Chapter 13

Found Lost Love
SuNi pushed open the cafe door with a hot cup of French vanilla, she waved goodbye to her sister and the other three stylists and walked towards the entrance with two tickets in her hand. 
 
She stood away from the crowd and waited for EunBi to come. SuNi hated waiting, but she hated the person she was waiting for more. Everyone came with a friend or more, she suddenly felt bad if she had rejected JungKook's offer, then EunBi has to come alone, when very one had at least someone to talk to. 
 
She yawned and checked the time on her phone, she looked up and saw EunBi walking towards her. SuNi waited for her to come closer before heading to the end of the huge line up beside the entrance. 
 
“Hi,” EunBi greeted and giggled a bit. “Sorry for having you wait here alone.”
 
SuNi shrugged and pass her a ticket. She looked at EunBi's red cheek. “Aren't you cold?” 
 
“Not really,” she laughed a little and paused. “Have we ever met before? Like before the fan sign. I wanted to ask you this yesterday after the fan sign but you just...”
 
SuNi looked down at her feet, not concentrating on listening to the rest of the sentence, because EunBi did look familiar to her too, and somehow she also sounded familiar, with the awkward little laugh at the end of a sentence. 
 
 
“Haha! You're sister is a fatty! Fatty! Haha!” A little boy pointed at a little girl's face. 
 
“They also have the same name!” Another boy called out. 
 
“Their aliens! They have the same name!” A girl from the side shouted.
 
The children around her stared chanting the word alien. 
 
The little girl repeating the same sentence again and again. “She's not my sister and I am not an alien.” 
 
A little chubby girl stood beside the door and watched the poor little girl being bullied by the whole class. 
 
 
“Unnie! Are you okay?” EunBi lightly pulled her forward and apologized to the people at the back. 
 
SuNi turned around and realized she stood in the same spot when the line moved. “Yeah, I'm fine, I think.” 
 
“Are you sure? 'Cause you looked as if you were gonna faint.” SuNi ignored her and moved along the line. 
 
//
SuNi took another sip of her almost cold French vanilla and stared at the stage that was right in front of them. Maybe coming here wasn't as bad as she thought after all.
 
From the corner of SuNi's eye he saw EunBi shaking. “Are you sure you're not cold?” She asked not knowing is she was cold or just too excited. 
 
“No, not really,” EunBi looked at her with a warm smile. “Thanks for asking though.”
 
“I'm not being nice or anything, if you caught a cold JungKook's going to say I didn't take care of you and stuff like that.”
 
“Unnie, it's okay, I know you do care about me, I know you do.” EunBi lightly elbowed her arm. 
 
“Whatever,” SuNi pulled her arm away. “You better tell him you're not the real one soon.” Eunbi bit her lips and stopped joking around with SuNi.
 
//
The concert started with the timer counting down at the very top. Fans from different fandoms screamed as their idols' name were called. The scream didn't bother her anymore, she was used to it, but on the other hand, EunBi wasn't. She would flinch and close her eyes whenever there was screaming happening. 
 
Nothing much excited her, since she's been seeing idols almost everyday, watching them preform from backstage and seeing them at different music broadcast stations, she was used to it.
 
The screaming and yelling calmed down when the MCs were back on the stage, the chatted for a while before introducing the next few groups. 
 
“Are you guys sisters?” A girl beside SuNi asked. “They do look alike, don't they?” She turned and asked her boyfriend. 
 
“No.” SuNi and EunBi said at the same time. They turned and looked at each other, surprised. 
 
For the first time, SuNi took a real good look of EunBi. They had the same silky long hair and round brown eyes, they did look alike. 
 
//
After the concert,  EunBi left to go catch her bus, leaving SuNi alone, again. She looked at the people cleaning up the stage, she felt bad for the people that had to work this late at night and not home with their family.
 
It was the first day of a brand new year and she was already tired of it. She showed the security the backstage pass her sister gave her and went to find her sister. She turned around the corner to a hall of dressing rooms, she looked for the sign with BangTan printed on it. 
 
“Hey!” NamJoon popped up beside her. 
 
SuNi jumped a little and smiled at him. “You scared me.”
 
“Here, let NamJoon unnie give you a hug.” He wrapped his arm around her neck and lightly patted her back the way he pats his dog. “There, there.” SuNi laughed and went into the crowded dressing room. 
 
She sat down on the plastic chair, besides NamJoon, no one knew she was here. She sat there for a while, still no one saw her. A feeling developed in her chest, the kind that makes her feel bad for herself, because no one knew her existence in this room.
 
“Oh! SuNi!” JungKook cried out and plopped down next to her. “How'd the concert go?”
 
SuNi smiled, finally someone saw her. “It was okay.”
 
“Was EunBi happy?” 
 
The smile on her face disappeared. She wished someone else saw her, should've know that all he asks these days would be about that girl. SuNi shrugged and pulled out her phone to ignore anymore questions. “Ask her yourself, it's none of my business.”
 
The leader looked up beside SuNi and gave JungKook a blank look, he shook his head and sighed. “Stupid kid,” he mumbled and stood up from the chair.