Calm before the storm

our secret

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time. I've just finish my study and taking my break for about six month now. I'll try update more often.

Finally, it’s weekend. Today is 4/4/14 and another four days, 8/4/14 will be our first anniversary. I can’t wait to see him. Shock right. Many things happen for this one year of our relationship. I will tell you one by one starting from meeting many kpop idols group which are Teen Top, 100%, Andy Oppa, Infinite and many more, celebrating Christmas and new year with SM Town family for the first time and breaking up with Am, my boyfriend or should I say now, my ex-boyfriend now.

After I came to Korea seeing Apink unnies for the first time, we became close like my relationship with SNSD unnies. They like my other girls’ best friends. Like usually, every time I come to Korea, we sometimes hangout together if I’m not hangout at SM building with other oppas and unnies, I will go hangout with Apink unnies or Big Bang oppas. Forget to say, thanks to Big Bang oppas, I get the chances to know more people. This time, whole YG family became my new family. Even I get to know Hyun Suk Aboenim. Yup, just like Soo Man Aboenim, Hyun Suk Aboenim asked me call him Aboenim too.

 It’s really fun to hang out with YG famiy, just like SM family, YG family also treat me like I’m their little sister, daughter and best friend. I’m happy with them. Oh ya, forget to tell you that Big Bang oppas and YG family still don’t know that I know SM family and Minho oppa is my boyfriend and vice versa. They just know that I’m the Princess from The Royal Trio that performed at Royal Club. Hyun Suk Aboenim even invited me to be one of his artist when I once performed for them when we hang out together.

Now, I will tell you how I met other kpop groups like I said earlier. The first group that I met other than SM artist or YG artist is Teen Top. I met them one week before Christmas. I came to Korea to celebrate Christmas with SM Town Family so I came one week earlier to buy gifts for them and help them prepare for Christmas. That day, I went shopping to buy gift for SM Town Family when I met Teen top. I want to buy a shirt as a present for one of SM family when a guy came grab the same shirt that I want. We argued a bit and I quite hate him because he was so rude towards me. He said I’m rude girl and many things. However, never look down on me, I won the argument and I got to take the shirt.

After that, at the car park of the mall, I saw this group of big men with weapons surrounding a car threatened a few young men to give them wallets and money. So I just fought those big men and they scram away after losing to me. Maybe fate played with me and the guy that I hate at the mall, we see each other again when him and his friends are the one that got threatened. They thank me and as gratitude towards me, they invite me to a hotel and we ate dinner together. Since that night I know more about them and we became friends. They told me that they idols like SHINee oppas, EXO oppas and others. They are Teen Top and the guy that argued with me that at first I hated him but in the end become my best friend out of all Teen Top is Byunghun oppa or his stage name is L.Joe.

For the whole week before Christmas, without SM family know, I hang out with Teen Top oppas because SM family busy with their schedules before Christmas. Teen Top also has many schedules but not so tight like SM artist and YG artist that’s why I got to get hang out with them. Through them, I got to know 100% oppas and Andy oppa. They treat me like their little girl too and always argued because of me. Before Christmas, I celebrate Christmas in advanced with Teen Top, 100% oppas and also Andy oppa because on the actual Christmas, I need to celebrate it with SM family and the next day after Christmas; I want to meet YG family. It’s so fun to celebrate it with them, just like usual Christmas, we exchanges gifts and do many fun things that people usually do on Christmas.

 I also bring them to one of the Great Dragon Club. At that time, Coincidentally, at that time, all great powers in Great Dragon Clan that are The King, The Queen, The Prince and The princess are not at Korea so me, as The Princess in Yakuza Inoe, had to take care of the clan for a while. But they still don’t know that I’m someone from Yakuza. That can’t be considered that I’m lying right, I’m just not telling them more about me not telling them the lies.

Back to the story, the next day, 25/12/13 I celebrate my first Christmas as Minho’s girlfriend with him and all SM family.  It was the best Christmas ever for me. I got to meet his family and all other family members of SM artist as well as Aboenim’s family. Since morning, we went to Aboenim’s mansion and prepared for the night celebration. Whole day, we were having fun. I really love Minho oppa’s parents. They were so nice towards me; they make me happy the whole day. Even it was the first time I’m celebrating Christmas without my family but I don’t feel left out at all. I’m still felt like I’m celebrating it with my family. They like my real family now. They treat me like their own daughter.

Then, the next day, I celebrate it with YG family. This time, they bring to a lot of places. The whole day I’m just playing and having fun. They brought me to places that I can play many games and have fun like school kid. We compete with each other. Unfortunately, people said nobody perfects right. I’m really with all types of games sports or anything related to it. The whole day, they keep making fun of me especially Jiyong oppa, Seunghyun oppa aka Seungri oppa and Yeongbae oppa. Although I felt like punching or kicking them whenever they making fun of me, but I decided not to do that because who knows they will pass out after having my punch or kicking. I’m sorry, just kidding. It’s more like I’m afraid to get kill by their fans if they know I’m hurt their favourite oppas. Apart from that, I still was having fun the whole day with YG family.  

Oh ya, my New Year story. This was where I get to know all other kpop idols. All SM artist need to perform at SBS Gayo Daejun on New Year. I get to sit at V.I.P. places with Abeonim. On this day, all my secret that I kept from, all YG family, Teen Top oppas, 100% oppas and Andy oppa, revealed. But some still kept as my secret. They only know that I’m Minho oppa’s girlfriend and I’m close to all SM family. They still don’t know that I’m the Princess from Yakuza Inoe. I don’t think I need to tell them after all. It all started when I arrived with Aboenim Soo Man at the V.I.P sits and Andy oppa as Teen Top oppas’ boss and Aboenim Hyunsuk also there to watch their artist perform. Aboenim address me as his daughter. I said to both of them that I will tell them everything later.

After the concert ended, Aboenim brought me to the places where all artists get ready. At that time, all other artist that perform that night at that place also getting ready to go back to their dorms or houses.  As soon as I arrived there, Minho oppa, the first person who notices me, came to me and give me a peck on my left cheek. All SM family came to me and Aboenim and wish each other happy new year. YG family that see me surrounded by SM Town family came to me as well as Teen Top and 100% oppas. Before they got to say anything, I cut them and explain everything from A to Z. I told them how I met Minho oppa and become his girlfriend, How I got to know SM family, How I get to know Big Bang oppas and YG family and finaly how I met Teen Top oppas, 100% oppas and Andy oppa.

At that time, all other artists like from JYP, TS, Cube and other entertainments that see the big commotion that I caused, came and also heard everything I told them. That’s how I became close to other artist as well. From that moment, every time I come to Korea, if not SM family, YG family, Teen Top oppas, 100% oppas and Apink unnies, I will hang out with other idols as well. Like other unnies and oppas, they treat me like their little sister as well especially 2PM oppas, 2AM oppas, MBLAQ oppas, Infinite oppas, Secret unnies, Rainbow unnies, T-ara unnies, Miss A unnies, Sistar unnies, BTS chingus and Got7 chingus. If they come to Japan, they sometimes will stay at my house but just when I’m at Japan. If I’m not at Japan, they will not stay at my house. I also became their tour guide whenever they are at Japan. I’m glad I get to know these people. They made me feel not lonely anymore although I’m not with my family and not at my actual hometown.

They also know that I’m The Princess from Royal Trio and everytime they come to Japan; they will come to the Royal Club and made me perform with Royal Trio. But they still don’t know that we are from Yakuza. On March, all idols gather at Japan to promote Kpop more at Japan. Like Aboenim Soo Man idea, that made SHINee learn Japanese history as the way promoting SHINee at Japan, all presidents’ entertainment, made their artists promoting kpop through learning Japanese history. This time, I’m once again as the president of student body from one of the university that best at Japan, gave a talk to them. After a whole day talk, the night, they perform on the concert and that the first time I’m perform as well with the Royal Trio outside the club as the closing performance.

 At first, I don’t want to perform because I just want the people at Japan that know the Royal Trio and not other countries as well. I knew that if we performed, other countries as well we know us and I’m afraid that my family at Malaysia will know about me. However I gave up and agreed to perform because I don’t want any of the presidents argue about who the one get to made me their artist. I said if they want me to perform, they will stop asking me to be as one of the idols because I don’t want to be an artist. Feeling defeated by me, they agreed because they know that I won’t change my mind after I made up my final decision.

The Royal Trio performed our new song that composed by The Prince and wrote by me that not performed at the cub yet. We also performed many songs that request frequently at the Royal Club. We used masquerade as our concept to avoid people outside Japan know ourselves. From the help of government of Japan, people outside Japan will not know who the Royal Trio are actually. They got to avoid the news about Royal Trio leaked out of the country.

Finally, the last story, I’ll tell you about my break up with Am. Yes, Minho oppa asked me not to tell Am as he don’t want to be homeless because if I break up with Am, his dad will chased me out from the mansion that I stay at now. However, I told you right, I really hate cheaters and I don’t want to be one of them. After Minho oppa back to Korea with the others and after getting to know Big Bang oppa at my club, the next day, I called Am to clarify our relationship.

The first thing I heard when he answered the phone is the sound of a girl and calling Am’s name with ual voice. That’s when I know that my decision to accept Minho oppa and wanted to break up with Am is the right decision ever I’ve made in my life. I’m not stupid to not realize that he was having with other girls behind my back at US. I don’t know why I felt hurt when he said “Hello, whoever on the phone, I call you back later. I’m sure you know I’m in the middle of what right?” But at the same time I felt relieved because I don’t feel love at all towards him. At first, I still loves him despite I’m started my relationship with Minho oppa. On the seconds I heard what he said, all my feeling towards him from I’m thirteen until now, vanish.

 Before he hung up the phone, I said “I hope you still recognized my voice. I don’t want to say anything anymore. I thought you really busy at US until not even one day you called me or even come to Japan as you promised when I want to come to Japan. You cheat behind my back all this while. That’s why you totally ignore me when I come here. Maybe when I’m at Malaysia and you at US, you done this as well. So, now, I’m telling you that I found someone better than you that treat me like I’m the most important person in his life not like you who treated me like I’m nothing to you. We are over Am”

After I said that, I called Am’s family who supposed to be My parents-in-law and told them everything and I told them that I’m okay if they want to chase me out of the mansion but Papa, Am’s father said that they thought me like their own daughter and even I’m not Am anymore, I’m still their daughter and the mansion, car and allowances they gave are all mine and they will not take all of them back. Then, all my problems settled, I get a loving boyfriend and new friends and family who love me unconditionally.

 Now, Bye for now guys, I’m on the airport, ready to fly to Korea to celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend, friends and family at Korea. Opps, not to be forgotten, my first anniversary with Minho oppa.

 

A/N:sorry for any mistakes..please subcribes,upvote and comment this story..;D