confession

our secret

BOLD-ENGLISH

NORMAL-JAPANESE

ITALIC-KOREAN

UNDERLINE-MALAY

BOLD AND ITALIC-CHINESE

BOLD AND UNDERLINE-TAMIL

ITALIC AND UNDERLINE-FRENCH

 

your por..

   As I promised to them yesrterday,I picked them up from their hotel around 9.00 a.m. in the morning and get some breakfast at starbucks coffe before going to Tokyo Dome City Attractions to have fun.

    "This restaurant is one of the restaurant I'll go to get some braeakfast if I go here. They served not too heavy and not too light breakfast just the way I like it. Today's lunch time, I will bring you guys to have lunch at Shunpu Banri. They served one the Japanese meal that really delicious. Although here have Korean Restaurants but you don't think I will bring you there right. You can have lot of Korean meal if you go back to Korea in 3 days but as long as you are outside Korea, you need to eat other than Korean food okay"I said to them while taking a sip of my favourite latte.

     '"Do you really like latte Nana? Same as me. Iike Latte too. We are compatible right. If we be a couple, we will make a cute couple"Minnie oppa said with dreamy eyes and I just laugh at his childish act.

    "Since when you like latte huh? Don't you like banana milk Taemin?Or you just making lies right now"Minho oppa asked Minnie oppa but kill me. I see him send laser to Minnie oppa through his eyes. What is the purpose of that?

    "Yah hyung,I'm not making lies okay. I love banana milk. I just said I like latte too not my favourite drink is latte like Nana said"Minnie oppa explained looking little bit angry at Minho oppa for accused him making lies.

    "I just don't get it guys. Why are you alyways fighting with each other? Is it so fun to fight even about simple and stupid things"I'm asking them what going through my mind all this while.

    "That just how we make our relationship stronger. You see,we never fighting untill we become enemy or something but we were fighting like siblings. When we fight with each other,we will be good together faster because we feel like family not just some strangers that work together"Jinki oppa explained to me.

    "Oh,I get it now.Thats why you always teased and disturbed each other"I said why nodding my head as a sign of understanding.

    "Should we go now? I can't wait to release my tension today"Jonggie oppa said while getting up from his seat.

Minho pov..

    After lot of thinking last night and after some discussion with my mother about this whole thing with Nana,I decided to try my luck to ask Nana to be my girlfriend today. I didn't aspect too much from her. I know maybe she will reject me but I'm not going to give up my love for her. If she reject me,I have three more days to prove to her that I'm qualified to be her boyfriend and I really want her to be mine forever. I even already buy some' thing' to propose her to be my girlfriend. I just need to wait for the perfect time to do it.

    She picked us up early in the morning and bring us to starbucks coffee. She really take care of herself because breakfast is really important for our body fit. She really independent and know what best for herself. That just make me loves her more. Even though her family are far away from her and no there to care about her but she can take care of herself just fine.

    I don't like the way Taemin talking to Nana and what she said about him liking coffee latte to. Since when did he like latte. Don't tell me he like Nana too. I love Taemin as my dongsaeng but that doesn't mean I must give up my love to Nana for him right. I must give a try. If in the end she choose Taemin over me,I'm gonna accept it because at least I try and I'm not loosing without fighting.

    I agreed with what Jinki hyung said,although we sometimes fighting but we loves each other as a family thats why I'm willing to let Nana go to Taemin if she choose to love Taemin instead of me.

    After Jonghyun hyung asked ud to go to Tokyo Dome City Attraction now,we go and I'm always trying to walk beside Nana. In every ride we rode we always taking turn to ride beside Nana. When my turn come,I always hold her hand and she always blushing everytime our skin touched and I always feel the electric whenever I hold her hand or when we get some skinship. I love that electric feeling very much and the feeling of our hand look compatible together like she really made for me only.

     Like what Jonghyun hyung said earlier, we are really release our tension today. We when to so many places like thunder dolphin,wonder drop,super viking sorabune,power tower pixie cup,the haunted house and 3D trick photo studio toripara. We take so many pictures at all those places and I try to take so many pictures with Nana alone especially at 3D trick photo studio toripara. I really enjoy my time with Nana when I ride pixie cup and wonder drop with her. We were having so much fun there but I feel really jealous when Nana accompany Key to ride venus lagoon because all of us do not want to go there and thats the only ride that all of us not ride and just Nana alone with Key without us. But after that I get my revenge by teasing Key when he afraid to go to power tower,thunder dolphin,wonder drop,super viking sorabune and haunted house. But he manage to overcome his fear and go with us because maybe he feel embressed infront of Nana.

    Now its dinner time. Nana bring us to the restaurant that she first bring us when we met her. As usual all the workers caling her Princess and I wonder why they calling her that name and how can she know everybody in this high class restaurant although she is a foreigner too. But suddenly I remember the person that resemble Nana when we come here the first night after meeting Nana. Everybody called that girl 'Princess' too. Is it they are the same person? No way that can be. I know my Nana. My Nana is so soft hearted and she will not so tough like that. But am I really know who she is? I only know her for about four days including today. How can I be so sure about that?

    "Sir your request just now already done sir and we will do just like your plane sir"The waiter that I asked to make my plane to propose Nana to be my girlfriend tonight said cutting all of my thoughts just now.

    "Thank you and don't forget what I asked just now,bring that 'thing' at the last and after she get that 'thing' please play the piano to that song I request just now"."Okay sir. No problem with that"said the waiter and leave.

    "What are you talking with the waiter Minho"asked Key hyung with questioning look on his face.

    "Nothing Key hyung. I just add new dessert for us and I will pay them for you guys"I said while smiled brightly to them.

    "What are buying Minho? Is it extra chicken for me?"."Are there not enough chicken for you Onew hyung?"."Shut up Jonghyun. You just jealous because Nana buy extra chicken for me"."Nana buy extra chicken for me too alright. Hyung,you buy banana milk for me right?"."I don't think so my son. Minho will buy ice cream as our dessert right"."Okay enough with the fighting guys. Just wait and see. All of you will get to eat them later and don't complain what I buy because its my money,not yours. So shut up and lets enjoy our dinner"I said when our meal have arrived. We eat our food while joking around and laugh together.

 

Your pov...

    I'm just shaking my head looking at them teasing and joking around each other. Its just make me feel sad thinking that this Sunday is the last day I will be with them. I'm not sure after this they will remember me or not. Will they forget about me? I'm just a girl that teach them about Japan history for about one week only. I'm sure,after this,they wil be busy and we will not see each other anymore. Just thinking about that make  me really want to cry.

    "Nana,are you okay? Why you look so down?"Asked Minho oppa. He always the first person that notices if anything wrong with me.

    "Nothing oppa. I'm fine. Just thinking that will all of you remember me after this? you must be very busy with your work right"I'm stating the truth about what I'm thinking just now.

    "No Nana,we will always remember you.You are now one of the precious person to us. How can we forget a person that is so important to us"said Minho oppa with lovely smile on his face and I can see the sincerity in his eyes when he said that just now.

    "Yes Nana. Minho hyung is right. How can we forget our precious girl"Minnie oppa said with his cute smile.

    "Thank you guys. I really appriciate what you said just now. Oh ya,before I forget, Tomorrow you guys will have some test about all of the things that I teached you guys. Don't worry its just simple questions only and I'm sure you guys will success"I give the information to them that I'm sure it will be a bad news to them.

    "Oh how I hate test"said Jonggie oppa with annoyed face.

     "Okay,for made it up for the bad news about test,what if I tell you guys that you guys are invited to go to my house  this Saturday and we can celebrate anything to celebrate before you guys leave this Sunday"I asked them

    "Thats a very good idea Nana. We would love to" Said Jinki oppa on behalf of their members.

    "How about we eat our dessert now"asked Minho oppa after the dessert that he ordered just now arrived.

    "How do you know I like this dessert the best?"I asked Minho oppa

    "Oh,I asked the worker here what dessert that you always ordered here and here it is. I'm glad you like it"explained Minho oppa.

    "arghh.. what is this in my mouth?"i said while taking out some things from my mouth. I'm so shocked when I see the thing that inside my mouth is actually a diamond ring and the shape of the diamond is heart. After that I heard someone playing a piano. I got more shocked after Minho oppa getting up from his seat and sing according to the piano. My eyes getting teary. Am I dreaming? That Minho oppa really do all this for me? I looked to all s and their faces show that don't know anything either. Minho oppa sing to propose song in Korean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB0rq3IWOnA(4MEN SONG) 

    "Nana I know that song is not suitable for us now because that song is for proposing for a marriage. But now I'm actually want to propose you to be mine. Not yet my wife. The time when I'll ask you to be my wife will come but now I want you to be my girlfriend. I know we barely know each other. But I really loves you and I want you to know that you are the first girl that I ever love and asked to be my girlfriend. I know its too early but I really do not want to loose you. I believes at love at the first sight and I know I fall in love with you for the first time my eyes land on you. I did not do this without thinking if you want to say I'm crazy. I even asked my mother about this and she asked me to give a try and asked you to be mine and and now once again,will you be my girlfriend. Maybe I'm really crazy but I'm crazy just for you. You make me crazy for loving you so much it make my heart hurt that I'm afraid of losing you. I'm not asking you to make the decision now. Just think about it first. I will not force you to accept me. But promise me you will think first"Minho oppa said while suddenly kneeling down infront of me after ending his song.

    I feel my surrounding stop moving and right now I can't think of anything. I can't see anything. All I can se is me and him only right now.  I have really mixed feeling right now. Part of my heart feel happy that he is proposing me to be his girlfriend. Part of my heart feel really scared because I don'tknow what will happen if I choose to be his girlfriend and what will happen if I reject him. Part of my heart feel confuse about who actually my heart belongs to. Is it him,is it Am or is it anybody else. A lot of question running through my mind right now and I just get up from my seat.

    "I appriciate your feeling towards me oppa. You said you will give sometime to think right? I will give you the answer later. I must go now. Both of my head and heart hurts from all of this. This is happening too fast that I can't think of anything right now. Bye. See you tommorrow. Please call your manager. I can't send you home. I'm sorry guys" With that,I run to my car and drive fast to my home. I cried along the way to my home and I don't know I cried because of what.

 

 

 

 

what Nana going to do? Is it she need to accept Minho? Or reject Minho?Is it I must write about Taemin confession too? Who will Nana end up?Minho? Taemin? Am,her boyfriend since she thirteen? Or the other members of SHINee? Or other person?

Please give comment about what do you want for the next chapter.