having fun with them

our secret

I'm sorry for the late update..I have examinations for these past few weeks..now I'm on holiday for one and a half moths.I'll try update more often..Please continue to read this story..and subscribe please..AND PLEASE FORGET ABOUT WHAT I WROTE IN THIS STORY THAT SAID ABOUT PRAYER,FARHANA AND MALAY GIRL. IN THIS STORY NANA IS NOT A MUSLIM GIRL..SHE JUST RANDOM GIRL FROM MALAYSIA..Please continue reading..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BOLD-ENGLISH

NORMAL-JAPANESE

ITALIC-KOREAN

UDERLINE-MALAY

BOLD AND ITALIC-CHINESE

BOLD AND UNDERLINE-TAMIL

ITALIC AND UNDERLINE-FRENCH

Your pov..

 

     After three whole days beeing with them,I'm started to know each one them more. It is so much fun to be around them. Although they are bunch of well known idols but they are not snobbish like other artist or idols out there.

     Jinki oppa,my first imppression towards him is he seems polite and always smile and after these three days knowing him,he seems like a cheerful guy and always make jokes to cheer us up although sometimes his jokes not really makes us laugh but his failure effort that makes us laugh and smiles.

     Jonggie oppa,although he seems like a player and flirty guy but he sure have a kind heart.He always kind towards me.He remind me of my overprotective brother in Malaysia.The different between them is Jonggie Oppa is not my bloodrelated brother..Sometimes he always flirt with me but in the end he acts like a brother and protect me.

     Bummie Oppa,at first,I thought that he is a snobbish guy but after know more about him,he seems like a brother that care and always make me laugh everytime he scolds all s.He always asked me wether I'm eaten yet or am I have enough rest or not.He always force us especially me to eat on time when time for eat come.

     Minnie Oppa,the first members that I met.I like meeting with him. He is not like a brother to me but more like a friend to me. Along these three days with him,we share a lot of stories together. Everytime when we take a break from learning Japan history,he always disturbed me and sometimes we fight together until we get scolded by Bummie Oppa.Sometimes we work together to disturbed all the members.

     Lastly,Minho Oppa,he seems like a cold and quiet guy when I first met him. But actually he is a type of guy that fun to be with when you know him closer. I don't know why but he never fail to make me smile and I will smile everytime my eyes land on him without I'm knowing. I really like to look at him secretly. everytime when nobody looking,I secertly looking at him even a glance is enough for me. I like to look at his frog eyes,I like to look the way he smile,I like to hear the way he said my name,I like everytime he talk to me or get my attention towards him. I just don't know. I like everything about him.

    Lets forget about that for now. Now, I currently at LaQua one of the famous shopping mall at Tokyo Dome City with all SHINee members. We  are shooping after whole day learning about Japan history. We have dinner in one of the famous restaurant here and after the dinner,we walk around this shopping mall and buy some things. I also buy some things as a present for them to remember me. I decided to give them that present on their last day in Japan.

    "Nana,there are one of the famous fun fair here right"asked Minnie Oppa.

    "Yes Oppa. But it close at 9.00 p.m. so and I'm afraid that we do not have much time to explore the whole fun fair. I promise to bring you guys here tomorrow. We can enjoy our time here because tomorrow is Thursday and this place will not be so crowded with people. But b for now,I can bring you guys to Water Symphony. At there we will see beautiful scenery of colourful waters and lights. We also can go to The Dive to do shooting ride. How thats sound?"I suggested to them.

    "Ok lets go. I couldn't wait to go there."Minnie Oppa said excitedly. Sometimes he act like he younger than me although he older than me.

    We enter the popular amusement park called Tokyo Dome City Attraction and I buy the tickets for them. We go straight to the Water Symphony. This is the third time for me at here. This place is so beautiful. We sit at some place to watch the scenery comfortablely."Nana,thank you for bringing us here."said Jonggie Oppa with flirty face as always."Its okay guys. Thats just small metter besides me too want to go here". "Guys,lets take some pictures"."Thats a good idea Bummie Oppa. Use my phone.Excuse me,can you take some photos for the six of us" I asked some visitors nearby to take the photos for us.

    After taking a few pictures,"Yah,why I look chubby in this picture"."You always look chubby Kibum not like me.Look at me,I look handsome as always"."What do you say Jonghyun,you want to die?You said I'm always looked chubby?You dare said that again"."Ow..ow..ow..stop Key I'm sorry I'm just joking.. Stop pinching me. My hyand will look ugly..Nana look at him"Jonghyun Oppa try hiding behind my back for his protection from Bummie Oppa.

    "Can you guys stop right now?You guys are older than me and a grown up man too. Please acting like one.Bummie Oppa,you not chubby.You looked reaaly cute and handsome okay and stop worrying about your appearance. You worrying too much and more than me even I'm the one is girl here.Jonghyun Oppa,stop teasing Bummie Oppa.Don't hide behind my back. You deserve his pinching and hitting"I give both of them some advises and Jonggie Oppa let go of my shoulders.

    "Thats right.You are embressing yourself infront of Nana. Even she act like a grown up woman although she younger than us"said Minho Oppa while hugging my waist from behind.I can feel that my face burning up after notice that his body is really close with mine. I even can smell his body scent. That scent really nice and quite calming my fast beated heart that I didn't notice that beat really face. I'm just looking down to hide my blushing face.

    "Thats enough guys.Don't fight here. Minho,stop hugging Nana's waist. Don't you see she not comfortable with that.She just looking down right now.Lets go to what Nana said just now,The Dive,right,The Dive.Don't waste our time here. Its already 8.15 p.m. now. Lets go before this place is close"nagging Jinki Oppa.

    "Sorry if I make you fell uncomfortable. By the way, you have sweet scent..You smell like strawberry and I lke that scent"whispered Minho Oppa in my ear before letting go of my waist. I blush even more after hear those sweet sentence from him. I already miss being hug by him.Nana stop all this bull thinking of yours. Rememner that you already have a boyfriend. Although he is not here beside you but you cannot cheat on him. Get a hold of yourself Nana.

    "Lets go guys. Faster..faster.." said Minnie Oppa while holding my arm and drag me with him left all other Oppas behind cutting all of my thoughts.

Minho pov..

     I feel a little bit angry after seeing Jonghyun hyung holding Nana's shoulders from behind.I don't know why but I don't like seeing other man near him even my hyungs and dongsaeng. I don't know this feeling inside my heart. I never felt this way before towards other girl. Nana is the first girl that I feel the urge to protect,care and loving her..Am I started to fall in love with her?No way. I just know her about three days only. How can I fall in love with her this fast?But my mom told me about love at first sight when I was little. Am I falling in love with her at the first sight?It is possible. When the first time I land my eyes on her at her proffessor's office,since that, I can not leave my eyes from her. Shes too beautiful in everything.I must confirm my feeling towards her. Am I really in love with her?

    "Thats right. You are embressing yourself infront of Nana.Even she act like a grown up woman although she younger than us"I said while hugging Nana's waist from behind. I really like her scent. She smell like strawberry.Now my real feeling towards her is reveal. I really falling in love although its just three days being with her.I feel like holding her in my embrace for my wole live. Oh,how I wish to make her mine. I must leaving Japan this Sunday and I can't imagine I'm leaving her behind. What if someone steal her from me?I must make her mine. But what if she doesn't love me back. I only have four days to make her fall in love with me and I must confess my love towards her soon.

    "Thats enough guys. Don't fight here. Minho,stop hugging Nana's waist. Don't you see she not comfortable with that. She just looking down right now. Lets go to what Nana said just now,The Dive,right,The Dive. Don't waste our time here. Its 8.15 p.m. now. Lets go before this place is close"said Jinki hyung cutting me from my thoughts. I look at her from her side and I also notice that she  blushing but I can feel her body relax in my embrace. Does she falling in love with me too. How I wish that the reason shes blushing right now because she loves me back and  she does not blushing when Jonghyung hyung holding her shoulders just now. Please god make my wish to make her mine come true.

    "Sorry if I make you fell uncomfortable. By the way, you have sweet scent.You smell like strawberry and I like that scent"I said towards her while letting go of her waist. I can see that the shade red colour on her cheeks become even deeper. I like to see her blushing. Her face become more beautiful with the blushing even though she already really beautiful.

    "Lets go. Faster..faster"said Taemin while holding Nana's arm and drag her to The Dive. I want to hold her hand too but they already left us behind. Nana I promise to myself that one day you'll be mine and only mine.

Jinki pov..

    I fed up with two of my members that always arguing.Now,the same thing happen again. Key will talk about how bad he look in the picture although it is not and Jonghyun will about that. I just sigh looking at both of them. After that,I notice Jonghyung holding Nana's shoulder from behind. I feel slightly jealous. Yes you heard me,JEALOUS. I don't know if my feelings towards her is love or not. But I know that I like her since the first time my eyes landing on her because of her beautifelness. I'm afraid to say that I love her because the words LOVE is too strong and my feelings towards her not that strong yet. But I always feel the urge to make her smile.I try to make some jokes infront of her although all those joke are silly but at least she smile little bit with my failure jokes.

    After all the thoughts running through my mind,I noticed that Minho is hugging Nana's waist from behind and she is blushing. Why does she blushing when Minho hugging her waist but not when Jonghyun holding her shoulders?Does she like Minho? I can see that Minho likes Nana too. I think more like falling in love with Nana. She never act the way he act infront of Nana right now with any other girls. I think I'll just let go of Nana from my heart. I must feel her as my sister before my feelings towards her starting to grow and I don't want to make anybody hurt.

    "Thats enough guys. Don't fight here. Minho,stop hugging Nana's waist. Don't you see that she not comfortable with that. She just looking down right now. Lets go to what Nana said just now,The Dive,right,The Dive. Don't waste our time here. Its 8.15 p.m. now. Lets go before this place is close"I said after feeling weird atmosphere around me.

    "Lets go. Faster..faster"said Taemin while dragging Nana along with him leaving us behind.

Kibum pov..

    I feel reaaly angry towards Jonghyun hyung right now. How dare he said that I always look chubby. I feel more angry after he tried hiding behind Nana's back while holding her shoulders. If I can,I will murder him right now. I feel relieved after the girl I like calming me from hitting Jonghyung more. She said that I looked cute and handsome. I feel really happy to hear those words come out from the mouth of the girl I like. Its been awhile since I realise that I like her. Shes too beautiful and cute in everything she does. But for sure I'm not yet in love with her. Maybe after knowing more about her,I can fall in love with her. Who knows what will happen next right. Maybe one day I want to make her mine and we don't know yet that will happen or not.

    After that I noticed that she looking down and her face is really red. Does she blushing?But why?Oh ya,Minho is hugging her waist.Does she blushing because of that?I guess that I must stop my feeling towards her. I must feel her as my sister only. I'm not stupid to not noticed that she blushing when Minho hugging her waist and not when Joghyun hyung holding her shoulders and ofcourse not when Taemin holding her arm,dragging her to go to The Dive right now leaving us behind because she likes Minho. I can guarantee that Minho like..not love Nana just by looking at his eyes.He sure can't hide his true feelings infront of anybody because his heart is too pure. He not yet falling in love with any other girl and Nana is his first love right now. I don't want to hurt myself when I know that she will never like me back as a lover and I also don't want to hurt Minho's feeling because he is like my family same as my other members.

Jonghyung pov..

    I love to tease Key. Not just Key but I love to tease everybody that cose to me. That just the way I make our relationship become stronger. I hide behind Nana's back whle holding her shoulders for protection from Key.Actually,the pinching from Key quite hurt a bit. But that just my excuses to hold the girl I like. After threes days being with her,I really like her. Shes really beautiful and what makeS me like her more is that although she rich,beautiful and intelligent but she not snobbish like other beautiful girl I dated before. Shes really different from any other girl out there and she treat all of us the same. I always try to flirt with her but she just ignore it not like other girl that i flirted before,they just come to me offer their body like a cheap but not Nana.

    I can see that Nana is blushing right now when Minho hugging her waist. I'm really expert with all reactions from girls and from that reaction I know now that I can never have a chance with her because she totally likes Minho. I sighed thinking that I must let her go from my heart becuse I know that Minho already falling in love with Nana. I'm not that mean player to take away the girl my members more like family to me,loves. Nana,from now on,you will only be a sister to me and not more than that. I will still protect you and loves you but as a brother only.

Taemin pov..

    I feel really jealous when I see Jonghyun hyung holding Nana's shoulders from behind. I can see that he try to win Nana's heart. Thats not fair. I want to hold her too. Nana is my first love. I'm the first person among my members that met her and get a kiss from her. Franking speeking,I always dream about my first kiss with her. I really falling in love with her. I always try to fight with her and work together with her to disturb all mmy hyungs. Thats the only way to make her close to me. I always telling her more about myself and by that I can know more about her when she tells me all about herself in return. I don't know how to make her fall in love with me too because I never had a girlfriend before.  I sigh from all the thoughts in my mind. I look up and see that now is Minho hyung turn hugging her waist from behind and I can feel my heart burning with hatred from this sight. Nana how can I tell you I love you so that you will look only at me?I hold her arm after Minho hyung let go of her waist and drag her with me towards The Dive not because I'm excited to go there but more like I can't stand to watch my other hyungs hold and touch the girl I love.

Your pov..

    After we arrived at The Dive,we play happily. I can see that they are having so much fun here and I'm glad with that.We took so many photos together for our memories and after that I send them to their hotel and I go back to my house.

 

 

wait for my next chapter and don't forget to subscribe to this story and for those who has subscribed, thank you so much. I love all of you readers.