Solving the problems

our secret

BOLD-ENGLISH

NORMAL-JAPANESE

ITALIC-KOREAN

UNDERLINE-MALAY

BOLD AND ITALIC-CHINESE

BOLD AND UNDERLINE-TAMIL

ITALIC AND UNDERLINE-FRENCH

 

Your Pov..

        The whole day I'm preparing myself to meet these new Yakuza. I'm practise my combat fight,my shooting skills and my skills using Katana. On 8.00 p.m.,I'm getting ready to go to one club near Chiyoda using my own car with my men following behind me.

        We finally arrive at the club own by Yakuza ROSE. As soon as we enter the club,it went silent. All people that see us,keep quiet. Suddenly all people that not from Yakuza ROSE and Yakuza Inoe get out from the club and a guy come up to the front.

          "Look who we have here. Isn't this beautiful lady here the almighty The Princess. Finally I can meet The Princess. Why this cute lady get out at night? Don't you afraid something might happen to you young lady?"That guy said making me feel little anoyyed by his words.

          "So nice of you caring that something might happen to me. Thank you but I'm afraid that something might happen to you,if you not call your leader here right now"I said with sarcasm in my voice.

          "Sorry to dissapoint you young lady. But Master Sato is not here right now. He has something more important to do than handle bunch of losers like you guys. So if you have anything to say,say it to me. I'll tell him later beacuse I'm his asisstant"The so called asisstant said arrogantly to me.

          "I know you already know why we are here"I said walking to him and stop a few inches away from him.

          "Yes I know. Isn't it about one of Inoe Group's factory that had been burned a little last night? Yes its us that did that. So what are you gonna do? Tell the cops. Just tell them. Our men that did that willing to go to prison for it. It probably just take a few years in the jell. We doesn't mind that"He said walking in circles around me.

          "Oh I don't think you know about Yakuza Inoe's capability yet right? Seems like you haven't finish your research yet. We can do so much more than send you guys to prisons. Cops and other authority are in our hand. You can never know what will happen to you once we done with you"I said to him and I can see the scared in his eyes but he tried to hide it.

           "What can you do to us?"He asked with a little bit stutter.

           "Why,scared already? Not so tough man after all huh. Well you know,we can tear down your business in the blink of eyes. We can stop all the people that do business with you from continue doing business with you and worst,we can kill all people in this Yakuza ROSE. So,if you do not want that to happen,stop all crimes that you do or if you don't want,at least do not doing any mess in our terrotories. If any incident happen like last night,we don't hesitate to take some actions to Yakuza ROSE"I said and moves a little closer to him until our faces almost touched.

          "Thats all bull. We would never listen to your order"He screamed and pushed me hard to the ground and asked all Yakuza ROSE's men to start attack. I quickly get up and asked my men to start attack back.

          There is one guy infront of me want to puch me. I grab his fist before it made contact with my face and bring it behind his back with my right hand and circle my left hand around his neck chocking him. At the moment I can sense another guy coming behind my back and I quickly give him a hard kick to his chest and he fell hard on the ground and unconcious. I quickly let go my left hand from neck of the guy that I hold and crack his neck making him also go unconcious. Then a guy want to kick me. I grab his leg with right hand and crack his knee hardly using my left elbow util I heard a crack sound from his knee that probably broken now and he felt on the ground. Another guy want to give me the punch on my stomach but I quickly kick his stomach.He fell on the flow but he not give up yet. He get up and try punch me again and this time he aimed it on my face. I grab his head down to my right knee,blow his head three times with my right knee and he also fell on the ground unconcious. Next,I see almost all Yakuza ROSE fell unconcious on the floor.

          I can see the asisstant of Yakuza ROSE fighting with three of my men alone. I go to him and jump to give him my spin kick on his back. He fell prone on the floor. He get up and and elbow me on my stomach. I stumble to back a bit holding my stomach. He take the chance to punch my stomach three times. I grab his hand with my right hand and punch him on his face with my left hand on the forth time he tried to punch me. He stumble to back. I quickly elbow his stomach and he stumble to one of the table behind him. He get up on his feet again before giving spin kick to my face and I fell on the floor. He kick me on my right waist a few times while I'm still on the ground. I flip my body so my back facing the floor and grab his right leg that kicking me with my right hand making him fell on the floor. I get on my knee and elbow his stomach with my left hand. I get up and give him a kick on his face. He quickly get up too and punch me on the face with his right hand making me stumble a bit wiping my now bleeding mouth. Before he tried giving me another spin kick with his right leg,I jump highly to him and give him hard crack on his head using my right elbow making he fell almost unconcious on the floor. I land on the floor and go to him. He tried getting up but can't so he tried move slowly further away from me. I kneel with one leg in front of him so that my face is on the same level with his face. 

           "This is what you get if you don't listen to Yakuza Inoe"I said smiling evilly to him.

          "I'm sorry Princess. Is it not me who did that. I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me. Its not my fault. Master Sato is the one ordered me to instruct our men to burned the factory last night. He want you to come here and fight with him. If you loose,he want to take Yakuza Inoe down"He said stutterly to me.

           "What,I can't understand"I said quite confused with what he saying.

           "He really want to take you down from Yakuza Inoe and Yakuza world. He said Yakuza only belong to Japanese. The fire actually is a bait to get you fight with him. If today you are not coming,he will ask to fight with you any other day. He will make an agreement if Yakuza Inoe want us to stop all our crimes activities. If you loose,you will not be in Yakuza Inoe or any other Yakuza and Yakuza Inoe will gone forever from Yakuza world. So that Yakuza ROSE will be number one in Yakuza world. If you win,we will stop all our crimes and will be under Yakuza Inoe's auspices. But since today you are the one that come here,before we stop all the crimes,he want to fight with you first. He will set the date and time and tell you about it later"He explained all of that to me.

          "Ok,I will take his chalenge. Tell him that I'm ready for anything"I said before kicking his head with my left foot onnce again making him unconcious before leaving the club with my men.

         We go back to HQ because I need to do video conference with The King,The Queen,The Prince and The Seond Princess simultaneously.

          "Hello everyone. I've something important to tell you guys about things happen here"I said as soon as everyone ready.

          "What is it Nana-chan. Tell us now"The King said to me.

        "I don't know if you know who Sato Akane is but he is the leader of  new Yakuza called Yakuza ROSE"I said looking at four eyes in the big white screen infront of me.

          "We never heard that name before right otou-san?"The Prince asking The King.

          "But what that Yakuza have to do with us?"The Second Princess asked me.

          "I'm aware all of you know about one of our factory had been burned last night. But I told you that just the back door that burned and we just need to repair the back door only. We also got cards that scatter on the floor infront of the back door. Just like what I told you last night otou-san that the cards are belong to one new Yakuza group. This morning,Yuuta-kun gave me the informations about that Yakuza. Yakuza Rose is a new Yakuza that doing crimes activities like women trafficking,ion and they get the most money to run their Yakuza from selling weapons illegaly. Me along with Yuuta-kun and our men under me already go to the club own by Yakuza ROSE. The leader which is Sato Akene is not there. His asisstant only there and already admit that their Yakuza that burned our factory"I explained to them.

          "Do you know their motives Nana? Did they actually really want to burn our factory? Does it have anything to do with our business?"The King asking me.

          "But before that,hubby,I think I heard Sato Akene before. I can feel that we both know him"The Queen asked The King.

          "Do you know him otou-san,okaa-san? I already asked them to stop all their crimes and listen to our orders but they refused. He started attacking us first so I have no choice and asked our men to fight back. Luckily,we won and I asked the asisstant what they want and their motives. Actually,they burned the factory as a bait to get to me. Sato Akane not sastify with me being The Princess. He said he want to fight with me. If I win,he will stop their crimes and being under us. If I loose,he will continue their activities and taking down us from Yakuza world"I said and I can see their shocking faces.

          "What,he can't do that to you. No wonder I can see a few cuts on your mouth. Are you okay Nana-chan?'The Queen asked me. She really like a mother to me here. Not just to me but everybody in Yakuza Inoe.

          "I think now I know who is Sato Akene"The King suddenly said.

         "Who is he otou-san?"He asked worried.

          "He actually one of our men a few years ago. But he betrayed us. So I kicked him out from our Yakuza. He tried getting into other Yakuza but all other Yakuza rejected him. Last thing I heard about him is he trying to make his own Yakuza. I don't think he will succeed. But now he owned Yakuza by himself"The King explained to us.

          "So you said that this is a revenge because you kicked him out from Yakuza Inoe but accept Nana-chan who is a foreigner being The Princess"The Second Princess asking The King.

          "I think you are right Aimi-chan. You kicked him out from Yakuza Inoe and he can't get into other Yakuza but instead you accepted me being in Yakuza Inoe let alone being The Princess. No wonder he seems so angry with me"I said realizing the real reasons behind these matters.

            "Nana-chan,listen here. I know Sato Akane. He a skills men. He stronger than you and The Prince. If he want to fight with you,you really need to prepare yourself"The Queen said with concerned in her voice.

           "Yes Nana-chan,he is one of strongest men in Yakuza Inoe. I'm not suprise hear he can collect his own men to make Yakuza ROSE. So,you relly need to practise hardly starting from tomorrow. If he ask you to fight with you before we back this Friday try change the date for another two weeks. You really need to practise harder Nana-chan. If you lose,all of us will be gone"The King also said with corcerned in his voice.

             "Okay,otou-san. I will do what you asked. I need to go first. See you guys later"I said ending the video conference.

          I go straight to my room but not before calling Minho oppa to say sorry because I rejected all his call today.

           

 

Sorry for any mistakes. Please continue reading my story..