Problems

our secret

BOLD-ENGLISH

NORMAL-JAPANESE

ITALIC-KOREAN

UNDERLINE-MALAY

BOLD AND ITALIC-CHINESE

BOLD AND UNDERLINE-TAMIL

ITALIC AND UNDERLINE-FRENCH

 

Your Pov..

       Its been 5 days since the fight at Yakuza ROSE's club. The King,The Queen,The Prince and The Princess already back to Japan. I've been practising all week until I barely can make time to call Minho oppa or even answer his call. But at least we will talk once a day. I said that I've been preparing for examination and he does not questioning me at all. I feel so lucky to have him. He really trust me and it makes me guilty for lie to him. I've no choice. I'm afraid if he know about I'm being in a Yakuza,I'm, afraid he will hate me. But one day,I'll make sure to tell him the truth about me because thats not fair for him that he tell me everything about him but I've hide something big about myself from him. I've told him that I can't come to korea to meet him and he accepted it. I've really have no time to meet him because I need to improve my skill in fighting before Sato Akane decide to fight with me. I really need to save Yakuza Inoe. If I loose to Sato Akane,Yakuza Inoe will be taken down and I can't let that happen.

       Now,I'm at my training room in Yakuza Inoe HQ. I'm fighting with The Prince and now I'm loosing. We've fought often and we've always take turn to be the winner. I've won over him and he also sometimes winning. It always like that and tonight,unfortunately I'm lose. I feel a little bit sad about it. If I can't even beat The Prince who are not as strong as Sato Akane like The King and The Queen said,how can I beat Sato Akane? No,Nana. Don't give up now. The success of Yakuza Inoe is depend on me. I need to improve more.

       "Nana,stop right now. You've done enough demage to yourself. Look at yourself. You've been practising since morning without resting. You only stop when eating times. You aware that Yakuza Inoe need you right now. If you continue like this I'm afraid we will loose without even fighting yet because I'm sure you will fall sick sooner or later. Go back and sleep. Rest yourself. I don't want to see you if you not get enough rest. Come after you have 8 hours of sleep. Now,already 11.30 p.m. and by 12.30 a.m. I know you already asleep and the latest you can sleep is by 1.00 a.m. and you need to come here by 10.00 a.m. next morning. If I get the report you not follow my order,I will give you hard punishment tomorrow. I will personally train you tomorrow. Now go"The King said to me.

       "Alright otou-san. I will go back now"I said while bowing my head and prepare to leave. I drive off to my home.    

(Training room ata Yakuza Inoe HQ)

         I parked my car and all my men greeted me. As soon as I enter my house,I get shocked.

      "Suprise"All SM idols are here. SHINee,TVXQ,Girl's Generation,f(x),Exo,Super Junior and BoA unnie are in my house.

      "Hello baby. I miss you so much. Its only 5 days not seeing you but for me,its already 5 years not seeing you"Minho oppa suddenly come and give a tigh hug and kiss on my lips.

       "Yah. Quit your cheesiness. Don't make PDA here. We want to see her not see you making out with her"Bummie oppa yell to Minho oppa. I pulled away from the kiss because of embressement. I can feel my face burning.

       "Yes Minho. Stop acting so cheesy. We know you miss her but she also our dongsaeng. Let us hug her too"BoA unnie said and come to hug me. Soon,everyone come to give me a hug.

       "Why are you guys here? When you guys arrive? Why are you guys not telling me that you guys are coming here? Do you guys are on a holiday?"I bombarded the with questions as soon as everyone done hugging me.

       "One by one beauty. We guys are here because you said that you are not coming to Korea this week. We miss you especially your boyfriend here. So we decided to come to see you instead"Joonmyunnie oppa said smile evilly to Minho oppa.

       "Yes Nana. We want to cheer you up for your examination. Minho said you can't come because you need to study. Don't worry. We just want to support you in your study. We wont disturb you,don't worry"Yesung oppa said to me.

       "Besides,we all have another concert this week. So thats why we come. So,all you need to do is study and we practise for our concert"Sunyoung unnie patting my head.

        "But with your appearance,I don't think you are back from study right?"Yuri unnie asked me. I shocked by her question.

           "I've been doing some jogging to release some tension"I said a little bit stutter.

        "What? You jogging until almost midnight?"Tao ge asked me with are-you-serious look.

        "Yes,I like to jog whenever I fell like. Regardless the time. Its my habit. I can't help it"I said with confident face. I hope they can buy my lie.

         "You sure have a weird habit Nana"Luhannie ge said to me while laughing a little.

        "Aigoo,my poor baby. You must study really hard until you so stressed right? Its good we are here to cheer you up"Sunny unnie said patting my head.

        "Thats enough guys. We should let her rest for tonight. Minho,don't disturb her. Don't go sleep with her tonight. We all should get some rest too"Yesung oppa said and with that we all head to our bedroom. Before I get to enter my room,Minho oppa stop me.

         "You must be rally tired study for your exam right. Go sleep and get some rest. We will be here untill next Monday. Tomorrow is Saturday right. We're free till 12.00 p.m. so we can hang out a little bit and we'll be back by 8.00 p.m.. Good night baby. I love you"He said and give a goodnight kiss on my forehead.

         "Good night too oppa and I love you too"I said smiling to him and enter my room to prepare myself for sleep.

         I wake up on 9.00 a.m. and prepare myself for today training with The King. I feel a bit scared. I'm not telling the rest yet that I can't spend time with them. What excuses should I make this time? I head downstairs and see everybody already up.

        "Good morning sleeping beauty. You must be really tired to get up late. Get some breakfast first. We already ate our breakfast"Sooyoung unnie said as she the first person see me walking down the stairs. I just smile at everybody and head to the dining room. Its only Minho oppa,Amber unnie,Jonggie oppa,Yeollie oppa,Sooie oppa,Sunggie oppa and Hyukkie oppa are here. I guys there are the guys that wake a bit late than others.

        "Good morning guys"I said as soon as I sit at the empty place.

       "Good morning Nana"They all greet me in unison.

        "Nana,are you going somewhere?"Yeollie oppa asked me and see me up and down.

         "Oh ya,I'm sorry guys. I need to go somewhere. I have a study goup. Maybe I'll be back late. But I'll try to back early tonight. I'm sorry I can't hang out with you guys today"I said making another lies to them. I feel guilty but I can't tell them I've to train today. I quickly finish my breakfast and go to my training after bid them goodbye because I don't want to be late as my training today is with The King himself.

         "Good,you've come on time. Lets start our training today"The King said as soon as I'm getting ready for the training today.

         "What I need to do first otou-san?"I asked The King ready to start with any kind of training.

         "Fight with me first"He said and shocking the hell out of me. I've fought with him before and I sware thats not the easy task. I've back home with really injured body.

          "What otou-san. Its been a long time since I've fight with you and everytime we fought before,I always back home with injured body. But I don't want getting injure before the fight with Sato Akane"I said complained to him.

          "Just listen to my order. Before this,we fought and you getting injured because you are not strong enough. Don't you remeber the last time we fought was before you become The Princess. Now you are the princess and I'm sure you are already good. If not,I'll never throned you as The Princess"He said strictly to me. He can be scary if he in the mood in fighting.

           Before I can said anything else,he start attacking me. I've no choice but to fight back. We fight about half an hour already until I get the chance of winning him but in the end he get to pin me down on the floor with my front body facing the floor and both of my hands behind my back. I give up because I can't even move my hands. Then,he let me go.

           He offer his hand to help me getting up from the floor. I rub both of my sore hands. I observed my body on the mirror. I can see a few cuts on my face and purplish colour all around my body. I'm sure my body will be sore by tomorrow. I need to go home early before the rest back bacause I need to hide all my cuts and my bruises body. I observed The King but I only see a few cuts on his face and a few bruises only on his body. I'm quite confused because I'm sure I almost winning just now but how come he get less injury than me?

            "Do you see yourself right now and compare with mine. Although you almost win but I get less injury than you. You know why? I want to fight with you because I want to know your weaknesses. I know you are really a strong fighter. You are the strongest women in Yakuza Inoe after The Queen and any other guy accept me and The Prince can't beat you up. But ofcourse if you have to fight with the person stronger than The Prince,you need to be better than The Prince but last night you lose. I now know your weaknesses already. Firstly is your speed. Yes,your skills is perfect. Your techniques is perfect too but you also need speed. You are a bit slow at reflexing and attack back. Thats why the person who attack you can injured yourself badly and you with your speed in attacking,you can cause harm to the person you attack,less"The King explained to me my weaknesses.

           "So,what can I do otou-san?"I asked him back.

           "You need to do hard training to increse your speed. First,we need to list down the attacks you need to improve your reactions against. From what I can see you late when someone attacking you in your face and infront of you. But I don't know how,your reactions against the attacks behind your back is fast. I think it is because your sense of hearing is better than your eyes. I think thats all you need to improve and I'm sure you can win the fight against Sato Akane"The King said to me.

          "Next,I'll be your partner for today to attack you. I will start attack you slowly first. Try to dodge or block it. If you can't dodge it just let yourself get hurt at your arm or whatever things you choose to block my attacks"He start attacking me with a punch and I can dodge it. The training continue for one hour with him attacking me slowly. Some time I dodge and sometimes I block it with my arm.

         "Good. Now you can dodge every attacks I made. Now,I'll attack you fastly"He said and start attacking me again. At first,I fall down on the floor because my a bit late reflaxe. He attacks me again util I get to dodge his attacks or block it. We continue our training for five hours until I finally get to dodge or block all his attacks.

         "You see,now you ar already good. Your body slowly reflaxes own its on right. You just need more practise only. You sure one of my best student like The Prince and The Second Princess. Although three of you are are still young but the three of you are fast learner. You can master any skills fastly unlike anyone else. My decision to make all three of you as my hires is correct"He said complimented me.

          "Thank you otou-san. Its because we learnt from the best"I said smiling to him.

          "Enough of this talk. I want you to fight with The Princess again and I want you to win today"He said letting The Princess enter the training room. The Prince start attacking me and I attack him back. We continue our fight for two more hours and I win. (You want to see how Nana win,click this video. Skip to 1:11-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHAaIcHGZqs )

             "Congratulation Nana. I didn't think that you can win against me in just one day"The Prince said after I help him get up from the floor.

          "What do you expect from a genius like her. You said that before to me right son?"The King said laughing.

          "What,you praised me before? Wow,The Great The Prince praised me"I said smiling evilly at Katsuo-kun.

          "Its before okay. Its long time ago okay...Don't give me that look otou-san. She can be snobbish..Fine..fine. Okay you are really genius in everything. Are you sastify now otou-san?"Katsuo-kun said with annoyed voice.

          "I just don't wan you to be so egoistic Katsuo-kun. You have to be The King one day. You can't be so snobbish. If the person deserved to be praise,praise him or her but if that person deserved to be critic,critic him or her. Don't forget to be honest when you do it"The King give some advise for both of us.

          "Otou-san,can I stop for now?I need to be home early. I have guests at my house tonight"I said asking for his permission.

          "Okay. You can go now. But tomorrow I want you to come here by 9.00 a.m.. Yu need to tend to your wounds and bruises carefully to. See you tomorrow Nana"The King said and leave with The Prince.

         I drive to my home and relieve when all unnies and oppas are not home yet. I quickly go to my room and wash my body first before tend to my wounds and bruises. I'm used to treat myself because I don't like to rely on others so I practise to tend my to my bruises and wounds by myself. After that,I make sure to wear shirt that can hide wounds and bruises that all over my body. I put make up on the wounds and bruises that can be seen so that no one can notice I have wounds or bruises. I don't want to risk myself from getting caught by anyone of them. I come downstairs and see everyone are already home.

          "You guys are back?"I asked as soon as I walk down the stairs.

          "Yes so what are we going to do tonight?"Xinggie ge asked to no particular person.

          "I've some ideas. How about some of you guys help me with cooking while the other go do what do you want to do. After dinner,we can watch some movies"I suggested to them.

           "Thats great. Kibum,Kyunsoo,Ryoewook,Changmin,Victoria,Sooyoung and me will help you cook"BoA unnie said to us.

           "Is it okay with you guys to help me? I don't mind if you guys don't want to. But are you sure this guys can cook unnies?"I asked BoA unnie,Vicky unnie and Sooyoung unnie with unsure face.

           "Hey we can cook okay. Trust us would you"Wookie oppa said to me with are-you-looking-down-on-us face.

           "Okay. I'm sorry. Lets go guys"I said leading them to the kitchen. After finish the cooking for 43 people. We eat the dinner while joking around. Then we continue our night with some movies. Along the movies,I sit beside Minho oppa on one of the sofa and I feel really happy to be in Minho oppa embrace. He never onece let go og the hug and my body fell really relax in his embrace.

     

Sorry for any mistakes..