a night with Apink

our secret

BOLD-ENGLISH

NORMAL-JAPANESE

ITALIC-KOREAN

UNDERLINE-MALAY

BOLD AND ITALIC-CHINESE

BOLD AND UNDERLINE-TAMIL

ITALIC AND UNDERLINE-FRENCH

 

Your Pov..

         We arrived at Apink dorm,already change our clothes for something comfortable to sleep. We prepare some snacks and prepare our place to sleep in the living room.

          "Nana-ah,tell us how you know SHINee"Yookyung unnie asked me randomly.

          "What do you want to know?"I asked her.

          "You know,all about your stories with them especially about you and Minho oppa. I'm sure both of you have something for each other right"Yookyung unnie explained about what actually she want to know. I decided,since they became my unnies,bestfriend and doungsaeng,I'll tell them about what they want to know about me.

          "Okay,firstly I want you to know that me and Minho oppa have dating for two months now. Have you heard about SHINee had to study Japan's history in order to promote theirselves at Japan? I was their tutor. I'm actually not a Korean nor the Japanese. I'm actually a Malaysian. I'm just a student in University of Tokyo. Because I'm the President of Student Body at my university and my course there is History,so I'm the one who was choosen to tutor them. After one week knowing all of them,one day,Minho oppa asked me to be his girlfriend"I said smiling remebering of that moment.

         "So,do you accept him on the spot?"Bomi unnie asked me eagerly.

         "No,but he persuaded me by strange way and with the help of all SM idols and Aboenim Lee,I accepted him because the first time I saw him,I felt in love with him. You can say that at both of us felt in love at the first sight. I tried denied it first but in the end, I accepted that this is my fate to love him"I explained it to them.

         "Nana,I want to ask you something but it is okay to share it with the others?"Naeun unnie asked me suddenly.

         "About what?"I asked Naeun unnie confusedly.

         "Yeah,and why you don't want to share it with us?"Eunji unnie said sound ike protest.

         "Actually I know about you and SHINee oppas from Taemin oppa. You know that we are friends right. So he told me about you and your relationship with Minho oppa and the others idols. He also told me about him and you. If you know what I mean"Naeun said shocking me a little.

         "Oh..about Minnie oppa also liked me"I said looking down.

         "I accept that as you don't mind I'm tell the others about it right?"Naeun unnie asked me again.

         "Just ask me unnie what you intend to ask. The other unnies,Namjoo and Hayoung are my family now too"I said smiling to him.

         "Okay,Truthfully,Taemin oppa once told me that he loves you. Even until now,I think that he still can't forget you. He said that he want you to be happy with Minho oppa but even so,he sometimes feel jealous towards Minho oppa and want you to be his. When I see his face the moment he talked about you,I know that he said that he loves you sincerely. What I want to ask is that,you don't want to give Taemin oppa another chance?"Naeun unnie said that to me and I can see that everybody look at me and Naeun unnie confusedly.

        "Unnie,its not about a chance or not. Even if I'm not with Minho oppa now,I'm not going to be with Minnie oppa either. He is more like a bestfriend and brother to me. I can share everything with him but not my heart as a lover. Now,I really love Minho oppa. He completed me as the other half of myself and holes in myself. Unnie,I know your intentions and I think I have a favor to ask you. I see how close you are with Minnie oppa as a friend. Why don't you be with him as a lover that can love him forever. I don't think that's a bad idea. You guys can take it slowly to become lover"I asked Naeun unnie and everyone seems shocked with the favor that I asked.

        "Nana-ah,are you crazy? Maybe I'm his friend but I can't be more than that. I told you that I'm his wife in a show only. I can't be with him like a lover in real life. Like you,I'm his friend and sister only. Furthermore,I've someone else in my heart. I can't throw away my boyfriend. I love him too much to throw him away for Taemin oppa"Naeun unnie said and smiling a little to me,making me shocked hearing she already has someone else in her heart.

        "I'm sorry unnie that I asked you a stupid favor"I said looking down.

        "Nah,its okay Nana. I think its all settle. Maybe we just have to hope that one day he will move on"Naeun unnie said still smiling.

        "Its enough guys,we have a busy schedules tomorrow. Lets go to sleep"Chorong unnie said as our big unnie.

        "Wait,I've one last question. Did you've call your beloved Minho oppa?"Hayoung asked me with a mischievious smile and wink at me.

        "I've called him in the hotel room just now"I said feeling my cheeks getting warmer.

        "Oh..no wonder you are a bit late just now..hehe"Namjoo laughing at me making everyone also laugh at me and I just looking away from them,feeling embresssed.

        "Okay girls,stop teasing her. Lets sleep"Bomi unnie said trying to stop herself from laughing more.

        "Good night unnies,Namjoo-ah and Hayoung-ah"I said getting ready to sleep.

        "Good night Nana-ah/unnie"They said getting ready to sleep too.

 

Sorry for the short update and sorry for any mistakes.