my decision

our secret

BOLD-ENGLISH

NORMAL-JAPANESE

ITALIC-KOREAN

UNDERLINE-MALAY

BOLD AND ITALIC-CHINESE

BOLD AND UNDERLINE-TAMIL

ITALIC AND UNDERLINE-FRENCH

 

your pov..

    I made up my mind. I can't accept Minho. I can't hurt my family's feelings and my boyfriend family's feelings too. They really wanna see me and Am be together. I can't break Am's heart too. I really owe Am's family too much especially his dad and him too. They help me and my family since I'm thirteen years old. I don't want to pay their kindness towards me and my family by breaking Am's heart. He always there beside me in everything that happen to me although not anymore since I come to Japan. But that will be not the reason why I must break his heart right? No,I can't accept Minho.

    Now,I currently at one of class at my university marking SHINee's test. We never spoken any word about yesterday since they come here this morning.

    "Nana,are finish marking their test?"."Yes,Manager Han. Do you need this now?"."Thats great. Ah,nevermind,why don't you come with me. President Lee want to meet you and see their results too"."Oh,okay. When and where he wanna meet me?"."You bring your car and follow me. He wanna meet you right now" with that, I follow behind SHINee's car to meet their president.

    "President Lee,this is Nana. The one who teach our boys"Manager Han introduced me to President Lee as soon as we arrived at this restaurant.

    "Hi,nice to meet you,I'm Nana"I introduced myself while bowing my head down as a sign of respect.

     "Nice to meet you too Nana. I don't know that you can speak korean. That will make me easier to know about you more. By the way,my name is Lee Soo Man. But you can called me President Lee like the rest called me. Please take a seat everyone. Don't worry I have ordered all these food for you guys and these all are on me"President Lee said and all of us take a seat.

    "So,here are their results. As you can see,they get an excellent results and I can say that if anyone ask them about Japan history,they can answer it easily based on their result right now"I said while handing President Lee their result.

    "Good job guys. You guys did very well. No wonder your professor insist to ask me to accept you to teach them. You are doing your job excellently. Thank you Nana. Your payment for teaching them is already given to your university and they will give you this Monday if I'm not mistaken"."No worries President Lee. I'm just doing my job like always. Your boys are the one that really intellegent and fast learner"."Like what Manager Han and your professor said you are a very humble person and I can see the boys like you too. So lets me straight to point. The reason why I wanna meet you right now are I want to invite you to have a dinner with us tomorrow at the hotel that we stay and I want to invite you to SM To Concert tjis Sunday night. Here is the V.I.P. ticket for you"."Thak you President Lee. I will come to the concert but as for the dinner,I already invited SHINee and manager Han come to my house tomorrow. How about you joint them and come to my house as well?"."Thats a good idea too Nana,lets eat now"we start eating and chat along the lunch time.

   "I have to go now. I will pick you guys up at your hotel tomorrow. Bye,see you tomorrow"I said and go out from the restaurant not ready to talk to any of the SHINee members.

    "Nana,wait. I know this not the right time to say it to you but I want you to know that like Minho hyung,I love you. I know maybe this is too much for you to take but I love you. I don't mind if in the end you are not going to accept me but I confess to you right now because at least I want to fight for my love. I can accept if you decide to reject me because I want you to be happy. Do whatever you want,to be or not be with me as long as you happy,I'm happy too because I know love does not mean that you have to be with the one you love but love mean to make and see the one you love happy. You can take your time to think first. I can wait but I hope that you give the answer before we going back to Korea this Monday. But Nana once again,will you give your heart to me and be mine?"I'm so shocked hearing another confession from Taemin oppa and see him picked a flower from the flower vase beside him.

    "I can't think of anyhing right now. This happen so fast.I have to go now. I will give the answer to you guys tomorrow. Bye"."Nana,at least take this flower please"."Okay. Bye"I said taking the flower and drive off to my house.

    Oh God. Why me? Why all of this happen to me. I didn't expect at all that Taemin oppa loves me. I love him but as friend infact as bestfriend only. I can't stand the thought to hurt my bestfriend's feeling. How do I reject him? I can not dating him.

Next day..

    I picked them up from the hotel around 11.00 a.m. and arrived at my house around 45 minutes later. They seem shocked and and stunned after seeing my beautiful mansion.

    "Nana,is this your house? You sure are a rich girl. No wonder you have this ferrari seeing this mansion"Manager Han said and I just give a small smile as the answer.

    "Lets go inside now. The food is already prepared by my maids at the dining room and you guys can take a tour later"I said while invite the to get inside my house. As soon as they get inside my house,I can see their mouth gap open.

(This is my house)

(The living room)

(The tv room)

(The dining room)

(The Kitchen)

(The Master bedroom)

(The bathroom)

(The other 9 bedrooms in my house)

(My closet)

(My gameroom)

    "Wow Nana,your house is so beautiful"."Thank you for the compliment Jinki oppa. Now lets eat"."Oh ya Nana,all the pictures hanging on your wall all over this mansion,are that your family int he pictures?"."Yes,they are my family,President Lee"."But that don't look like Japanese? Do you live here alone? You don't look like Japanese too"."Yes President Lee. I'm not Japanese. I'm Malyasian. I just come here for continue my study. I live alone here. All of my family stay in Malaysia"."You are so independent and brave for living here alone without any realtives"."Thank you for your compliment President Lee".

    "Oh ya Nana,who is the in your pictures that hugging you? There are many of his pictures in this house? You don't look alike. Of course thats not your brother right. Is he your boyfriend?"."Ah..ahh..y..yes. Thats my boyfriend"."Oh you already have boyfriend. I thought you still single. What a pity. If you are still single,maybe you can be one of these boys girlfriend"."Ehmm..I want to go bathroom fisrt"I said getting up from my seat. I want to avoid the topic about boyfriend for now.

    "Eh,aboenim,I thought you band us from dating?"."I'm just joking Jonghyun. But if one of you dating her,let me know. If something happen at least we prepare early for the consequences. Just like you dating Shin Kyung a few years ago right. But I think if any of you guys have her as a girlfriend,you guys are so lucky. She not only beautiful,respect the elders,cheerful,funny,intellegent,not snobbish and rich too. Do you guys know she this reach before befriend with her?"."Not aboenim,we sincerely  befriend with her without care she is rich or not"."Thats good Kibum. I don't want you guys close to her just because she is rich"."Alright aboenim"."Thats good guys".

    "What are you guys talking about?"."Nothing important Nana,actually what are all this food name?"."Sorry,I forget to introduced it to you guys,today meals called Nasi Lemak. This is one of the traditional food in my country. Hope you all of you like it"."I don't know you can cook well to Nana"."Thats just simple thing to do besides I love cooking too Bummie oppa"."What do you aspect from a girl who live alone here Kibum? Isn't that right Nana"."Yes President Lee".

    "Quit calling me President. Why don't you called me Aboenim instead. Even I only know you today only,I know you are a good girl. A child that every parents want to have. Please Nana. Don't dissapoint me"."Ehmm..o..k..ok President..I mean Aboenim. If you guys already finish,lets go to tv room or game room"I said while getting up ready to show them the way to my tv room.

    "You guys can go look around my house. But all of the rooms in my house have the security code. If you guys want to get in,ask one of my maids or security guards to lead you"I instructed them.

   "Nana,we need to talk"Minho oppa said while hold my hand to stop me.

   "But what if Aboenim see us?"I said feeling not really good about all this matter.

   "Don't worry,all other hyungs already taking care of that matter"Minnie oppa said.

   "Lets go to my master bedroom"I said while leading them to my master bedroom.

    "So this is your boyfriend?"Minho oppa ask while pointing at the big frame of picture of me and my boyfriend on the wall in front of my bed. The picture show Am hugging my waist from behind while kissing my neck. That picture was taken on the last time we making love and they can see our shoulders. Am is the one who frame it because he said that he want me to remember that the love making that we always do because he loves so much and not because he want my body only but all of me and it taken last year before I come to Japan.

   "Yes,thats my boyfriend. I'm dating him since I 'm thirteen".I said while not looking both of them in the eyes.

    "You didnt tell me you have boyfriend. You said we are bestfriend. I tell you all about myself and all my secrets. But you don't. Don't you trust me Nana?"Minnie oppa ask and I can see the hurt in his eyes.

   "Thats not the reason Minnie Oppa. I trust you and you really are my bestfriend but I told you before right. If I'm ready, I will tell you all about myself"I said explaining it to him.

    "So Nana,does that mean that both us have been rejected?"Minho oppa ask without making eye contact with me.

   "I don't know how to explain this. I don't think I can accept any of you. I already have a boyfriend. I'm sorry"I said what I want to say since this morning but somehow I feel really hurt in my heart and not relief.

   "Why Nana. I can see in your eyes that you like me too right. I know the way you look at me because you have feelings for me too right. Or am I just imagining it?"Minho oppa asked me and I don't know what to say.

   "Yeah Nana. I can accept that you reject me because I know now you love me too but as a friend only I can see it in your eyes. But I know you already start to fall in love with Minho hyung. Why denied your feeling? All this while I'm the one denying the signs that you show to me that says you love Minho hyung because I'm afraid I will get hurt. But today,I can accept it. I'm advise you Nana,don't deny your feeling. In the end,you the one who will get hurt"Minnie oppa said and I can sense the sincere in his voice.

    "Alright..I admit. I love you too Minho oppa. But what can I do. I can't break up with him. I still have some feeling for him in my heart. We already be together for five years. Both of me and his family want us to get married after I finish my study here. I owe him too much since young. He always there for me when I needed him"I said and slowly sit on my bed let all my tears out and breaking down really hard.

   "But not anymore right Nana. You alone now right"."Yes I'm alone and he not anymore besides me but thats not the good reason to breaking up with him. He a good man. Beside like I said,I owe him too much and I don't know how to repay them. Even this mansion,car and all the money I get everymonth come from his dad. You know how I can't break his heart. I don't want to be ungrateful person"I said while slowly wiping all the tears on my face. Suddenly my house phone ring and touch the answer button and the and it automatically in speaker mode which mean we can answer it without picking up the phone because I don't like to hold the phone.

   "Hello Nana. This is mommy. Your daddy,sister,brother and younger sister are here. Am's family are here too. Nana,we have suprise for you. Today is 6/4 right and we want to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY"."Thank you you guys. I appriciate it"."We want to sing a song for you. 1..2..3..Happy birthday to you..Happy birthday to you..Happy birthday to Beautiful Nana..Happy birthday to you"."Thank you so much guys once again. I don't know what to say"."Nana are you crying"."You guys are the one making me cried. I miss you guys so much"."Don't cry Nana. We miss you too"."Don't worry Nana. Papa will bring your family to visit you later okay"."See,Papa said we will visit you someday okay. Daddy promise"."Okay daddy. Thank you Papa"."Nana,your gifts from all of us will arrive there soon. We send you a lot of gifts"."Alright mommy"."Nana,have Am wish you yet?"."Ehm...not yet Mama. Maybe he busy"."Ishh..that boy. Don't worry,Mama will knock some sense in his head later"."Theres no need for that Mama. I'm fine. Maybe he will wish me later"."If you said so"."Ok Nana. We have to go"."Bye guys. I love you"."We love you too".There hang up and I stay on my bed silently.

    "Hello darling,Am here"."Hello Am"."No honey for me anymore"."Hello honey"."Nana,Mama nagging me to call you. Is there something happen to you that I don't know?"."Ehhmm..don't you think that you forget something?"."Forget what darling,why are sighing?Did I miss anything"."Am,since I'm thirteen,you didn't forget my birthday even once and this year you forget it. Am I not important to you anymore?"."Nana I'm sorry..I..I"."You what?I get it you forget all about me since I come here"."Nana don't cutting me. You know I hate it right"."I'm the one only that have to listen to you but you never listen to me. You know I hate it when the one I love forget about any important day for me and now you yelling at me on my my birthday and you ing forget about it"."Shut up Nana. I'm done here. I don't want to fight with you anymore. You know I'm busy as hell here. I'm sorry Nana. Happy birthday. I love you. I will give your present later"He said and hang up the phone.

   "I don't need your present stupid. I need you here with me. Who am I kidding. You will never be here with me"I said while breaking down even more.

   "So today is your birthday. Happy birthday Nana.I wish god bless you for your whole live. Maybe we are not meant for each other"Minho oppa said still looking down.

   "Minho hyung,are you sure you want to let her go just like that"Minnie oppa said while holding Minho oppa arm.

   "Theres nothing I can do Taemin. I love her but she already have someone else. Although she said she loves me back but I can't break other guy's heart because who knows one day my heart will be break. You know about karma right. If god make us together,one day we will be together no matter what happen. Lets fate decide everything"."If you said so Minho hyung. Nana,I wish you happy with your decision"."We go out first"

   I stay still on my bed crying my heart out. Why this feel so hurt. Why seeing Minho oppa sad like that make my heart break into thousand pieces. I feel like thousand bladder stab into my heart. It so hurt like hell. I never feel this way before even after my fight with Am.

   "Princess-sama,your guess already go home and one of the guards send them to their hotel. They just send their regards to you"One of my maid interrupting my thoughts. I continue crying until I fell asleep....

 

 

 

sorry for the late update..don't forget to subscribe to my story..have a good day guys..