my boring day

our secret

Your pov..

As usual,the same thing happen when I come to school. Everyone surround around me. Trying to get my attention. But as usual,I  try to ask them to leave politely by smiling at them and give them my  not sincire smile.  I arrive at student body room. As usual, before anything I need to sign and see some reports about activities  in my university.

"Hi Nana-chan",Suzuma,my vice president greet me. "Hi Suzuma-sempai. So,is there anything important that you want to report to me today"I ask him. I'm quite close to him. We started to be friend since I be the president of student body. He  is now in his final year. He is a nice guy actually. He is the brother of one of my best girlfriend when I first come to Japan. We be friend because his sister ask him to take care of me because she know that I'm lonely in this university. Forget to tell you,his sister is not in my age. She is a year younger than me. I will tell you how I met his sister later. For now,lets get back to the story.

"Nothing important,just that medic club want you to approve their program to  promote healthy food  in daily live. Other than that,nothing. We free for this whole week. You don't need to stress so much. I know you're busy but you need to take care of yourself. you know I care about you right. You like a sister to me too. If there anything bad happen to yourself and the cause of that is because you didn't rest,and why,because you have too much work in this student body,I personally will make you quit this student body. Wether you like it or not,I will and you know I'm capable to do what I'm said."he said.

"Woah,would you please stop nagging at me. I know how to take care of myself. Sure you are capable of doing that but you wont. Because you love me too much like your sister to not knowing that I'm agreed to be the president because I wat to avoid myself to being lonely." I smirked at him.

"Ok,you win this time. But one day,if that happen,you know I surely will do what I said just now. So now,we are done,lets go to our own class."He smiling at me.

"Ok,lets go nagging brother"I laugh at him. He ruffled my hair and I pinch his hand for doing what I hate the most.He moaned in pain. I stick out my tounge at him and run to my class. When  I look back at him,I see him just shook his head and leave to his class. I  Iaugh to myself. He really such a good brother to me. Although I'm popular, I do not have so much good friend. Everyone seems want to be friend with me because I'm the president of student body and because they see me as a rich kid. They know I have a rich boyfriend so they want to get some advantage by befriend with me. The truth is I only have the rest of the student body,Suzuma sister and her boyfriend as my true friends. They are among my true friends and knowing the true me.

I arrive at my class and take the only palce behind the class. I sit there alone because I don't want to be interrupt by others when I'm studying. Everyone respect me so they not questioning my decision. As usual,before the lecturer come,I do some quick revision for what I'm going to study next.

"Nana-san,Prof Nakimura want to see you in his office now. He said there is something urgent he want to tell you." I look up to see Sakura one of my classmate standing infront of me.

"Right now? Didn't he know that I have a class right now?" i complained.

"Do you forget that we only one class today and the class is with him"She said rolling her eyes.

"Oh ya. I forget. By the way thank you".I smile akwardly to her

Why he need me now?What is the urgent matter?I'm questioning myself. I arrive at his office and knock the door.

"Come in."I heard him say and I open the door.

"So Prof what do you need me for?". I ask him.

"Oh Nana-chan,you finally here. You see,you are one of my best student here. You also the president right".He said.

"ya,but what do y.."."So I need your help with teaching some students"He cut me off before I get to finish my sentence.

I felt dumbfounded. "You're joking with me right now, right Prof?There's no way I'm teaching anyone. I'm only in my first year right now not to mention only four month since I'm started studying here and you now asking me to teach somebody. That is ridicolous idea you know." I yell at him. Maybe its seems like quiet rude but Prof Nakamura already know all about me and my true self. He is like a father to me here.

"Nana-chan please. There's no other student that perfect for this job other than you. Why don't you accept this like a request from your father. You said, you think me as your father. Why wouldn't you do it if your father request something from you?Please Nana-chan. You just need to teach them the basic thing about Japan history. They are foreigner. You show them history places around Japan. Its only about one week."He begging me.

I sighed."Ok. Because this the first time you ask me to do such a ridicolous job and consider you as my Prof and my father here,I agree"."Thank you Nana-chan. I owe you big. Anyway,your new students will arrive soon. There are five handsome boys and all five of them are nice boys.I'm sure you will like them and attracted to one of them if you don't have your stupid boyfriend that left you alone here. Forget to tell you. They are foreigner atist. Their company make an agreement with our university to teach their artist about history of Japan because they want to promote their artist more in Japan. If you know anything about kpop,they are one of Idol group called Shinee. The head of our university want me to do it. But I'm on my vacation starting tomorrow. You know  how my wife always nagging me to have a vacation right, so now my chance to have a vacation with my family. That's why I asked you to help me,beside you one of my brilliant student,I know you can handle this."."Oh, I see.if thats the reason I'm fine with it.. But before you introduced them to me,I need to go the ladies first'" I said getting up from my chair. He just nod his head smiling widely.

Ughh. I hate doing this. But what can I do. I cannot reject his request. He really need my help. Who are this Shhinee anyway. I'm not really into kpop. My bad, but ya, try to be a president of student body in your university. You must don't have much free time even for yourself. I go on walk while looking down thinking about this matter until I bump into  a man that just go out from the men's restroom..

 

to be continue...

hope you all like it..please subscribe to my story..love you all..;p

 

[][]