Some people messed up with us

our secret

BOLD-ENGLISH

NORMAL-JAPANESE

ITALIC-KOREAN

UNDERLINE-MALAY

BOLD AND ITALIC-CHINESE

BOLD AND UNDERLINE-TAMIL

ITALIC AND UNDERLINE-FRENCH

 

Your pov..

    Its already been a month since I dating with Minho Oppa. Along this one month be with him,its feel really wonderful being with him. He never makes me feel lonely. Everyday he will call me at least five times a day without miss a day. Or I will call him. We take turn to see each other every weekend like we agreed to without miss a single weekend from seeing each other.

     Every week that I came to Korea,all oppas and unnies take turn to show me Korea. Even Aboenim brought me to see his family. Minho oppa too had brought me to meet his family. I've known his father,mother and his older brother. At first,I feel a little bit scared to meet them. I'm afraid wether they can accept me as Minho oppa's girlfeind but in the end it turn out that they accepted me with open heart.They are really are kind person. They accepted for who I am just like Minho oppa accepted me.

     My friendships with Big Bang also going really well so far. They always called me to know how am I or they will asked my opinion on somethings. Its been really fun to chat with all five of them. They were back to Korea the same day I went to Korea for the first time. Sometimes,without Minho or other oppas and unnies know,I will come to meet Big Bang oppas and we hang out with them if I'm at Korea. When they asked me why I always come to Korea,I always said to meet people there but not mentioning the person,more to persons actually whom I met. I now currently in my room laying on my bed in my bedroom when my phone ring. I look at my phone and see it is The King who calling me. I quickly sit up on my bed.

     "Hello otou-san. Why are you calling me? Is there something happen in our terrotories?"I asked The King as soon as I answered the phone.

     "Yes,Nana-chan. One of our factory to produce weapons had been burned around 9.00 p.m. at Chiyoda. I need you to go there and see what is it actually happening there. I didn't contact the polices yet. I want you to investigate it first. Me and The Queen now on the way to Russia. We have some problems there to settle. After that,I want you to go to Yakuza Inoe HQ and take care the HQ for a while. We will be back on Friday. You already know that The Prince and The Second Princess are at China since last week right. They also will be back to Japan this Friday. So we have no one other than you to handle the HQ. You know what to do right? If there is anything you don't know,just give me or The Prince call. So,in the mean time,take care of everything in the HQ until we are back. Bye"The King said to me and hung the phone. Thats not so much problem for me to take care of all the things in the HQ because this is not the first time for me to take care of the HQ. I quickly change my clothes and go to Chiyoda with my men.

       As soon as I arrived at the factory,I saw not so much part of this factory burned and the fire had been put out. I saw the manager of this factory and go to him.

      "What actually happened here Hitomi-san? Do you have any clue? Do you know who are the people that put this factory on fire?"I asked the manager as soon as I met him.

       "Oh,Princess-sama. We don't know what actually happen here. All the workers already went home and this factory is clear since 7.00 p.m. but the guards told us around 8.45 p.m. that  the back door of this factory had burned. But they managed to put out the fire before it spread to inside this building"Hitomi-san explained to me.

       "Do you know when this fire started? And did,the guard seen the person who did this? If we manage to caught the person who did this,we can know their motives"I said to Hitomi-san.

       "The guard said that he not seeing anybody here. But he said,that these cards are all around the floor infront of the back door"Hitomi-san said giving me the cards.

       I see the initial R.O.S.E. on the cards with red colour. I never see these cards anywhere before.

      "Nevermind,I will send more of our men here to guard this place. If anything happen again,immeditely call the HQ. I will be at the HQ if you need me. I need to get going first"I said getting ready to leave the factory.

      "Thank you Princess-sama"Hitomi-san said bowing his head to me.

      As soon as I arrived at the HQ,I go to my room. I called Yuuta-kun,my secretary or my right man if I need to handle this HQ,come to my room.

      "Do you ever seen this card before? Do you have any idea this symbol belong to wich Yakuza?"I asked Yuuta-kun as soon as he sit infront of me.

      "I've no idea princess-sama. Why do you asked me about this Yakuza?"He asked me with his confused face.

      "You know about one of our factory had burned a little bit? Luckily,one of the guard saw it and quickly put the fire out. The fire not spread inside the factory and we only lose a little amount of money only. We only have to pay for the repair of the back door only. What I can say from this situation,I think the motives of this fire not to burned the factory. But more like to mess with our Yakuza. Based on these cards that the guard found scatter infront of the back door,I believe that these cards are our big clue to find the peron who tried to burn our factory. Maybe it from one of new Yakuza that we don't know. I need you to find who are these people. I need the informations as soon as possible"I said giving him all the cards.

     "I heard about the fire princess-sama. But I don't know who are the persons that doing it. I'll find the culprit. I think what you said is right. Based on this cards,I believe they belong to some new Yakuza. Anything else Princess-sama?"He asked getting ready to leave my room.

     "I'll be in charge in this HQ until this Friday right? Do you alreday tell my university about that?"I asked him.

      "Yes,Princess-sama. All your proff will give you your notes and assigments straight to our HQ. I know you will be very busy to handle this HQ alone by yourself. Yes,you've handle this HQ before but with The Prince or The Second Princess or with The Queen but not alone. Don't worry Princess-sama. I'm willing to help you with anything"Yuuta-kun said with soothing voice.

      Yuuta-kun is like my friend here. As soon as I become The Princess,he seems to not really like me. I confront him one day asking him,his truth feeling about me being The Princess. He said that he don't really like me being the Princess because I'm the foreigner and he not believes in my strength and he said if I'm fight with him and I win,he willing to accept me as a part of Yakuza Inoe and he will be my secretary and right man in Yakuza Inoe. At first,I'm quite afraid with it because Yuuta-kun is one of the strong men in Yakuza Inoe. He one of the person whom The King trusts besides Arata oji-chan,The King's secretary,Ryou oji-chan,The Queen' secretary,Kaito-kun,The Prince'secretary and lastly,Hiroshi-kun,The Second Princess's secrestary. But after I won the fighted,he willing to accept me and helping me manages this Yakuza Inoe.

      "I really appriciate it Yuuta-kun. I'm not worry with anything because you are here helping me with everything"I said smiling warmly to him.

       "Okay,Princess-sama. I have to go. I'll give you the information tomorrow. You need to go back first. Its almost midnight already"He said getting up from his sit.

       "Okay. I will go home now. If anything happen,call me as soon as possible"I said getting from my seat too before leaving the room with him. I arrived at my home and getting ready to sleep not without give the information to The King first.

 

Next Day..

         "So,any information you get Yuuta-kun?"I asked Yuuta-kun as soon as I enter my room. He follow me to my room and sit infront of me.

         "Yes Princess-sama. We get some information about these cards. We asked some other Yakuza and they said that these cards are belong to one new Yakuza that want to go up higher rank in Yakuza world. They are called Yakuza ROSE. The leader of this Yakuza is Sato Akane. This Yakuza are doing cirmes to run their Yakuza. They doing women-trafficking,ion,selling drugs and they get most money from selling weapons illegally. We found their information last night. They seems to like messing up with other Yakuza. Thats why we easily get their informations from other Yakuza because other Yakuza want us to handle this Yakuza"He explained to me about which Yakuza that burned our factory last night.

          "I don't think their motives are because of our first rank in Yakuza. They want to go up fast. Ofcourse everybody know if we are down,the Yakuza that take us down will be first in the rank in Yakuza world. They also want to take down our business in weapons because you said just now,they make most money from selling weapons illegaly. Our Inoe Group are the major company that sells weapons in the whole world"I said thinking about the reasons behind this whole matter.

           "Maybe,so what do you need us to do next?"Yuuta-kun asked me.

           "I want you to set up a new contract said that they need to stop their actions or we will take their Yakuza down. If they do not agree,they will face their consequences. Find their places and we will go there tonight. We need to settle this issue before they do something else"I said before getting ready to the training room to HQ to improve my fighting skills for tonight. I know there will be some fighting happen tonight. I don't know their skills but I need to prepare myself for the worst.

 

Sorry for any mistakes..Please subscribe to my story and continue reading it.