meeting them/meeting her for the first time

our secret

BOLD-ENGLISH

Normal-Japanese

Italic-Korean

Underline-Malay

Bold and Italic-Chinese

Bold and Underline-Tamil

Italic and Underline-French

 

Someone pov..

Why we need to study about Japan history? Our teacher must be old. It must be so boring for the whole week. But  what can we do? In order to promote our group,we need to do this. Me and all my hyungs now in our car to meet the Prof that will teach us for this whole week.

"Yah Tae,stop daydreaming. We already arrive".My nagging hyung yelling at me.

"Sorry hyung. I'm just thinking how boring will we get for this whole week"I stated the truth.

"I know Tae. But we must not complain. Our company do this for the best"My leader hyung said to me.

"Ok guys. Stop now. We already late. We lucky all the student have classes. If not,you all know what will happen to us right. So now lets go"My shortie hyung said to us. We go the office. Oh I feel like I must go to the restroom.

"Hyung,you go in first. I need to go to the restroom. I'll be there in five minutes.The restroom is next to this office. See,the restroom is there". I said while pointing to the restroom and begin run to the restroom.

After I finish my business in this restroom, I go out from the restroom while fix my shirt until I bump into a girl. I stunned for a moment looking at the most beautiful creature I've ever met in my entire live. I come back to reality when she waving her hand in front of me.

"Oh,I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you" I ask her in English. I know a little bit English. Me and my groupmates need to learn other languages like english and Japanese. But we need to improve more in our languages skills.

"No,its my fault too. I'm  the one who should say sorry. I'm the one who walk without looking at the front.I did not hurt you right".she said.Wow,her voice is so beautiful like her. Her voice is like a melody to my ear. She is a very polite girl. I wonder what it would be like to hear to that voice everyday. Yah what are you thinking Taemin. Get a hold of yourself. You barely know who is she even her name too. But didn't she notice who am I? Usually,when girls see me and my other groupmates,they will go crazy just by looking at us. But this girl just act like she didn't know who am I. I do not even disguise myself. I can feel like this girl infront of me is different from any other girl. A good different I can say.

"No,I'm okay"."Ok. I need to go first. See you later"she said and go before I can ask her what her name is. You are so pabo Temin. Why did'nt you ask her,her name earlier. I then go to the Professor's offices looking down.

"There you are Temin.Why you are late?" Our manager ask me."I'm sorry guys,I bump into a girl after going out from the rest room. Thats why I late"I said while bowing my head.

"Oh nevermind. So now you all are here,I need to tell you something. I'm not the one who going to teach you all about Japan history"the professor said.

"So who is going to teach us"my frog eyes hyung ask him on behalf of us.

"I know you will feel boring if I'm the one to teach you all right. So I get one of my brilliant student and beside she is the president of the student body here.Don't worry. She know what to teach you guys. I can guarantee that you will have so much fun study with her"he expalained to us.

What. His student? What fun can we get? Thing that we need to learn is already boring. Who is this girl actually. She must be some nerd girl.Arrgh. Why did this happening to us. Not that I hate nerd girl but I don't want to learn boring stuff with boring person. Suddenly someone knocking at the door and coming into the office

"Eh you" we said while pointing at each other. The person who is knocking at the door and comming into the office is the girl who I bump into just now.

"Why you are here?"We said in unision. Weboth laugh at our sillyness. Everybody in the office looking at us wierdly. I can see all my hyungs looking at her without blinking an eye. They must stunned looking at her beauty too.Before anything,I have competitors to win this girl heart. I sigh thinking abou that.

"So,it seems like you guys know each other already" Prof Nakamura interrupt my thought. "No Prof,I just bump into him when I go to the ladies just now. I do not even know his name actually"she explained to the prof.

"Ya,she's the one that I said I bump into just now."I explained to my comfused hyungs.

"So Nana-chan,this the boys that you need to teach" What?she is the girl that going to teach us for this whole week. The god must listen to what  I hope in my heart just now.

 I must agree with what the prof said,this whole week must going to be so much fun. I suddenly regret for what i thought earlier. Not every person study history is a nerd. Just look at this girl. She surely not a nerd girl. A nerd will not look this HOT. I'm started to love study history..hehehe..;D

What is her name just now?Nana right,ya Nana. Sweet name,just like her.

"Hello you guys. I'm the one who going to teach you about Japan history and I will show you guys many history places in Japan. I hope this whole week will bring good memory to you guys. By the way,my name is Nana"She said while bowing her head down.

oh. her name is Nana. I don't think she is a Japanese girl. She don't look like a Japanese. Nevermind I will ask her later.

To be continue....

Wait for my next chapter..

Please comment because I need your comment to improve myself..;p