the concert

our secret

BOLD-ENGLISH

NORMAL-JAPANESE

ITALIC-KOREAN

UNDERLINE-MALAY

BOLD AND ITALIC-CHINESE

BOLD AND UNDERLINE-TAMIL

ITALIC AND UNDERLINE-FRENCH

 

Minho pov..

    I now at our hotel room. I just keep thinking this whole thing happen in Nana house today. Suddenly someone knocking at my door.

    "Oh,you guys. Come in. What do you guys want?"I ask all of my members after they get inside my room.

    "We heard what happen earlier at Nana's home"Kibum hyung starting.

    "I don't know what to say about that. I'm feeling like I want to cry right now. I never once felt this hurt right now. I feel like my heart had been stab and rip into pieces. Yes,I'm happy that she said she loves me back but I'm so sad when she will not be mine. She belong to someone else. Seeing that make me hurt even more hyung"I said while letting a bit tears flow down my cheeks. I'm not realise that I've been crying until I feel wet on my cheeks.

   "We never see you cry before this Minho"Jonghyun hyung said while looking sad. I can sense symphaty in his voice.

   "Yes,you always hide your tears before this. I get it now. Your love towards her is sincere"Jinki hyung said while patting my shoulder.

   "Minho,we all know you loves her very much and you said that she loves you back. You must fight for your love. Don't give up right now. Even Aboenim already approve if one of us dating her"Kibum said a bit like yell to me.

   "Yes hyung,you hear how her boyfriend treating her on the phone just now right. He not worth to be with Nana. You worth her more than him. You should fight for her hyung. I will fight for her if I were you. If she loves me back,I will fight for our love but she loves you not me. Don't you see he cried because of that bastard. Hyung,you must not give up hyung"Taemin said more like begging to me.

   "I know but how?You clearly heard her right?She can't hurt that guy's feeling. I understand her. If I were her,I also will do what she do right now. She owe that guy too much. Her mansion,car also all the money she need to spend here,all come from that guy's father. If she break his heart she will be seems like ungrateful person. I don't want anybody see her as bad person just because of me. She don't deserve to be bad mouthing or being treated badly"I sighed thinking about that.

   "You sure you love her all your heart right?"."Yes hyung"."So I have a plan. I'm sure this plan will work. trust me"."Whats your plan Key?"."You guys just have to do....

NEXT DAY

Your pov..

   I'm just arrive at SM Town Concert. There are so many people here. This place is crowded with million of people that come to watch all the artist to perform.

   "Nana,finally you are here"."Yes Jinki oppa,so where do you guys stay?"."I will show you your place later but now I want to introduced you to other idols here" Jinki oppa said while dragging me to waiting room.

    "You guys look whos coming"Jinki oppa said more like screaming to SHINee members.

   "Nana you are here. We miss you"Bummie oppa,Minnie oppa and Minnie oppa scream together while giving me a bone crushing hug.

   "L...L..Let go o..of m..m..me you guys"I said feeling a bit hard to breath.

   "Sorry Nana"They said together again and laughing sheepishly. I feel so sad that Minho oppa not even say hi to me. Maybe he still heart because of yesterday event.

   "Nana,let us go to see other idols"Minnie oppa said while dragging me to wainting room beside their room.

    "Who is this pretty lady Key?"ask the one who look cute to me.

   "Guys,as we promised yesterday,we want to introduced you guys with the one that teach us about Japan history. This is Nana. Nana this is Super Junior,our sunbae"Jinki oppa introduced me to their sunbae

    "Hello,my name is Nana,nice to meet you guys. I'm sorry,maybe I'm not recognise all of you. I'm not really into K-Pop but I still listen to K-Pop songs and sometimes watch K-Pop dramas too but without really knowing wo are the singer and actors."I said and bow my head down.

   "We are Super Junior. No worries if you not know us. I'm Yesung one of the vocalist, This is Kyuhyun,the maknae,Eunhyuk,the rapper and main dancer,Shindong,the rapper,Kangin,Donghae,Sungmin and lastly Siwon. Our members not complete because some of our members need to do milatary services"Yesung introduced one by one s to me. Oh that guy that look cute is Ryoewook.

    "Nana,all of them are your oppas too okay"Taemin oppa said while winking at me.

    "Okay Minnie oppa. So I will call you,Yesung oppa,Kyu oppa,hyukkie oppa,Donggie oppa,Kangin oppa,Hae oppa,Sunggie oppa and lastly Wonnie oppa. Is it okay with you guys?"I ask getting nervous with their answer.

    "We love to hear you call us by that name. Kyaa..you are so cute"Hyukkie oppa said while pinching both sides of my cheeks.

    "Yah oppa. Its hurt."I said while touch my hurt cheeks after Hyukkie oppa letting go of my cheeks.

    "Sorry Nana. I didn't mean to hurt you. I can't help it. You just too cute"Hyukkie oppa said while pouting.

    "Stop that ugly pouting of yours"Sunggie oppa said while hit the back of Hyukkie oppa's head. All of just laugh looking at that. Now I noticed,Minho oppa do not follow us introducing me to their friends. Thats make quite hurt.

    "Okay guys,we want to introduced her to Exo"Jonggie oppa said and dragging me to Exo's waiting room.

    "Guys,like we promised before,this is Nana. Nana,they are our hoobae,Exo"Minnie oppa introduced us as soon as we get inside this waiting room.

   "Hello guys,I'm Nana,nice to meet you"I said smiling sincerely to them.

   "Hello Nana. Nice to meet you too. We know a lot about you. All of our sunbaes have tell a lot about you to us and just about your good side only. They never talk bad about you. By the way, we are Exo. Exo is divided into two. Exo-K and Exo-M. Exo-K for Korean and Exo-M for Mandarin"said the one with unique and different face among all Exo.

   "Hello,we are one,we are Exo-K. I'm Suho,the leader,these are my members,Kai, D.O. or Kyungsoo,Sehun,Baekhyun and lastly Chanyeol"Suho introdeuced Exo-K to me. So,the unique face is Kai.

   "Hello,we are one we are Exo-M. I'm the leader,Kris and these are the members of Exo-M. Luhan,Xiumin,Chen,Tao and Lay"Kris' turn introduced s to me.

    "The sad thing is,you don't have any dongsaengs here Nana. All of them are your oppas too"Bummie oppa said to me and make me feel a little dissapointed because I really want to have at least one younger brother.

   "So Nana,you have to call all of us gege too like you called your SHINee geges"Luhan said to me.

   "Okay. How about I call you guys,Suho oppa,Sooie oppa,Sehun oppa,Baekkie oppa,Yoellie oppa,Kris oppa,Hannie oppa,Xiumin oppa,Chennie oppa,Tao oppa and Lay oppa?"I suggest to them.

    "How about this,you call us by our real name. My real name is Do Kyungsoo. I agree yo called me Sooie oppa"Sooie oppa give another suggestion.

   "My name is Kim Joonmyun and you can call me Myunnie oppa"said Suho oppa.

   "I'm Kim Jongin and just call me Jongin oppa"Kai oppa said smiling at me.

   "My name is Oh Sehun and I like you call me Hunnie oppa"said Sehun oppa

   "I'm Byun Baekhyun and I totally love your nickname for me just now. Ehhmm..Baekkie oppa,sounds good"Baekkie oppa said while winking at me.

    "Nana thats nickname that you call me just fine because my name is Park Chanyeol"Yeollie oppa said agreeing with me.

    "My name is Lu Han and I like you call me Hannie ge just now"Hannie oppa said giving me his cute smile.

   "Huang Zi Tao or my english name is Edison Huang and and you can call me Tao ge"."Ehmm..can I call you Panda ge instead. It suits you very well"."Urgghh..not you too Nana. But nevermind. If its you calling me that,I don't mind"he said and I just laughing at its comment. Pity Tao oppa. I'm just kidding actually. I'm gonna call him Tao ge like he want but if I want to later,I will call him Panda ge.

    "Beautiful lady,instead of calling me Chennie oppa why don't you call me DaeDae oppa. I like it better than Chennie oppa. Thats name look too cute for me"."Haha..okay DaeDae oppa"I laughing at his comment about the name Chennie oppa for him.

   "Why don't you call me Xinngie ge because my real name Zhang Yixing"Lay oppa said while patting my shoulder since he close to me.

   "Okay beauty,Iwant you to call me Fannie ge instead of my stage name. My real name is Wu Yifan and my english name is Kevin Wu or Kevin Li"Kris oppa said winking at me too like Baekkie oppa.

   "Lastly princess,my name is Kim Min Seok and you can call me Seokkie oppa"Xiumin oppa said ending our introduction.

   "Okay Nana lets move on to other idols here"Bummie oppa turn dragging me to next waiting room.

   "Nana,this is TVXQ. Hyungs,this is Nana,the one we told you before this"Jinki oppa introduced me to TVXQ members.

   "So this is Nana that you guys always said.Hello Nana,we are TVXQ"One of the guys while both of them bowing their head down.

   "Are you guys only have two people? Because all others group have many members"I asking because its confused me.

   "Actually,we originally have five members but other three members go out from our group because of certain problems and left both us continue TVXQ"Now I understand.

   "I know. They are my oppas too right Jonggie oppa?"."Yes Nana,they are your oppas too."said Jonggie oppa while patting my head.

    "My name is Jung Yunho,my stage name is Uknow Yunho and you can call me Yunnie oppa"said the guy first talking to me among both of them.

   "I'm Shim Changmin. My stage name is Max Changmin but you can call me Changmin oppa"said the guy that explained to me why their group only have two members.

    "Ok Nana,we need to get ready for our performance. See you later litle girl"said Yunnie oppa while pinch my right cheek but not as hard as Hyukkie oppa just now.

   "Lets meet girl group now Nana"Jinki oppa dragging me once again to the next waiting room

   "Hello Noona. Noona, This is Nana. The one that we want to introduce to you guys before"Minnie oppa said as soon as we neter this waiting room.

   "Hello,my name is Nana. Nice to meet all of you"I said bowing my head to them.

   "Omo..this is Nana. Kyaa..shes so beautiful and cute"."Yah Sunny, behave yourself"."Yes she so cute I want to pinch that cheeks of her"said the girls as soon as they see me. The also give me a big group hug.

   "Hello we are Girl's Generation. I'm the leader Taeyeon and these are my group members. Jessica,Sunny,Tiffany,Hyoyeon,Yuri,Sooyoung,Yoona and our maknae Seohyun"Taeyeon said introduced all of her members.

    "Since all of us are older than you,just call us Unnie okay"."Okay Unnies"."My name is Kim Taeyeon. Call me Taeyeon unnie"."I'm Jung Su Yeon but call me Sica unnie from my stage name,Jessica"."My name is Lee Sun Kyu but call me Sunny unnie from my stage name too"."My name is Hwang Mi young and my english name is Stephanie Hwang but my stage name is Tiffany. You just call me Steph unnie"."My name is Hyoyeon and call me Hyoyeon unnie"."I'm Kwon Yuri and call me Yuri unnie"."The na me is Choi Sooyoung. Call me Sooyoung unnie"."Litle princess,you can call me Yoona unnie because my name is Im Yoona"."I feel really happy because I'm not the youngest one anymore. You can be my litle dongsaeng right Nana?"."Yes unnie"."Yes.. By the way,name is Seo Joo Hyun. But I want you to cal me Hyunnie unnie"Hyunnie unnie finish their introduction.

 Suddenly another girl come into this waiting room."Oh BoA noona. That BoA noona,our sunbae"Jonggie oppa introduced her to me.

  "Oh you guys are here. Is this cute girl here Nana the one you guys talking about?"."Yes BoA Noona"."Oh I see. Now you are apart of us and you can call me BoA unnie"."Thank you BoA unnie"I said while bowing my head down.

   "Bye guys see you later we want to introduce her to F(X)"."See you later dongsaeng"."Bye unnies"I said before Minnie Oppa draaging me once again to next waiting room.

   "Girls,this Nana"Bummie oppa said to five girls infront of me.

   "So this Nana that you guys liked. I can see why you guys like her. Shes so beautiful"said the girl that dress up like a boy but still beautiful to me.

   "Jin Ri unnie shes so cute right. Lets pinch her cheeks"."Yes..she so cute. Can we make her our dongsaeng?"."Don't you dare Soo Jung,Jinri?"."Unnie,thats not fair I didn't say that I will pinch her cheeks. Why you scold me Vicky unnie?"."Yah..yah stop it you guys. Nana sorry. Although they are older than you but they always act like kid. So let me introduced ourselves. I'm Park Sun Young. My stage name is Luna and you can call me Sunyoung unnie. Guys, introduced yourself"."Hello little girl,my name is Song Qian and my stage name is Victoria. Call me Vicky jie"."Hello girl,my name is Amber Josephine Liu and my korean name is Yoo Il Woon. My stage name is Amber and cal me Amber unnie"."Hello cute girl. My name is Choi Jinri and my stage name is Sulli.You can call me Jin Ri unnie"."Hehe. now I'm not the maknae anymore. You guys can't bully me"."Stop your evil laugh Soojung and continue introduced yourself"."Sorry..my name is Jung Soo Jung and my english name is Krystal Jung. My stage name is also Krystal but I want you to call me Soojung unnie"."Hello to unnies. Nice to meet all of you. Thank you for making me your dongsaeng. I will be a great dongsaeng for you guys"."Finally I have someone to talk in Chinese with"said Vicky Unnie while laughing happily.

     "Okay Nana,I have to send you to the V.I.P. place"."Bye Nana. Come here before you go home okay?"."Okay Amber unnie. Bye unnies"I said while waving at them.

    "Before any of you dragging me again,I can walk by myself okay. No need to drag me everywhere" I said with a little bit high pitch.

    "Sorry Nana. Now lets go. You sit here and cheer us for our performance okay especially Minho. Since Yesterday he seems a lot different. He not eaten anything yet since this morning and we worry a lot about him. We force him to eat but he still refuse to eat. Bye Nana I have to go now. Don't forget what I said earlier"Jinki oppa said and go before without giving me chance to anser him back.

    I feel really worry right now. I'm not ready to face himyet after I rejected him yesterday. I'm afraid the moment I want to talk to him, I will breaking down. Is it true,he not eaten yet? How is he going to perform? Oppa..please oppa. Don't hurt yourself because of me. I didn't mean to make you hurt like this. I don't want to see you hurt yourself because.....

I REALLY LOVE YOU OPPA. FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

 

 

THEY WILLTHE CONCERT PART 2..PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY STORY.