knowing more about each other

our secret

Bold-English

 Normal-Japanese

Italic-Korean

Underline-Malay

Bold and Italic-Chinese

Bold and Underline-Tamil

Italic and Underline-French

 

Your pov..

"So if theres nothing else,Nana-chan you may start teaching them now"Prof Nakimura said.

"But prof,I still have classes and student body to attend to"I argue with him.

"Don't worry Nana-chan. Didn't Suzuma-kun tell you that you free for this whole week? About your classes,all your lecturer already know about your task. Actually this week your class need todo project work. But your mark will be given according to how well you teach your students. Do this like your project work ok?"I feel a little bit relieve after he said that there going to take my mark according to how well I teach them. At least my time did not waste just like that.

"So,lets go guys"I said while turning to them.

"Can you guys wait little bit for me. I need to bring my stuffs in class" I ask them.

"Go ahead. We can wait"said the most shortie guys among them. I can see that he try to flirt with me. But pity him. It will not work with me. With that, I go to my class and gather all my things an meet them at the parking lot.

"So now,what are we going to do now Miss?"The most handsome one among them that tall and has a frog eye asked me.

"Just call me Nana. I'm not used with honorafics. Shall we go eat something. Its already lunch time anyway. We can know about each other more. I can bring you to some place that sells good food. Don't worry. Our privacy will be protacted there. I know you guys are idols and what you guys have to deal with if fans recognize you guys. Oh ya. I will go with my own car. You guys just need to follow behind my car. Is it clear?" I think I talk to much and maybe too fast because they seems like shock. I admit I'm  a very talkative person. What to do. This is me.

"Ok so where is your car. We shouldn't waste any time standing here"their manager said breaking the silence.

"The red one next to you is my car" I said while pointing to my new 'mild hybrid' LaFerrari Supercar.

I see their mouth gap open seeing my new car that given by my boyfriend's father. "Is this your car?Just wow. I don't know what to say. This is the first time I see a real sport car infront of my eyes. You sure are a rich one" Said the guy that look like a diva.

"Enough with this. Lets go now"I said and start open my car and drive to one of my favourite palces to eat. I drive slower than my usual speed and arrive at the place.

"Wow. You sure are one of a kind girl. I never see a girl can drive that fast"their manager compliment me. I thank him for that.

 When I arrive at the front door of the restaurant,the worker open the door for us."Good afternoon Princess-sama. Do you want to go to your usual room Princess-sama?"ask the waitress who recognized me."No, I'm bring new guest. I want a bigger room"."As you wish Princess-sama. This way please"the waittress show us the way.

I'm a regular customer here but thats not the reason why they are calling me a princess. I will tell you why they calling me Princess here when the right time comes..hehe. Don't be mad at me. Just it will be not suprise if I tell you now. Be patient guys.

"What do you want to order?Theres a lot food that delicious here. Don't worry,this lunch is on me. Take it as a welcome gift from me" I said smiling to them.

"If thats the case we don't mind whatever to eat. You order whatever you like. We will gladly eat them"Said the one who look mature than the other four and I assumed him as a leader of the group.

"So Michiko-san,I will order what I always order here but make it for seven please. Also,please give the best wine here. Make it enough for five people"I ordder the waitress.

"I'm sorry before we start,I need to go the ladies first"."Hyungs,I want to go the toilet too"."I'll show you the way because the ladies rom is next to men's restroom"."Thank you Nana. Shall we"Said the boy that I bump into this morning.

We walk in silence along the way to restroom. a good silent I could say. I look at the front and suddenly see a  waiter push the trolley towards us and  I act quickly by pushing him to wall beside us and without any attention he bring me close to him. Our body meet with each other and also without me notice,our lips also meet with each other.

When I come back from my shock, I quickly pull away. Both of us feel embrassed with each other. I can see that his face already look like a tomato and I can feel my face also getting warm. I quickly run to the ladies without taking a glance at him

Oh my god. How did it happen. I didn't mean to kiss him. I was unitentionally. I feel so embrassed. Maybe he will think I'm an easy girl. I really need to explain it to him. After I go out, I see him at the spot whenwe accidentally kiss just now. I go infront of him and started explaining why I push him to do wall just now and that I didn't mean to kiss him. He just smile akwardly at me and say that it is ok and thank me because if not both us will getting hurt by the trolley that full of food. The waiter that almost make us got hurt,approach me."I'm very-very sorry princess I didn't mean mean to get you hurt. I'm new here, I'm not used to push the trolley yet"I'm just sigh hearing his explanation.Its not really his fault. He new here and I admit that push the trolley that full of food is not an easy task so I just forgive but not before giving him some advice to him. We go back to the room and see that all the food that I ordered have arrived.

"What taking both of you so long? Did the toilet too far from here"Ask the diva guy.

"Don't be rude Key umma. We almost got hit by the trolley that full of food just now"he explain to his hyung.

"Whats that on your lips Taemin?Thats not food right?"ask the shortie guy after seeing some red colour on and under Taemin's lip and I'm sure that is my lipstick after I accidentally kissed him just now. I just look on my lap.

"Actually,when we nearly got hit by the trolley,I push him to the wall and to save both of us,he bring me close to him and we accidentally kiss"I'm trying to explain to them.

"Woah, my Taeminnie finally got his first kiss. I'm proud of you son"."Umma its just an accident ok"."I never know you can make a move this fast Taemin. I think you will never have your first kiss yet"."Its not like that Jonghyun hyung"."Hahaha..Taemin,you face look so red right now brighter than your favourite strawberry milk. Oops sorry. You loves Banana Milk don't you. hahaha..."."Onew hyung, you too"."Enough guys. Stop making fun of him. Taemin,you should wipe you lips now"."Thank you Minho hyung,You seems are the normal hyung among them"

 What,thats his first kiss. Does thats mean I'm hiss first kiss. This make me feel more embrassed and guilty for taking away his first kis..

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to take away your first kiss"I apologise to him."Thats alright Nana. its just an accident anyway. Just forget about it alright. Pretend like it never happen. moreover,its more just like a peck anyaway. Although I've never recieve even just a peck from any girl . But ya,just forget about it. You don't have to feel guilty. Its really ok"."Yes Nana,its not a big deal anyway. We were just teasing him"said the guy that if I'm not mistaken  his named is Jonghyun.

I feel relieve now."So should we start eating now". We started eating our own food. "So,should we start introduce ourselve?Who should start first?". " Why don't you start first Nana?"request the leader.

"Ok,as I said earlier,my name is Nana. Everyone called me Nana. I born in 1995 which mean I'm 18 now. I'm actually not from Japan. I from Malaysia. I'm just continuing my study here and major in history. I know 7 languages which are Malay,Chinese,Tamil.English,Japanese,Korean and Frech.It is required for me to learn those languages in my course. Right now,I'm staying alone in Japan probably be here for five years,I'm not sure yet. So ya,thats all about me. you guys?"I ask them.

"I start first ,I'm Han Joon,30 years old,their manager"said the manager.

"Ok guys,hana,dul set, annahaeseyo,we are SHINee" ." I'm leader,Onew"."I'm the almighty Key"."I'm bling-bling Jonghyun"."I'm flaming charisma Minho"."Lastly,I'm the maknae,Taemin"

"Actually my name is Lee Jinki but my stage name is Onew,I born in 1989. My Korean age is 25 but my international age is 24. I like listening to music,playing piano and eating chicken. Thats all from me. You guys continue" finish Onew.

"Hi Nana,My name is Kim Kibum.But my stage name is Key. My Korean age is 23 but my international age is 22. I like rapping,dancing and water skiing. I'm specialise in talking english and Mandrin. I love fashion and cooking the most. The fans said I'm the umma of the group and the diva one"said Key.

"My name is Lee Taemin and my stage name is Taemin. My Korean age is 21 but my international age is 20. I love dancing,especially poppin dance and playing the piano"explain Taemin.

"My name is Choi Minho and my stage name is Minho. My Korean age is same with Key, 23 and international age is 22. I also like Key,love rapping. I also love all kind of sports and adventures activities but mostly soccer and basketball. Everybody said that I'm a compitior person"Minho explain about himself.

"Hey beautiful,my name is Kim Jonghyun. My stage name is Jonghyun. My Korean age is 24 but my international age is 23. I love watching movies,writing lyrics and playing piano. By the way Nana,since you are younger than me you can call me Jonggie oppa"he said while still trying to flirt with me.

"Yah. its not fair I want her to call me Bummie oppa too"."Me too, I want her to call me Minnie oppa too"."You guys are just jelous with me"."Jonghyun, You are not the only one older than her. Respect others too"."yah stop all this.Nana,since you are younger than us, how about you call all of us oppa. Jinki oppa,Bummie oppa,Minnie oppa,Jonggie oppa and me Minho oppa. arrasso?"

"Ok. I'll call of you by that name.I aggre to what minho oppa said.So just drink your wine and we can start going to one of the history places in Japan."."Nana,didn't you drink too?"."I'm sorry, I can't.  I did not drink"."Oh its ok. We respect your decision."."Ok now as we finish,lets go."Before I go,a waiter that I know as Chibi-san stop me."Princess-sama, I just got a called from Prince. He said that he misses you and want you to come here tonight to meet with him. Second Princess also will be here too. He said that second princess also misses you so much."."Thank you. I'll call him later."with that I go to my car follow by six of them.

To be continue..

Wait for my next chapter..

Please subscribe to my story and don copy or steal my story..;p