Chapter 1

Found Lost Love
"SuNi-ah!" EunJoo lightly shook her arm. 
 
"Let me sleep for another 5 minutes, unnie." SuNi sleepy replied. 
 
"No! You have to come with me today! I can't leave you at home alone anymore." EunJoo lift her up. 
 
"I'm 16! I can take care of myself!" SuNi screamed.
 
"No you can't." Her sister's voice suddenly changed into a serious tone. 
 
SuNi sat up and looked away from her sister, "It wasn't my fault." She whispered. 
 
"I know, but I still can't let you stay home alone, I wouldn't be able to concentrate at work if I leave you here." Then she paused and waited for her sister to reply.
 
"Fine, but if I don't like it there, I'll leave right away." SuNi said and got up to get ready. 
 
"You'll love it there! You can make some friends!" EunJoo jumped up and clapped her hands together, "you still remember the other unnies right?"
 
SuNi nodded and kicked her happy sister out of the room. All she wanted to do is keep her sister happy, she didn't want to see her cheerful sister frown, again. SuNi walked into the bathroom and washed her face, she was already changed and ready to go. They both went down the elevator to the first floor of the apartment, there was a black van already parked in front of the door. The door suddenly slide open as they approach it. 
 
"EunJoo-ah~" BoRa, the eldest out of the three of them, screamed. 
 
"Hey, unnie." SuNi's sister greeted and stepped into the van followed by SuNi. 
 
"Oh! SuNi-ah!" SooYeon, who was older than EunJoo by 2 months, said and patted her shoulder. 
 
"Hi." SuNi replied awkwardly with no facial expression. Since the accident nothing made her smile, not even a cute puppy or a fluffy kitten.
 
 
SuNi looked out the window the whole ride, ignoring all the noise sounds of the four annoying people. She wanted to sleep but it was too hard to fall asleep with all the noise beside her. 
 
"SuNi-ah!" SooYeon patter her shoulder, "are you going to come everyday now?" 
 
SuNi turned to her sister who gave her a puppy face. "I don't know, maybe, if I like it there." She answered quietly. 
 
The van stopped in front of a small house and a tall blond girl rushed out the house. She slid opened the door and jumped back when she saw SuNi staring at her, "Oh, SuNi! You scared me." 
 
"Ya, Kim JiHyun! Hurry up, we don't want the boys to wait for us!" BoRa screamed from the back. 
 
"Okay, okay." She hopped into the van and went to the back seat, "anyways nice to see you SuNi." SuNi nodded her head in reply, everyone that knew her wouldn't say anything to SuNi's reply, but the people this doesn't know her might think she's rude.
 
 
The van stopped again, at the back of a tall building, it was a bit taller than the hospital SuNi goes to every month. 
 
"Phew, we're an hour early." BoRa said and walked into the building following by the others. 
 
The three women laughed crazily in front of SuNi. She put on her earphones and turned the volume higher to block out the loud laughters. SuNi haven't laughed for real in a long time, nothing had ever made her laugh for real. She hated her life, her sister was the only reason why she was still alive. 
 
 
"Noona!" A guy with a blondish hair screamed with his deep voice. SuNi had a feeling that he was "the weird kid". There were 7 guys siting on the black couch talking and playing around with each other while the other staffs walked around the room. 
 
"NamJoon," BoRa pointed at a innocent looking guy, "your first." SuNi saw the dimple on the side of his cheek when he smiled at them. Two more was called to get their makeup and hair done, leaving four other siting on the couch. 
 
"SuNi-ah," EunJoo snapped her out of her la la land, "go sit there." She pointed at the empty space on the couch beside a guy with black hair and bangs falling into his eyes. 
 
She turned to her sister and blinked, "Siting alone? With some strangers?" She whispered. 
 
"They're not strangers, their part of...of...just go sit down, you wouldn't want to stand beside me over there while I put make-" "Okay, okay." SuNi cut her sister off and walked to the couch with her. 
 
"This is my sister, SuNi." EunJoo introduced her to the four guys on the couch. All of them turned and looked at her, the one with black hair looked up and stared straight into her eyes. He wasn't even giving her a nice smile. She got goosebumps on her arms when he looked at her with his flaring soulless eyes. Her sister sat her down and called another guy with black hair named, YoonGi. The three of them stared at her like she was some alien the came from mars.  
 
She mumbled "hi" and looked away right away. It was the awkward and uncomfortable greeting, and friends all start out like this, but so do enemies.
 
"Your name's SuNi?" The guy beside her asked and continue staring at her. She nodded lightly without looking at him. 
 
"Stop staring at her like that, JungKook, your freaking her out." The blondish hair boy said. 
 
So JungKook was his name. 
 
"Kim SuNi, right?" He ignored the blondish hair boy. SuNi turned around and nodded at him, but still refused to look at him. "Nooo! Lee!" The other boy with brown hair beside him said. 
 
"You're from Busan, right?" JungKook continued asking. SuNi looked at her sister but she had her back facing her, she wanted to leave, she hated when strangers asks her question, especially these kinds of questions, plus it was a stupid question, if her sister was from Busan, obviously she would be too.
 
"Y-" "I'm JiMin!" He brown hair boy cut her off and smiled at her. "I'm TaeHyung." The blondish boy said right after JiMin and tilted his head at her, she nodded and looked away. 
 
"You're from Busan, right?" JungKook asked again. "Y-yeah." SuNi stuttered. 
 
JungKook's eyes rounded and stared at the left side of SuNi's cheek. She could feel her check burning from JungKook staring at her ever since she got here. 
 
"Do I know you?" He frowned. SuNi turned around and looked at him as if he was out of his mind, "I don't think so." She looked over JungKook's shoulder for help from JiMin and V, but they were busy playing games on their phones. 
 
"Oh," he bit his lips, "how old are you?" SuNi bit the bottom of her lips and girpped onto her sleeve.
 
"TaeHyung!" BoRa called and the guy called NamJoon stood up and walked towards the couch. 
 
"Sixteen." SuNi moved a little bit away from JungKook. He was being creepy and she didn't like it. 
 
"What's up! I'm NamJoon, and also Rap Monster or Rapmon for short." He said and held out his hand, but after waiting for SuNi to shake it for too long he bowed in embarrassment. "Eu-SuNi." She said and bowed her head.Then he went beside JiMin and sat down next to him.
 
"Hyung, JungKook's creeping her out, go stop him before she runs away and tell people Bangtan are full of creepy people." JiMin said while concentrating on his game.
 
So they were the crazy and dorky Bangtan that EunJoo always talk about. 
 
"I'm just getting to know her, not creeping her out!" JungKook turned and looked at JiMin. 
 
"Is the creeping you out?" NamJoon asked and pointed at JungKook. He turned around and gave her a puppy face, but she nodded and stared at the table in front of her. 
 
"Just one more question," He held out his finger and looked at her, "why aren't you at school?" He tilted his head at her, "cause you're a teenager, but you're not at school, and I don't think any parents would let their kids to just drop out randomly. I'm not being creepy, I'm  just curious." 
 
SuNi paused and stared at the table. She had no idea why she wasn't at school, all her sister told her was she was too "weak" to go to school. EunJoo turned off the blow dryer and the stylists all turned and  looked at her, "SuNi, can you go buy me something to drink?" She smiled at her sister. SuNi stood up and grabbed her sisters wallet from her bag right away, she needed a brerak from all these questions JungKook is asking.
 
"JiMin." EunJoo called. 
 
"Unnie, where is the vending machine?" SuNi walked over to her and whispered. "It's just down the hall where the washroom is." She turned around and started styling JiMin's hair. SuNi walked out the door holding on to the wallet tightly, she haven't walk alone for a long time, well of course she's been staying at home for almost 
 
//
JungKook looked down at his locked phone, and thought about the conversation he just had with SuNi.
 
Was she really that creeped out?
 
He didn't get how those questions creeped her out, maybe he was the only one that thought those questions were normal. 
 
"Hyung," he looked at their leader, "am I really that creepy?" 
 
"Um... A bit?!" He said, "why do you want to know so much about her? It's not like she's ganna be your girlfriend or wife." 
 
YoonGi laughed and pointed at JungKook, "I wonder what kind of questions you asked her." he said and turned back to his phone. 
 
"He asked her why she isn't at school." NamJoon "whispered" into YoonGi's ears. 
He turned and looked at JungKook, "JungKook-ah, don't asked that kind of question, it sounds like your those creepy man on the street, if you want to know her ask something more useful not," he stood up and bent down a little, "hey there teenager, why aren't you at school? Wanna go have some fun with me?" He acted out a creepy man image and cracked their leader up. JungKook turned his face around in embarrassment, the two hyungs behind him . He didn't get why asking her why she isn't at school creepy. 
 
"JungKook!" SooYeon called. He stood up and walked pass the princess, who smiled heavenly. JungKook wanted to tell him to stop smiling, it made him even more angry at himself for asking all those useless "creepy" questions. 
 
//
SuNi walked back with orange juice for her sister and water for herself. "Here." She passed it to her and blinked her eyes rapidly to refresh her visions. 
 
"What's wrong with it?" EunJoo placed the juice on the table that was filled with makeup supplies. "Nothing, it's just annoying me." SuNi walked away before we sister could say anything. 
 
On the couch, three completely different people sat there quietly. "I'm Jin, Kim SeokJin." He smiled at SuNi with his warm eyes. "SuNi." She bowed and looked around for another place to sit. 
 
"I'm YoonGi, you can call me Suga if you want to." He smiled and stretched out his hands. He didn't know that she had already know his name. "Nice to meet you." SuNi whispered awkwardly and shook his hand. 
 
"Sit down." Jin patted at the seat beside him. SuNi walked over slowly and sat right beside the arm of the couch to avoid any contact with them. She didn't dislike them or anything like that, she just felt uncomfortable after all the questions JungKook asked her. 
 
"How old are you?" Jin asked. SuNi swallowed, "Sixteen." She said again. 
 
"Oh! JungKook's sixteen too!" He exclaimed as the two other turned and looked at her, "you guys can be friends! And we're all oppas~" He clapped his hands together and laughed. 
 
A guy with black hair walked over to the couch, his face looked long and skinny, "Ah, this hyung." He pointed at Jin, "I'm HoSeok, J-Hope." He bowed and smiled. "SuNi." She said for the thousandth time today, how long was this day going to last? HoSeok went to the other side and sat down with YoonGi.
 
//
JungKook sat in front of the mirror staring at the reflection of SuNi. He had a different feeling towards her, a weird but familiar feeling.
 
"Noona, when did you come to Seoul?" JungKook turned to EunJoo who was styling JiMin's hair. "5 years ago, why?" She brushed out JiMin's hair smoothly. 
 
"Nothing, just asking." He said and turned his attention back to SuNi who sat on the very end of the couch. 
 
She can't be her, they have different names.
 
 
//
SuNi sat on a plastic chair beside the four stylists while BangTan sat together on the couch fooling around. SuNi watched them through the mirror from the corner of her eye. She analyzed all seven of them, TaeHyung was the skinny, weird, but charming guy, JiMin with his baby face looked the nicest, NamJoon who didn't have his glasses on, has the cutest eyes ever, Jin was the guy that has the most matured look, HoSeok, who had his hat over his face, was sleeping quietly in the middle, YoonGi has the cute face that doesn't suit his deep voice, and JungKook, all SuNi could think of was his questions, his annoying questions. They sat there and started playing games while waiting for their turn to go up on the stage.
 
"Unnie, can I go home?" SuNi whispered, "I don't like it here." "But you've only been here for an hour though." Her sister put down her phone and frowned at her. 
 
JungKook looked up when he heard what SuNi just said, the others sat on the couch still playing around. He felt sorry, if he didn't ask that many questions she would've felt more comfortable. He stared straight at her while trying to listen to her conversation with her sister over the loud noise the members were making. Then all the sudden SuNi turns and faced him, their eyes met for half a second. 
 
"See, I told you!" She whispered to her sister. 
 
"He's just looking this way," EunJoo turned and looked at JungKook as well, he was staring at her sister with a frown, "he's maybe just thinking about his life, you know, staring at someone while thinking another their own stuff and not knowing who he's staring at." 
 
SuNi turned away in frustration, she didn't want to argue with her sister when she is going to lose for sure.
 
 
 
So... umm... i just want to say don't expect too much from me cause im not really a good writer(i never was one) and plus i usually write really late at night so i get sleepy... and yeah
 
the staring actually happened to me last year in math... it was so awkward == this guy just kept on staring at me and im just siting there like bro stop it i cant handle your eyes cant believe i had a crush on him cause of that.... but he has really puuuurrrrrtttteeeyyy eyes though...
I HAVE A LONG WEEKEND TODAY~~ PARTTTTTAAAAAYYYYYYY~~~! jk i cant im bussssyyyyyy.... life .
PEACE!~