a day with EXO part 2

our secret

BOLD-ENGLISH

NORMAL-JAPANESE

ITALIC-KOREAN

UNDERLINE-MALAY

BOLD AND ITALIC-CHINESE

BOLD AND UNDERLINE-TAMIL

ITALIC AND UNDERLINE-FRENCH

 

Your Pov..

          I'm just sit at the front of the room,leaning my back on the mirror while watching their dances. I love the song that they dances. It called Wolf. Their first album come out today and later they will go to Changsha,China to promote their album there. They will shoot on a show called Happy Camp and will be back tomorrow night. They will be very busy after this. Not just this month but I think they will be very busy until they finish promoting their first album.

         But for SHINee oppas,I feel a bit relieved since they are not busy as EXO because they will be busy starting for the end of this month. SHINee oppas will start promoting their new mini album at Japan. Eventhough they will be busy promoting but they will stay at my house in Japan,so I can still see them everyday. I feel bored just watching them. Their dances are already good. They just need a lot of practise to make their dances perfect. All of them don't have any lack off in their dances and I'm sure they are ready to promote their first album.

        I decided to dance along with them since their dances seems fun to dances along. I get up from the floor and and open my jacket and put it on the floor on top of my bag. I open my cap and put it on top of my jacket. I tie up my hair that I just dyed a few days ago. This is what I wear.

            "Oppas,all of you already good enough with your dances. Why don't you teach me your dances. I want to learn it since the song and the dance is fun and nice"I said after stop the song from playing.

          "So,is it our song and dances really good. Any improvement that we need to do?"Luhan ge asked me after try catching his breath. Everybody seems tired after a lot of practise. Its been two hours since they practiced and now its one hour before lunch time. No wonder they are so tired.

          "You guys are great. I think you only need more practise to be perfect and you guys will do great performance later. Trust me. So,who will teach me your dances?"I asked to no particular person.

          "Me,Yixing ge,Jongin hyung and Luhan ge will teach you since we are the dance line in this group"Sehunnie oppa said while drag the other three oppas he mentioned in front of me. Other 8 oppas just go to other side of the room and sit to give us some space to dance. Sehunnie oppa,Luhannie ge,Jongin oppa and Xinggie ge just take their position around me and I stay at the center.

          "If she good than Jongdae and Chanyeol,I don't know what to say"Luhannie ge said making everyone laugh except Yeollie oppa and DaeDae oppa. They pout and stomp their foots on the ground.

          "Yah,stop that. It looks ugly you know"Minseokkie oppa said making the two of them stop their cute pouting and stomping and look down. The other just shaking their head seeing the both of their childish behaviour members.

         "Hey,we are not ugly okay hyung. Is that right Nana?"DaeDae oppa said glaring his eyes at Minseokkie oppa.

         "Yah,you glare at your hyung? Where your respect to your elders?"Joonmyunnie oppa said scolded DaeDae oppa. I know,by the way he said,he just joking with him.

         "I'm sorry hyung. Minseok hyung,I'm sorry too"DaeDae oppa said with his puppy dog eyes.

         "Served you right hyung"Chanyeollie oppa said making DaeDae oppa sulk more. Finally making me laugh loudly. I tried to hold my laughter to watch until when they will continue joking like that but it seems that I can't anymore. This is what I like about all SM idols oppas and unnies. They love joking around and teasing one another.

          "Stop it you guys. Stop your teasing and joking right now. Just rest and watch. I want to learn right now"I said and everybody laugh. Minseokkie oppa,Chanyeollie oppa,DaeDae oppa and Joonmyunnie oppa just smiling to each other.

          "Baekhyun hyung and Tao ge,both of you incharge of the start and stop the song okay"Sehunnie oppa said and the of them just nodding their head in agreement. Starting from Jongin oppa,he show me the dances moves and I just follow. If I make any mistakes,all the four oppas just help me making it right. The other just sit down and like always,joking around. Sometimes they even disturb me and the four oppas that dances.

          "Guys,lets stop now,its lunch time now. I  want to eat. Lets go to the cafeteria and eat. We can continue it later right"Kyungsooie oppa suggest and everyone getting ready to go to the cafeteria.

          I take my bag,wear my jacket and cap back and run to Xinggie ge before blow at his neck making him scream. He try to tickels me back but I hide behind Yifannie ge and Jongin oppa. They succeed to stop Xinggie ge from continiue tickles me. Everybody else just laugh seeing us. I run to Luhannie ge and Sehunnie oppa and walk between both of them. I hug Luhannie ge's left hand with my right hand and hug Sehunnie oppa's right hand with my left hand.

          We arrived at the cafeteria and order our food and take the food to our table. Joonmyunnie oppa want to pay for the meals for all of us but I stopped him. 

          "Let me pay for you guys today. Just go sit and eat with the other okay"I said ready to pay but he swap my hand away.

          "Nevermind Nana-ah. I'm their leader and hyung. I'm the one who should pay the meals"Joonmyunnie oppa said while smiling.

          "Hyung,we know that you always treat us but Nana said she want pay for the meals. We should give her a chance"Baekkie oppa said since he walk by the counter to take his meal to the table and heard our argument.

          "Sometimes you should listen to your dongsaeng oppa. I'll pay okay"I said while pushing her to the direction of the table.

          "Why didn't you guys eat yet?"I asked as soon as I take my sit and ready to eat.

         "We are waiting for you. Joonmyun hyung doesn't give us eat as long as you not eat yet since you the one pay for our meals. Eat faster Nana-ah. I'm hungry"Sehunnie oppa said while pouting like a cute boy and rubbing his tummy more like abs I can say.

          "Oh,I'm sorry. Lets eat guys"We eat our food while teasing,chatting and joking around.

        "All done right? Lets go to the practise room"Luhannie ge said and everyone go straight to the practise room. As we enter the room,I open my jacket and cap and put on top of my bag on the floor.

       "Nana-ah,when you dye your hair?"Tao ge suddenly asked me.

        "I dyed last Wesnerday I think. Why it doesn't suit me? I'm just trying to try something new"I expalined while touch my hair.

        "Nah,its look good on you. I think with beautiful colour skin that you have,you can try any colour on your hair and still look beautiful. I'm just asking because it's rare seeing you change your hair colour"Tao ge explained why he asked me that question.

       "Yes,you still look good but I'm prefer your original hair colour. Its look more natural on you. You look best with your original hair colour. I'm also used to see you with your original hair colour that is black or brown but with this new colour,it still nice"Sehunnie oppa said while smiling and patting my head. Tao ge just smiling and nodd in agreement hearing Sehunnie oppa's comment about my hair.

          "Do you want to continue the dances lesson?"Xinggie ge asked me.

          "How much time left before your flight?"I asked to no particular person.

          "We still have five hours left right guys?"Yifannie ge said.

           "Yes,all our belongings already packed. So we don't need to worry about it. We just need to go back to our dorm to change clothes right. We can go back to the dorm two hours before we fly. So we have three more hours left to spend with you today"Kyunsooie oppa said and everybody agree with his statements.

          "Okay,how about this,you guys teach me for one hour and after that you guys practise for another two hours?"I asked trying to get their agreement.

         "I think its good. Since you are a genius and a fast learner,it more easier to teach you"Jongin oppa said patting my head.

         "Yes,you can dance well of the half of our dances even though you only learnt for one hour"Sehuunie oppa said in disbelieved.

          "Right,I'm sure,after this,she can dance well for the whole Wolf song. Maybe he can beat Chanyeol and Jongdae"Luhannie oppa said while laughing.

         "You did well,you did well"Chanyeollie oppa and DaeDae oppa said when they come infront of me and clapping their hands infront of my face. I just laugh seeing both of them and swaping both of their hands away.

         "How dare hyung compare us to Nana. She even great at dance better than you,Sehun,Jongin and Yixing ge,right Jongdae hyung"Yeollie oppa said and doing high-five with DaeDae oppa.

          "Okay,we are sorry guys. You dance really well too. So,now,can we start? Kyungsoo,Minseok ge,since you guys near the radio,you guys are in charge to start and stop the song okay?"Xinggie ge said and the other two just nodd their head. Like before,the others just watching Jongin oppa,Sehunnie oppa,Luhannie ge and Xinggie ge teach me the dances while they chatting and joking around. After one hour,I finally can dance to whole Wolf song. EXO oppas continue their dances practise while I just sometimes follow their steps at the back of the room. After they finish,they prepare to go to their dorm and I bid them goodbye before go straight to the hotel.

 

 Sorry for any mistakes..

'