes off his phone screen.