meeting Apink

our secret

BOLD-ENGLISH

NORMAL-JAPANESE

ITALIC-KOREAN

UNDERLINE-MALAY

BOLD AND ITALIC-CHINESE

BOLD AND UNDERLINE-TAMIL

ITALIC AND UNDERLINE-FRENCH

 

Naeun Pov..

 

       Ahh..so tired. Lucky this shooting has ended. Finally I can go to the dorm. I miss my bed already. Oh ya,I didnt get to call my lovely boyfriend yet. Ehhm..he said that he will call me around 11.00 p.m. tonight right. Now its only 10.00 p.m.. Its better if I wait for his call. Eh,that guy seems like Taemin oppa. Better I go greet him.

       "Hello oppa. You didn't go back yet? Our 'we got married' shooting has ended right?"I asked Taemin oppa who looking at his phone.

      "Oh Naeun-ah. Not yet. Why are you here?"Taemin oppa said but I can sense the different in his voice,like a sad person?

      "I'm on the way to go home but I saw you. Thats why I come to greet you"I said smiling to him.

      "Sorry if I make you go home late. Nevermind you can go now"Taemin oppa smilng a bit to me.

      "Oppa,are you okay? Why you look so sad? Do you have any problem? If you have a problem let me know. Maybe I can help you"I said sincerely to him.

       "No. Nothing to worry about. I can solve it by myself"He said looking down.

       "You have to tell me. I'm your wife,right..hehe..ehhmm..Even just in a show,you are like a brother and friend to me. If I know you have a problem,I can't just let you go alone with your problem and not helping you. A good friend have to listen to their friend's problems. Maybe I can't help you but maybe the burden in your heart will be less after you let it all out. So now,if you consider me as your friend,lets go to cafeteria and you can tell me your problems there"I said dragging him to the cafeteria and let him sit on one of the chair. I order two fresh orange and give one to him before sitting infront of him.

       "Now,tell me everything"I said sternly to him.

       "I don't know how to tell you. But maybe you are the right person to tell my problems with. As you know,I maybe famous idols,but I don't have many friends to to share my problems with. Yes,maybe all other SM idols are my friends and family but there is something that any of them can't know. Since you are like my sister and since 'we got married',we became close friend,you also in the same industry as me,so I think you will understand my problem. Actually,Ive fallen in love with this one girl and I really miss her right now?"Taemin oppa said shocking me when hearing his problem. I just smile thinking this friend of mind fallen in love.

        "Wah,Taemin oppa is in love. Who's that girl? Do I know her? Is she in entertainment industry like us as well or just normal girl?"I asked him excitedly.

       "No,she's not in our entertainment industry. She's just a normal girl. You don't know her"He said answering all my questions to him.

       "So,if you fallen in love and miss her what is the problem? Are you afraid of confess to her. Just confess already"I asked him confused.

       "I've confessed to her. But she rejected me. I don't mind with that because I'm happy if she happy. But thats not the problem"He said looking down while taking a sip of his drink.

        "Wait,You've confessed to her and she rejected you. But You're okay with that. So,what is your problem. I can't get what you're trying to say. First,tell me all about that girl and how you know her"I demand him because I'm getting more confused with his story.

       "I met this girl about a month a go in Japan while SHINee promoting our album in Japan. Her name is Nana. Nana is actually our tutor for Japan's history. You heard about SHINee learn about Japan's history to promote us more in Japan?"He asked looking at me and I just nodd my head.

       "So you've fallen in love with your tutor at Japan. Is she Japanese?"I asked him.

       "Not she's not a Japanese. Yes I've fallen in love with my tutor at Japan. She is eighteen years old girl from Malaysia. She is a student who study history at Japan. For the first time I saw her,I felt in love with her at first sight. She's so beautiful. But that not the only reason why I felt in love with her. At first,I thought I love her beautiful face only but the more I know about her and we become bestfriend,I know,I completely fallen in love with her. She is a funny and cute girl. Sometimes she can look y too. She's a cheerful girl. You know what,although she is a hell of rich girl,she not snobbish at all. She treat everybody the same,like a true human being. She never differentiate people's status wether rich or poor. She can fight too. Her fighting skills is daebak. How can I not fallen in love with that girl"He said and I know he really love this girl because he smile along his story.

        "I can see why you totally fallen in love with her but. You said she rejected you and you're okay with it. Why don't you try win her back since you love her so much?"I asked him.

        "Like win her back is simple thing to do. I said that all my friends in SM can't know about it right. It is because she already be one of my firend's girl. Nana is really amazing girl. She can made all my members liked her for the first time seeing her and she also made me and my bestfriend that like a brother to me fall hardly in love with her. I can't win her back because Nana now is Minho hyung's girlfriend. Everybody in SM Entertainment know about their relationship. Even our President,Aboenim Lee Soo Man know about them. How can I break them apart and make her mine?Hhhmmm.."Taemin oppa explained to me shocking the hell out of me.

        "So she rejected you because she loves Minho oppa?"I asked him.

         "Yes,actually when I said I'm happy because she's happy is true. Although I can't be with her but seeing her happy being with Minho hyung makes me happy too. But sometimes I feel sad and jealous too. I can't help it. Like now,I really miss her. I want to be with Nana but at the same time,I don't want to hurt Minho hyung's heart"Taemin oppa said looking so sad.

         "Oppa,I don't know what to say. I know what you're feeling right now. I also have someone I really love. You know I have a boyfriend right. I love him so much. Although people out there like fans can't know about our relationship,but I still love so much and want to be with him forever. I'm lucky because he stay loyal beside me even we've been trough so much together. Since we do 'we got married' together,he seems to be more protective over me. He never admit it but he clearly jealous of you everytime we shoot 'we got married' and I feel happy about it because I know he loves me so much too. So,what am I trying to say here,I know the feeling of wanting to be with the want you love forever by your side. Maybe I don't know the feeling of seeing someone we love doesn't love us back but I understand you. So,I suggest that you try one more time but if you really can't make her yours beacause she doesn't want you or bacause you don't want to break Minho oppa's heart,let go of her from your heart slowly and try love her as your sister and look for another girl. That's all I can say to you. So,don't sad again oppa"I said encouraging him.

           "Thank you Naeun for your advised. I feel really relieved after letting it all out. Tell your boyfriend tthat he don't need to worry. I wont steal his precious girlfriend from her and I just love you as a friend and sister only"Taemin oppa said smiling to me.

          "He already know about that. Its just a show after all. After listen to your story,I really want to meet this Nana girl. From your story,she must be an amazing girl right. Can make two bestfriend fallen in love with her"I said smiling mischieviously to Taemin oppa.

          "Yes,she's an amazing girl. I will introduced you to her one day. But I think I will not break Minho hyung and Nana apart. I can saw in their eyes that they love each other so much. After hear what you told me just now,I'll start love her as a sister and look for another girl. Thank you once again Naeun. Everybody in SM Entertainment wan them to be together and everybody love Nana and want her to be happy with Minho hyung. I can't be sellfish and ruin their happiness"Taemin oppa said looking serious now.

           "Okay,oppa,I think I have to go now. Bye oppa. See you later"I said and leave to go to my dorm. After I talk to my boyfriend in the phone on the bed,getting ready to sleep,my mind wander to Taemin oppa's story just now. I really want to see who is Nana. from his story I can't help but feel envy towards Nana. I can sense that many people like her. I can't help but really really want to meet her.

 

Your pov..

          Its been three weeks since I'm revealed the truth about me being in the Yakuza. Its supposed Minho oppa's turn to come see me in Japan but he can't because of the tight schedules he has. I deicded to come to see him instead. I'm now in a plane go to Korea. I didn't tell Minho oppa or any other unnies and oppas that I come to Korea because I want to suprise all of them. I will be staying at Korea for 10 ten days. I got permissions from my university.

       Yesterday,I have a big fight with new rookie groups that messed one Yakuza Inoe's terrotory. Since I fight alone with around thirty to forty men by myself,its give quite impact to my body so the university give me 10 days leave. I have to fight with these rookie alone because this fight happen while I wander alone around Yakuza Inoe and happen to see two new rookie groups fight in Yakuza Inoe terrotory. I'm trying to make them stop fighting but in the end,they combined to fight with me.

          I arrived at the airport and rode a taxi to go to the Hotel that I'm going to stay while I in Korea. I put my lagguage in the hotel room and ready to leave to supprise Minho oppa and the others. I drive the car that I rent while I'm at Korea.

           "Hello,Han Joon oppa,I'm Nana? I just want to ask where all SHINee oppas at"I said to SHINee's manager that I called to ask SHINee whereabout.

          "Hello Nana. They are really busy right now. Minho,Onew,Key and Jonghyun are on MBC building getting ready for their performance in Show! Music Core. Taemin is shooting with his wife and he on the way to MBC building too for the performance"Han Joon oppa said to me. I froze a bit. Did I hear he said Minnie oppa with his wife? When did Minnie oppa got married. We are bestfriend but he didn't tell me anything about being a married man to me. Didn't he once said that he loved me?

           "Han Joon oppa,did you said about Minnie oppa and his wife? Did Minnie oppa got married?"I asked eagerly to him.

           "Yes,you didn't know?"Han Joon oppa said to me.

          "Ah,nevermind oppa. I need to go now. See you later"I said hung up the call. I need to go to MBC building now. I need to see Minnie oppa now and ask him directly.

           "Where is the place for Show! Music Core?"I asked a lady at the counter and I thank her and go to the place. I open the door to the studio and see many people in there cheering for their idols I guess. I sit on a chair at the back and continue watch all the performance. Finally its SHINee oppas performances. I just smile feeling proud of all of them especially Minho oppa. He look so handsome when he perform charismaticly on the stage. I'm relieve when the show has ended. I'm going to call Han Joon oppa to help me see them.

          "Hello Han Joon oppa. Don't be suprise I'm at the back of the studio of Show! Music Core. All SHINee oppas not knowing I'm here yet. I want to give them supprise. Can you come here?"I said and I can here a loud gaps from him maybe from shocking.

          "Okay Nana. Wait there"He said and hung up the phone.

          "Hey Princess. Why didn't you tell me you will come here? If I know,I will pick you up from the airport"Han Joon oppa said as soon as he come running to me.

        "No worries oppa. I rent a car and come here by that car. I want to supprise all of them. Where are they?"I asked smiling widely to him.

           "You naughty girl. Come,lets supprise them"He said dragging me to SHINee's waiting room after pinching my right cheek and laughing to me.

           "SHINee,there is a fan want to see you. Don't be supprise when you see her"Han Joon oppa said after open the door.

           "Who is the fan hyung? A fan can't come here in the waiting room right?"I heard Bummie oppa asked Han Joon oppa.

           "This is a special case because the fan is  a special person. Come in Princess"Han Joon oppa said smiling mischieviously and open the door wider letting me in.

            "Hello SHINee oppa. I'm your biggest fan,Nana"I said laughing seeing their shocked faces.

          "Nana,I miss you so much baby. Why didn't you tell me you'll come to Korea?"Minho oppa said coming to me and hug me tightly.

           "Sorry oppa for not telling you. I just want to suprise all of you. You can't come see me right. So I'll come to see you because I miss you so much too"I said while hugging him more tighter.

          "You naughty Princess"He said and kiss me on the lips. He kissed me passionately like he want to show that he really miss me and I kissed him back with the same passion.

          "Yah..you frog,don't corrupt our little sister. We miss her too. Let her go. We want to hug her too"Jinki oppa said protectively. Jinki oppa,Bummie oppa and Jonggie oppa come engulf me in a group hug. I just looking down feeling embressed after hearing what Jinki oppa said.

            "I miss you sis. We didn't see you for three months and you bacome more beautiful"Jonngie oppa said after three of them letting go of the hug.

            "Yes,me too. Not like that lucky frog that can see you every weekend"Bummie oppa said.

            "I miss you too oppas. Oh ya,where is Minnie oppa? I thought I saw him perform with you guys just now"I said asking all four of them.

            "He with his wife and her group"Minho oppa said come hugging my waist from behind.

           "So its true that Minnie oppa got married?"I asked really shock.

          "You don't know? Why you so shock. Are you jealous? Why,do you want to marry too. Yah Minho,did you propose to her to marry you?"Jonngie oppa asked so many stupid questions.

           "No,its not like that. I'm just shocked. He didn't tell me anything"I said still in Minho oppa's embraced.

          "Take that Minho,she doesn't want to marry you"Jinki oppa said making everyone laughing except me and Minho oppa who is now sulk. He turn my body to face him.

         "Yah,you don't want to marry me?How Meannie"He said pouting cutely to me. I just laugh seeing his face. As usual. He never fail to make me laugh in happiness whenever I see his face.

         "Yah,stop your ugly pout. We all know she loves you its impossible that she doesn't want to marry you"Han Joon oppa said hitting the back of Minho oppa's head.

        "Yah,hyung its hurt"He said rubbing the back of his head.

       "Its okay oppa. I'm not saying that I don't want to marry you right. I love you. Stop sulking. By the way,you said just now that Minnie oppa is with his wife and her group? Is she an idol too?"I ask to no particular person.

        "Yes,she is in girl group called Apink. Her name is Naeun. They are at the other waiting room. He will be back later"Bummie oppa said.

         "Lets go there. I want to see his wife. Now..now"I said dragging Minho oppa with me. Bummie oppa,Jinki oppa,Jonggie oppa and Han Joon oppa follow behind us.

        "Hello Minnie oppa"I said as soon as I enter the room.

       "Hey Nana. Since when are you at Korea? I miss you princess"He said hugging me.

       "I miss you to oppa. Its been three weeks not seeing all my oppas and unnies. Oppa,you are so mean. Why didn't you tell me you got married?"I said smacking his shoulder after he let go of the hug.

       "Ouch..its hurt. What are you talking about?"Minnie oppa said rubbing the place where I hitted him.

      "They said you got married. We are bestfriend. Why didn't you tell me?So which of this girl is your wife?"I said while putting both of my hands on my hips.

       "Nana,this Naeun,Taemin's wife"Minho oppa said pointing to black long hair girl.

       "Hello,I'm Nana. I'm Minnie oppa's bestfriend. Nice to meet you"I said bowing my head to her.

       "Hello I'm Son Naeun. Just call me Naeun. Nice to meet you too"She said bowing her head too.

     "Oppa,you choose a beautiful wife. But why didn't you invite me. I'm sorry Naeun-shii. If you see me close with Minnie oppa,don't worry,we're just bestfriend. Don't worry,he all yours"I said bowing my head to Naeun-shii.

        "Yah,what are you saying? Who said I'm all hers?"Minnie oppa suddenly said looking angry at me.

        "If she's your wife doesn't that mean that you belong to her? Don't be player oppa. You know I hate cheaters. Naeun-shii,don't worry he is just joking now. If you're his wife,I'm sure he loves you"I said yelling at him. How dare him said something like that in front of her wife.

         "I think I know what you are thinking Nana-shii. You thought that I'm his real wife right?"Naeun said laughing to me.

         "They all said that you are his wife and both of you got married"I said looking confuse to her. Everyone in the room looking at three of us confusely too.

        "Actually,yes,I'm his wife and we got married. But in a show only. Have you heard of a show called 'we got married'? Its a show that pair artists and see what it would be if they are actually together. Taemin oppa and me are the one is choosen"Naeun-shii said while smiling to me.

        "So thats mean this all just a show? Both of you are only acting? But they said that both of you got married"I said while pointing at Minho oppa,Jinki oppa,Bummie oppa,Jonggie oppa and Han Joon oppa.

         "Yes,I'm his wife but not his real wife. Just for the show,in other words,yes it just an act"She said still smiling.

        "Yah,why didn't any of you tell me earlier? All of you just make me embressed. You will die in my hand today. Don't run"I said and start hitting all the oppas accept Taemin oppa.

        "Ouch..ouch..uhh.."."Stop Nana. Its hurt"."Why are you hitting us"."Baby please. calm down..ouch..okay..okay.. I'll not say anything..1..2...3.. Wuuh..finally gotcha.."Minho oppa said while hugging my waist from behind and try to calm me down.

        "Why are you hitting them? What they do to you?"Taemin oppa asked looking confused.

        "Shut up oppa. You should be hit by me too. Why don't you explained to me earlier that Naeun-shii is your wife in acting only. All of you too. How can you guys fooled me. Aishh..you make me look like a crazy girl in front of these other girls here"I said sending all the oppas my dead glare.

        "Stop that glare Nana. Its scary. Why are you blaming us?"Han Joon oppa said look everywhere but my eyes.

       "Because I thought that Taemin oppa really got married and all of you seems to said so. How should I know if it is just a reality show only. Hello,I'm not a K-pop fans. Even I don't know you guys when we first met right"I said in annoyed tone.

       "Okay..okay..We are sorry okay. We didn't know that you don't know about this Taeun couple in 'we got married show'"Jonggie oppa said while putting up his hand in the air surrenderly.

       "Oh..Now I get it. You thought that I and Naeun are actually love each other and got married. Hahaha..Its funny. We love each other but in a show only and all of it just and act only. Its like I'm sending my dead wish if we are together"Minnie oppa said laughing histerically.

        "I'm sorry Naeun-shii for the misunderstanding"I said while bowin my head down several times.

       "Its okay Nana-shii. Since you are here,let me introduced you too other members in my group. This is our leader,Chorong,this is Bomi,this is Eunji,Yookyung,Namjoo,Hayoung and me. We are a girl group called Apink. If you don't mind we would like to make you as our friend like SHINee oppas. Taemin oppa talk a lot about you and you seems fun to be with. You don't mind right girls"Naeun shii said asking her other members and they just nodding their head in agreement.

   "Yes,you seems fun. Let us introduecd you ourselves personally. I'm Park Chorong,23 in Korean and 22 in international"Chorong-shii said bow her head.

        "I'm Yoon Bo Mi,21 in Korean and 20 in international"Bomi-shii said bow her head too.

         "My name is Jung Eunji. I'm the same age as Bomi unnie but she older than me by 5 days. I'm born on 18 august while her on 13 august"Eunji-shii said smiling widely to me after bowing her head.

         "As you know,my name is Son Naeun,20 in Korean and 19 in international"Naeun-shii said smiling and give me a wink.

        "I'm Hong Yoo Kyung. I'm the same age as Naeun unnie but I'm younger than her by eight months since she born 10 February and I'm born on 22 September"Yookyung said bow her head down.

       "My name is Kim Nam Joo,I was born on 15 April 1995"Namjoo-shii said bow her head too.

       "My name is Oh Ha Young. I'm the maknae in this group. I was born 19 July 1996. Unnies,why don't we make her as our unnie or dongsaeng?"Hayoung said after bow her head.
        "I think it is a good idea. So,you are our unnie or dongsaeng?"Chorong-shii said on behalf of her members.

        "Let me introduced myself as well. Hello,my name is Nana. I was born on 6 April 1995. So all of you are my unnies accept for Namjoo and Hayoung"I said bow my head and smiling widely to them.

        "Seems like I'm still the maknae"Hayoung said and pout cutely making everybody in the room erupt in laughter.

        "You are forever the maknae. Instead of calling you my unnie,can I call you Nana-ah like a friend?"Namjoo said giving me her puppy dog eyes.

        "Okay..I don't mind. I think its complete. I have unnies,a cute dongsaeng and and a good friend"I said smiling to them.

        "Great,we will be great buddies ever"Namjoo said while smiling excitedly.

        "Do you have anything to do tonight? Why don't you come with her to our dorm? We can sleep together"Naeun unnie suddenly suggest.

        "Yes,we don't have any schedules tonight"Yookyung unnie said agree with Naeun unnie.

       "Nana. you only will be until Monday. I want to spend time with you. I miss you a lot"Minho oppa said hugging me protectively like he doesn't want anyone steal me from him.

       "Oppa,let us borrow her just for tonight. We want to know her more. She is our dongsaeng now. Pretty please"Bomi unnie said.

      "Oppa,I have another supprise for you. I will be here until next Monday. So,you don't have to worry. I will go to Apink dorm and we can spend time again tomorrow"I said with hoping that he will allow me to spend time with Apink. It seems fun to be with them.

        "Okay..okay..if you want to. But still,don't forget to call me tonight"He said sternly and I just nodding my head in agreement.

      "Okay guys,you have another schedules at Sukira Radio. You need to go now if you don't want to be late"Han Joon oppa said to SHINee oppas.

       "Bye,dongsaeng. See you later"All SHINee oppas said while pating my head one by one.

      "Bye my princess. I'm gonna miss you tonight. Good night. Sleep well okay. Take care of her for me okay girls"Minho oppa said kiss my nape.

       "Yes we will take care of her"Chorong unnie said and the others just nodd in agreement.

       "Nana-ah lets go"Eunji unnie said.

     "Oh,I forget to tell you. I come here by a car that I just rent. I want to go back and take my belongings in the hotel room for tonight. If you girls don't mind"I said to them.

        "Okay. We will follow behind your car. I've asked our manager and he agreed. Lets go everyone"Chorong unnie said  and all of us go to the parking lot and drive off to the hotel.

     

Sorry for the late update and sorry for any mistakes.