Chater 10

Found Lost Love
SuNi swung the small plastic bag back and forth and skipped into the apartment. EunJoo sat at the dinning table looking at a piece of paper. “I'm home,” SuNi waved her hand at her sister. 
 
EunJoo looked up from the paper and frowned at the plastic bag. “What'd you buy?” 
SuNi looked down at the bag and smiled, “It's a necklace. JungKook bought it for me.”
 
EunJoo looked at her, puzzled. JungKook? Necklace? She thought. She wiped that thought out of her head and her lips. “We're going to Busan tomorrow, for BangTan’s fan sign event.” SuNi simply nodded and turned to go to her room.
 
“Hold on,” EunJoo called before SuNi walk any further. “So, umm... I got this mail after you left this morning, and....umm...” her sister paused and bit her bottom lips. 
 
SuNi tilted her head at her sister cluelessly, “Bad news or good news?”
 
EunJoo looked down at her hands, “Bad news.” She pass the piece of paper she was reading a few minutes ago to SuNi. 
 
SuNi stared at the piece of paper with opened. “So they're kicking us out?” She chuckled. “Wow.”
 
EunJoo sighed and grabbed the paper back. “I haven't pay the rent for 2 months, so technically, it's me that's kicking us out of this apartment.”
 
“Well, why couldn't you pay the rent?”
 
“SuNi, it's not as easy as you think it is, I have to pay for a lot of stuff that you don't know.”
 
“Like what?” SuNi brushed her bangs back and looked into her sister's eyes. 
 
EunJoo sighed and fold the paper back into a long rectangle. “It's complicated. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that we have to move out when you finally decided to make friends and enjoy life. I'm just so mad at at myself for not being able to pay the rent. I'm just feel so damn sorry to you.”
 
Even though SuNi was not happy about it, but she still smiled warmly at her sister, “I guess we should start packing our stuff?” EunJoo stood up, “Yeah.”
 
//
SuNi sat between two brown boxes as she clean out the things under her bed. She took out a box that's covered with blue glitter. She opened the box and smiled at the soft looking light blue bunny.
 
“What is this cute little thing?” She whispered to herself. 
 
She dig out more little things out of the box and picked up a photo frame from the very bottom. She dust off the grey dust, it was photo of her and a little boy that was just slightly taller than her. She tilted her head at the smiling boy. Who is he? I never knew I had a brother. She thought and smiled at the cute familiar little boy. 
 
SuNi flipped to the back of the frame to take out the picture to take a better look of it. She took off the back of the frame and stared at the two words that was written on
the back of the picture.
 
Remember me. 
 
SuNi put the frame back together and placed it back into the box feeling all creeped out. She thought of the possibility of that ‘brother’ writing that, but who would write that kind of stuff on a photo, even if dead people wanted others to remember them, they can't come back and write it because they're dead. 
 
Goosebumps formed onto her arms right when death came across her mind. She shook her head and moved on the the next item in the box. 
 
A birdie. “I play badminton?” She asked herself, but her eyes slowly focused onto the black words on it. 
 
Remember this too. 
 
SuNi frowned and looked at the other little items. She blinked in shock when she realized everything was asking her to remember it, even the blue bunny. She quickly threw everything back into the box and slide it back under the bed. She climbed into her bed and snuggled into the blanket creeped out and curious about the blue box. 
 
//
SuNi hopped out of the van when they finally arrived at the back of Big Hit's building. She let out a big warm breath and smiled at the white air she made. They hurried into the warm building just in time, the seven members were standing in front of the door waiting. 
 
“First, I thought a big snowball rolled out the van, then I realized it was you.” J-Hope teased. 
 
SuNi looked at the fluffy white winter jacket she was wearing. She did look like a snowball, but she still walked over to him and playfully punched his arm. 
 
“Oh my god! I think you just broke my arm!” 
 
“No I didn't,” SuNi said and pushed him away, causing him to accidentally step onto the pale YoonGi's foot. 
 
“Ow!” He screamed sarcastically. “You just broke my toe!” 
 
The two of them whined on each side of SuNi, she tried to walk away from them, but it was impossible. 
 
“Stop it. You guys are annoying her.” JungKook said and saved her from going insane. 
 
A big smile formed on SuNi's face when she saw the sweater he was wearing. “I like your sweater, where'd you get it?” She chuckled. 
 
“Someone. Ooh, I like your necklace, who was it from?”
 
SuNi looked down and saw her necklace showing. “Someone.” She smiled.
 
//
SuNi sat down beside her sister on the bus that was going to take them to Busan. She sighed as all her happiness suddenly went away. The thought of not being able to have a place to stay saddened her.
 
She turned and looked at the window beside her, she wiped off the water that evaporated on the window and sighed again. How can anyone that can't afford a house survive the coldness of December? Of course there are tones of people in this world that doesn't have a warm place to live, but how do they survive in the cold?
 
She knocked on the window lightly without any doubts. Immediately, between the space of the seat and the window, she saw a head in front of her turned around.
 
SuNi looked into JungKook's eyes in shock. “You heard that?” He nodded and smiled softly at her. 
 
SuNi paused and leaned onto the back of JungKook's seat, she knew he was there to listen. “We don't have a place to live anymore. Unnie couldn't pay the rent, so they kicked us out.”
 
JungKook rested his head on the seat. “That's horrible, who in the whole world would kick someone out during December?” SuNi shrugged as if he could see it. 
 
They stayed in that position in silence, it was so quiet the only sound SuNi heard was JungKook breathing quietly. That's when she realized with the chair between them, they were only a few centimeters apart. She caught a glimpse of his round brown eyes. Why were they so attractive?
 
Her face turned bright red and she could feel her heartbeat from every part of her body. What are you doing, Kim SuNi? She questioned herself. He's an idol, you can't fall for him. 
 
“SuNi!” Her sister patted her back. “Good news!” SuNi sat up slowly as she came back to life, the loud voice of people rushed into her ears. It was noisy the whole time she was talking to JungKook, but why couldn't she hear the noise?
 
“BoRa unnie just said we could stay at her house until we find a new and cheaper place to stay!” EunJoo clapped her hands together and grinned. 
 
“That's great,” SuNi's lips formed into a small smile. “Thank you, unnie, for letting us stay at your house.” SuNi looked pass EunJoo to thank BoRa. 
 
SuNi relaxed her body onto the soft seat, they found a temporary place to live, they are free from the cold.
 
Her phone vibrated in her hand. She unlocked the screen and saw a message from JungKook. "Guess I don't need to worry anymore."
 
She smiled at her phone idiotically. Thanks for worrying.