the leaving

our secret

BOLD-ENGLISH

NORMAL-JAPANESE

ITALIC-KOREAN

UNDERLINE-MALAY

BOLD AND ITALIC-CHINESE

BOLD AND UNDERLINE-TAMIL

ITALIC AND UNDERLINE-FRENCH

 

Your pov..

    After awhile,I continue crying and keep praying in my heart that Minho oppa will be save. Suddenly the the light on the ICU room turn off and the doctor come out from that room. As soon as he come out,all of us running to him.

    "How is he doctor"."I'm sorry. We already tried our best"."What happen to him doctor? Don't tell me any bed news doctor?"."I'm sorry miss. We already done the best here but god love him more. We can't save him. He already gone"."No..no..you are lying. It can't be. You are lying to me right now right? You are kidding right? He can't be gone. He loves me. He can't leave me. No..what is this? Hidden camera? Tell me you are lying right now. Please"."You can come in miss and take a look at him for the last time. You can take his body after we do some final test later. I'm going first"I come running into the room.

   I stop in front of the door. I can't believe what I see right now. The person I saw dance and rap energeticly although he didn't eat anything before perform a few hours ago,now laying lifelessly on the bed with white blanket covering his whole body. I fell on the ground instantly. The doctor is not lying to me. I feel the world around me grounded and stop moving. All I can see and think right now is him. How can this happen. Why god? Why take him away from me when you send him to me when I'm all alone without love around me. You send him to give me love but now you take him away from me. Why?

   I get up and try to walk to his bed slowly. I finally reach his bed after felt like years walking to his bed. I open the white blanket that covering his face slowly with trembling hands. The moment I see his face,my tears that stop flowing just now run down my cheeks again. The soundless sob I hold just now gone replaced with loudly one. Now I know. I'm not dreaming. He's really gone. He's dead. I try hold his cheek. Funny. His cheek is still warm like he's stiil alive. Who am I kidding. He's really gone right now. How I wish I can feel this warm cheek forever.

   "Oppa,why are you leaving me. You said you love me. But now you are gone. Do you know how I feel right now. I feel like I'm dying too. I feel like the moment you are gone,you take away my soul with you too. My insides hurt like hell. How can I live my life after this oppa when you are not beside me? Oppa,even you are gone,I want you to know that I truly love you with all my heart and if I can have one more chance,if god give just one more chance...I want to hear you say to me that you love me too...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    "I love you too Nana"someone said.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    I stood there frozen. I know this voice. The voice that I want to here everyday in my entire life. It's Minho oppa voice. I look down on Minho oppa's face and I'm sware that if I have a heart desease,I will probably gone by now. Minho oppa's eyes open widely and he's smiling widely to me right now.

   "Oppa,is that you that said you love me too? Didn't you dead just now?"I said with shocking clearly can be heard from my voive.

   "Yes,Nana. Its me. Took you long enough to realize that you love me too. We have to do this extreme plan and I have to die first before you admit that you can't live without me"Minho oppa said while holding my hand and sit up on his bed. I'm feel so confused right now. Its hard to process this whole things all in one.

   "Yah,are you still blurr?I don't know mt girlfriend this clueless. I thought you are intellegent. Maybe you are not that clever after all. Can be fooled easily"He said while laughing at me.

   "So,this all are just lie? All this had been planning?All of them outside lying to me too. You are not dead yet? You too lie to me? Yah..How dare you"I said more like screaming to his ear and hit him. How dare evryone fool me.

   "Ouch...ouch..ouch. Don't hit me. Its hurt. Stop princess. Please..Yah everyone come in help me. She's hitting me"He yell and trynig to stop me from continue hitting him. Everyone barge into the room laughing hardly seeing me hitting him.

   "Nana stop already. You don't want to see him actually be in hospital right?"Aboenim said still laughing seeing both of us.

   "Yes Nana,seeing how hard you hit him,he probably will truly be in the hospital after this"Taeyeon unnie said while slowly dragging me away from Minho oppa.

   "Let me hit him. He lying to me. I hate it when someone fool me. You all should be hit too. How dare all of you lie to me? Tell me. Who's idea is this?"I said while send dead glares to all of them.

   "Me Nana. All of this planned by me to make you realize that you can't leave without him"Bummie oppa said while smile evilly at me.

   "Yah. But why you did this to me? You want me to die? I'm really like dying just now"."Thats the reason anyway"."Yah"."Calm down baby. We don't have any intention to hurt you. I just want you be mine and this is the only way"."But you can do other things. No need to pretend dead"."But its work right?"."Shut up Wookie oppa. So when do you guys planning this anyway?"."We plan this yesterday night after someone on that bed crying hardly after you rejected him. I've been rejected too but I've seem more mature anyway although I'm younger than him"."Yah Taemin,why are you telling it now? It's embressing you know"." Don't have to be embressed Minho. If you are not crying,I will not help you get her either".

   "So Aboenim,you know about this too?"."Yes,we all know. SHINee sunbaes tell us their plan and we all saw how ugly Minho hyung cried last night just to get you"."Yixing's right. This whole week all SHINee members can't stop talking about you. They all really like you. Through their stories,we know all about you"."What Soojung unnie said is right. They keep telling us about you until we can't help but like you too throught their stories"."I agree on you Amber. So, we decided to help Minho to get you back after you rejected him. Because all of us can acting well,you finally fooled by our tricked".

    "Haha..right Changmin. What I can't believe is Aboenim too want to participate in this plan too"."Do you believe now Kyuhyun? Like I said,I really want one of you guys date her. Its a waste if we let her go. After this,we will go back to Korea and we will don't have any reason to see her. It will be akward to see her again without any reason. If one of you date her,I will se her more often too. I really thought her as one of our family rigth now. She's like my daughter too. Like all you my sons and dughters. Finally,God listen to my prayers"."So thats what actually happen. I can't believe they do all this for me"."What are you saying Nana?"."Ah,nothing"

    "So who's the doctor just now?"."Me. I'm the doctor just now? How is my acting Nana? Is it good. I guess its really good by the way you really cluless that you being lie just now"."It's you Kangin oppa. So you act really well huh"."Don't be mad at him baby. He just helping me"."Who's your baby? We are not dating yet. You can't call me baby"."What. Nana don't do this to me again. Just now you said,you can't leave without me"."Nana did you change your mind again Nana. Don't you see he really love you. Pity him"."Its not like that Sehunnie oppa. I just want him to give me this ring again and propose to me once again"I said while give Minho oppa the ring that he gave me last time he proposed me to be his girlfriend. Everybody including Minho oppa let out a sigh of relieve after hearing my comment.

    "Nana. I'm sorry if you feel being fooled or lied today but this the only way to have you back. So Nana,will you be my girlfriend?"Minho oppa said while kneeling down once again infront of me. Tonight the feeling when the last time he asked me to be his girlfriend is different from this one. Right now,I feel exteremly happy and touched. I can see the hope,love and sincere in his eyes right now. All the burden feeling I've felt,gone replaced by relieved. Finally I can be with the one who will love me his wholeheartedly.

    "Yes. I will be your girlfriend"I said with teary eyes. He hold my left hand and put the ring on my finger. It match perfectly on my hand. He get up and cupped my face. I feel our lips touched. It just a simple kiss yet sweet and still a bit passionate. Our lips moved perfectly together. His hand move down to both my sides waist and my hand move own their on to hug his neck to deepend our kiss. I can hear everybady clapped their hands and cheer for us. We let go of the kiss after seems like oxygen is the problem for us.

   "So now lets go back,our flights for tomorrow still on"."Aboenim,can all of you go to my house?. I'm sure my house is enough to fit all of you in"."Thats a good idea Nana. We can share room right if not enough room for us"."We all don't mind"."Okay. we can stay at your house But what about our things?"."I will get my maids to pack up your stuffs at the hotel"."If you said so Nana. Lets go. At least My money for rent this room is not waste seeing you finally be with Minho"Aboenim said after we heading out from the room and go straight to my house.

   "Wow,I thought you guys are kidding but its true this house is really big and nice"Tao ge said on behalf of all of them.

   "Guys,these are the cards to get into every rooms in this house. every group have three cards. Don't lost it okay?"I said while handing the the cards.

   "You guys can decide to choose the rooms you want to sleep in. You guys can go now. If there's anything bother you,just ask the guards outside or me in my room"I said while pointing at the rooms.

   "Now,its only you and me. Lets go to your room"."Why my room?I f you want to talk,we can talk here?"."Its not fun. Everybody  can hear us"."Ok..ok. Lets go"I said and drag Minho oppa to my room.

   "I can't believe you are mine right now"."I can't believe it too. So maybe I will not live here anymore right? I need to tell him the truth"."I made up my mind. I don't want to see you homeless. How about this,we dating without him knowing. I don't mind sharing you. As long as I know your heart belong to me and me only. What you said at the hospital is true. You can't be ungrateful person just because of me. We will tell him the truth if one day he know. I believe he will know that we are together but only we will be telling him the truth about us if he know about this matter".

   "Don't you mind I still be with him"."No. You are not be with him. You are still be with me. He not here with you. I'm the one here with you. I will come here every weekend and Aboenim let me do it. I will not have any schedules for weekend. I can come here and be with you. I will be here Friday evening and back to Korea Sunday night. Aboenim also said that all of us will have schedule in Japan oftenly not just SHINee but all SM idols groups"."But you will be tired"."I can sacrifice anything just for you"."If that so,I will fly to Korea too if I have nothing to do here. How thats sound?"."Great baby,we can be together oftenly"."Or like this. This week I come to Korea and next week You come here. I don't have any class on Friday till Sunday"."Thats good too darling. So,starting for next Friday, you will come to Korea and the next Friday,I come here".

    "Yes. Oppa,don't you want to sleep. Its already 3.00 a.m."."Yes I feel sleepy too. But I still want to be with you. Its alright. Our flight are on 1.00 p.m. tomorrow. Can I sleep here? Please,with cherry on top"."But what the others will say?"."Don't worry,They already know I want to sleep with you. Don't you want to sleep with me? We can cuddle till morning. Its also to celebrate us being together"."Just cuddle ok. No funny business right?"."If is there funny business happen,whats the problem? You are already mine right"."Yah. But I'm not ready yet"."Its okay baby. If you not ready yet. I can wait for you forever. I want to be with you and only you. But tonight I promise,no funny business"with both laying on the bed. Minho oppa take the blanket to cover both our body. We lay and cuddle together. He laying on my pillow that soon will be his too and I'm laying on his arm snuggle up to his chest.

     We go on to dreamland. For the first time I come to Japan, I have a good dream. I dream me and Minho oppa be together in big house not this house that given by Am's dad but our own house. we both cuddle together on sofa while seeing our kids playing infront of us. Thats such a wonderful dream and I pray with my whole heart that this dream will come true one day.