a day with EXO

our secret

BOLD-ENGLISH

NORMAL-JAPANESE

ITALIC-KOREAN

UNDERLINE-MALAY

BOLD AND ITALIC-CHINESE

BOLD AND UNDERLINE-TAMIL

ITALIC AND UNDERLINE-FRENCH

 

Your Pov..

       After finish breakfast with Apink,I go straight to SM Entertainment to see all unnies and oppas that I missed. I go to the front counter and ask whether all unnies and oppas are in the building. Mihye unnie,a chubby unnie at the counter said that everybody go to their schedules except for EXO and she said that they have to practise the dances of their new songs for this whole day. I go to Aboenim office first to ask for his permission before go straight to their practise room and supprise them.

       "Hello oppas"I open the door and shout loudly and seems their shocking faces.

       "Nana-ah,oppa miss you so much"Baekkie oppa the first person come running to me and give me a hug and follow by eleven other oppas.

        "Dongsaeng-ah,when are you arrived here? Why didn't you tell us you want to come here?"Sehunnie oppa asked me as soon as he let go of me from his hug as he the last person that hugged me.

        "Yes,you really supprised us. Don't you have class?"Joonmyunnie oppa said while patting my head.

        "I arrived Korea yesterday. Actually,all SHINee oppas included Minho oppa don't know that I came to Korea. I met them at MBC building yesterday and they gave me the same shocking faces that you guys did just now"I said while laughing loudly.

         "Yah,is it funny? I thought I'm gonna die just now because you sudddenly come and shouting loudly,you know. Aishh.."Kyungsooie oppa said while messed up his head from the frustation.

          "I'm really sorry oppas. I just want to supprise everyone here. I missed you guys so much. See,I think my mission to supprise you guys,succeed"I said while sheepishly to them.

          "Is it you really miss us or because you miss Minho hyung since he can't come meet you at Japan because of his busy schedules?"DaeDae oppa ask me with mischievious smile on his face that I hate everytime he did it after teasing me making everyone laughing at me hearing his question.

          "Oppa..Why are you ask like that?"I said while stomping my foot several times.

          "It seems like Jongdae is true. Yah,you really are something. Sacrifice your classes just to meet your boyfriend here,huh"Yifannie ge said making everyone errupt in laughter again.

          "Its not like that. I don't come here just because I miss him. Yes,I miss him so much. But I miss you guys too. We haven't see each other for three weeks now. I also don't have any class until next Monday. That's why I decided to come here to meet you guys"I said explained it to them.

          "Ah,I see. That's good that you miss us but in the end,we know that it is Minho hyung is the exact reason why you come here. We get it,we get it"Jongin oppa said while laughing and the other oppas just nodd in agreement .

          "Aishh..I hate you guys"I said while unintentionly pouting.

          "Yah,stop teasing our beautiful dongsaeng. Oh ya,you said that you don't have any class till next Monday. Why? Are you on break already? So,are you going to be here till next Monday?"Minseokkie oppa said making everyone stop laughing slowly.

          "Oh,I didn't tell you guys yet,huh? Actually,last two days,I've a big fight with thirty to forty men. They are new rookies groups that fight in Yakuza Inoe Territory. I just wander around alone at that time and wanna stop them but they ended up combined to fight with me. Because I'm fighting them alone,my body felt a little bit sore. So,my university give me leaves for 10 days"I explained to them and of them seems shocked and at the same time seems angry as well.

      "Yah,are you crazy? Fighting with thirty to forty men alone"Tao ge yell at me.

      "Nana-ah,do you want to die at the early age?If I know you will do such crazy things,I'll not let you be in that Yakuza Inoe"Xinggie ge said while putting his hands on his hips.

       "Lets calm down first. Can we sit first"Luhannie ge said and everyone sit on the floor in circle. I sit between Luhannie oppa and Kyungsooie oppa. Truthfully,I'm quite afraid to sit besides the other oppas. I'm also quite afraid seeing their faces right now. I sit between Lunhannie oppa and Kyungsooie oppa because they always on my side with Minseokie oppa and Joonmyunnie oppa whenever the other oppas scolded me.

      "Are you hurt right now? Why you doing dangerous stuff to yourself? Aishh. What are we going to do with this hard headed dongsaeng"Chanyeollie oppa said breaking the silence.

      "No,I'm okay. Really. I just need a good rest. Like I said. They are just rookie groups right. There's no need to be worry about I'm fighting with them alone or not"I said trying to persuade them not to mad at me.

       "We know that you are strong girl. Even stronger than us. We just don't want something bad happen to you. We don't want to loose our precious little dongsaeng. Thats all"Baekkie oppa said and everyone nodd in agreement.

       "I know all oppas and unnies love me and care a lot about me and I feel so thankful. That's why,I will take a good care of myself and will not do anything stupid that can harm myself. I'm The Princess right. I'll think before I do anything. So,don't worry. I did what I did last Friday is because I know I can handle those men. Trust me"I said smiling a little.

        "But why you have to leave classes for 10 days if you've not harm yourself?"DaeDae oppa asked me while raising his right eyebrow.

         "My university just care a lot about me. That's why they gave me 10 days for me to leave. I'll come to classes eventually but since I see that as a good oppurtunity to come see Minho oppa and you guys,I decided to take the holiday I've given"I said looking at every eyes in the room.

        "Okay,we will let you go this time. If we hear you do something stupid again,we will not letting you be in that Yakuza anymore. You get it?"Yifannie oppa said with his leader voice.

        "I get it. Stop nagging at me. You don't know how much nagging I've recieved from SHINee geges last night. Especially from Bummie ge. I don't get it. I'm not even his girlfriend but he nag at me so much"I said with annoyed voice.

        "Of course he will nag at you a lot. He treated everyone in his group like his own sons especially Taemin. Since you his precious sister,of course he will treat you like his own daughter. Just look at Kyungsoo,he like Key hyung,the omma of the group,always nag at us"Chanyeollie oppa said and everyone errupt in laughter seeing he got hit by Kyungsooie oppa.

         "Yah,hyung. Are you making fun of me?"Kyungsooie oppa yell in front of Yeollie oppa only to get push away by Yeollie oppa.

         "How dare you hit your hyung?Chanyeollie oppa said to Kyungsooie oppa while trying to hit him too but failed because I asked them to stop.

         "Stop it you two. Its so childish you know,your actions. Ehhmm..oh ya,back to the story just now. What I'm trying to say just now. Please stop nag at me because I've recieved so many scolded last night. The moment I told Minho oppa about that,He constantly nag at me and only stopped when I beg him constantly too. He lucky I love him too much to break up with him for nagged at me. After he called me,he must told the other oppas also. They called me one by one last night. Today,I've recieved the same reactions from you guys"I said making everyone just laugh hearing what I complained.

           "Okay,lets stop about that. So,what are you doing here?"Tao ge asked me.

           "Do you guys free today? I want to spend time with you guys since you guys are the only group left here for this whole day to practice your new dances"I asked to no particular person.

           "I don't know wether you can call this as free but we are going to be here until this evening"Joonmyunnie oppa said.

           "Is it okay if I'm here. I don't want to be alone. I've went to Aboenim office and got the permission from Aboenim to be here with you guys. Please let me stay with you guys today"I said with pleading voice.

            "I don't think that's a bad idea. You even got the permission from Aboenim. But what are going you to do here?"Xinggie ge asked me.

             "I'll dance with you guys. I can see where you guys lack off with the dancing"I said looking at everyone.

            "That's a good idea. Since you are an awesome dancer,you can easily point which one of us do a mistake. So lets continue guys"Jongin oppa said and everyone getting up ready to continue their dances practices.

 

 Sorry for any mistakes.