who actually the princess

our secret

Bold-English

Noramal-Japanese

Italic-Korean

Underline-Malay

Bold and Underline-Chinese

Bold and Italic-Tamil

Italic and Underline-French

 

Your pov..

We finally arrive at Meiji Jingu. Meiji Jingu is one of the historical site that popular in Japan especially in January where the Hatsu-mode is celebrated here. I'm tellingt hem all of the histories behind this place and some jokes to make what they need to learn lees boring. I think my method is working because they semms so much fun learning here and they get all of things that I teach them especially Onew oppa. I heard that Onew oppa actually one of smart student in his school. I can see it is that he is no doubting smart student same as others. We continuing our study session without notice that it is evening already and we need to go home. So I send them to their hotel because Manager Han still does not familiar yet with Tokyo's streets."Ok.I think I should go now. See you tomorrow. Don't worry,tomorrow I will come pick all of you up here and bring all of you to one of the historical sites that  I love to go since I come here.Oh ya,If you want to go  to the restaurant that we ate on today's lunch,feel free to go. Just say that you are under Princess name and you will get good treatment from them"Before I go,Minho oppa stop me."Nana,can you give us your number,you know,incase something happen?"."Right.So all of you too must give me your number,if you don't mind.Trust me,I have much better job to do than sells your number to your crazy fans"I joke with them. After exchanging our number, I drive off to my house.Just after I go out from my shower,my phone ringing.

"Hello"I answer the phone without seeing the person that call me.

"Hello Nana-chan.This is me,your handsome bestfriend,the almighty Prince. I'm back with the second Princess.So lets meet up tonight. Don't you know how much we miss to see you"He started with long sentence.

"You liar. You didn't see me just about a week or so and your second princess is always by your side and now you said you miss me. Like I'm gonna fall for you lie"I smirked on the phone.

"One-chan. I don't know about him but I truly miss you right now"."Yah princess,how dare you siad that. I misses her too. Just like Suzuma-kun, I'm her onii-chan too."I can hear them argue in the phone now."Relax guys,give me 30 minutes to dress up ok. We will meet up up at the usual place right. See you there"I said hung up the phone call and start getting dress up.

I finally arrive at our usual meeting place which is the restaurant that I go with SHINee today's lunch. This is the place that me and my bestfriends will meet up if we just want to rest,have nice food and just want to talk without serious matter. It will be just the three of us. I'm now wearing miso wet look leggings,black bracelets with floral design,prada oversized round sunglasses,lux de ville purse gigi blk,white feathery half jacket,bluzka kimono,black ankle boots with pink roses design and all black accesories like necklaces,rings and earings. That is one of the usual clothing that I will wear if meet them.

"Welcome Princess-sama. Both of them are waiting for you"."Thank you"."Nana-chan,we misses you so much"As soon as I come into the room,they attack me with a bear hug. "I-I I can't breath..Let me go you two"."Ooops sorry" said the prince." If I don't love both of you,you two will be dead by now Aimi-chan,Katsuo-kun"."Yah Nana-chan.You know that you're stronger than me. Your skills also is much more powerful than me.Thats why you are the Princess anyway.How can you say something about killing me. If we fight,ofcourse you will win"."Aimi-chan,you know I'm just kidding right now,right?"

"Enough ladies.Why don't we all seat calmly." we seat and start eating our food. Katsuo said.Katsuo is the first person that know my true self and the first person become my true friend. I met him in one dark alley when I wander around Tokyo alone. I was surrounded by some gangster. If Katsuo not there to help me,I'm sure I probably already being or maybe worst,dead.He fight 15 men alone by himself. He bring me to my home and tend to my wounds. At that time I don't even know his name. He just left me in my house.I just know that he was called by the name prince because when he was fighting all the men seems frighten when he said that he is The Prince and he said that the street is his property . Coincidentally,I met him again after I go out from one restaurant after having my launch with some of my classmates. I see him walk across the road without looking right and left. I push him to the side before he getting hit by a car. Since then,we became best friend. He bring me to her house and introduced me to her family. He teach me some fighting skills to protect myself. He teaches me how to use a guns such as revolver,flintlock,machine gun,assault rifle,shotgun,all kind of blades,swords and my favourite weapons is katana. After he taught me all that,he invited me to one of party at his house. He asked me to fight with his brother or so I tought that he is his brother but actually that he is his the strongest right man in his group named Hayato. After long fighting and I'm personally shocked with my skills that I can win the fight. After that,his father annouced that I'm one the leader of their group and asked evryone to call me Princess. Thats how I get the nickname Princess. I'm quite shock after that he explained to me all about his family.

His name is Inoe Katsuo. His family name is Inoe known as the famous and the strongest group of Yakuza in whole Japan. They own the famous company name Inoe Group that produced weapons that whole world know. They own many properties and terrotories under their family's name. His father's name Inoe Tomoko is the founder of the group and the leader of thhe Yakuza Inoe also known as The King. His mother's name is Inoe Naomi is the strongest fighter among women Yakuza in Yakuza Inoe and known as The Queen. Katsuo,as their only child called The Prince. He learned how to fight since young because he the one that need to replace his father position one day. Since I'm his first bestfriend and I'm once save his life,their family gladly accept me. They once mistaken me as his girlfriend but we explained to them that our relationship just mere friendship. His mother told me that he liked me but I can't because I already have a boyfriend I don't have any feelings for Katsuo. Thats why his family wants me to be The Princess eventhough I'm not his girlfriend. Their family is not like other Yakuza that involve in crimes but instead their family join ventured with police to reduced crime rate in Japan. They will caught whoever who try to commit crime in any their properties and terrotories. I'm willing to join this Yakuza because of that and to avoid boring day in Japan for five years I'm being here.

Now, I'm going to tell you how Katsuo can forget his love towards me. He once confessed his loved towards me and I rejected him. He accepted it half heartedly. I can see the hurt in his eyes. But he agreed to continue our friendship.

The funny thing is,just after that,we heard a girl yelling for help and we rush to the place and saw a girl getting push to the wall by 5 men. we beat that men less than five minutes. We bring the girl to my house and I tend to her wounds. Since then we started become friend and he introduced me to her brother and us four become bestfriend. I and Katsuo teach that girl and his brother some fighting skills. We tell each other about our lives and they know all about meyself. So thats why she asked her brother to befriend and protect me in shool although I don't need any protactor. I don't know since when it started but both of Katsuo and that girl become lovers and that girl become The Second Princess. I think all of you now know who is that Second Princess right. Yeah. You're right that Second Princess is Fukui Aimi and his brother is the vice president of student body,Fukui Suzuma.

"So,is it that the problem at Hiroshima solve? Did that they get caught?Did their leader promise not mess our terrotories?"I bombarded them with many question.

"Hold on Nana-chan. Relax ok. Yes the porblem there already settle. Don't you know who is me? I can solved whatever problem that occur easily"As always, he exaggareted his stories.

"Yah right.the leader agreed after he got scared by Katsuo-kun not because he respect him.What the King said,you need a leader who can get respect by other. I'm sure Nana did a good job at that better than you.She earn respect and love by other members better than you Katsuo-kun. Thats why she become the Princess in the first place"Tell Aimi.

"Fine,fine but the main point is the problem is already solve" We finish eating and we are eating the dessert when Hayato-kun our right man come."Prince-sama,Princesses-sama,there is some costumer and many of them creating mess outside. From what I observed. they maybe some rookie gang want to  collect terrotories"."Kids nowadays. So my dear ,Princess Nana-sama you should get the honor to solve it"."Are you using sacarsm towards me right now Katsuo-kun?"I'm asking while getting up from my seat.

I see 7 guys threatening the waiters and waitress. I can't stand seeing this happening. I'm coming to them and tap one of the kid's shoulder. "Hey beautiful girl. What do you want?Do you want to get laid with me tonight?"."Excuse me but I think if you do not stop all of your nonsense here,I'm sure you will be laying on the hospital bed tonight"."Wow fiesty,I like it"."Hey he tap my shoulder not yours"."So what"."So she's mine"

I can't stand this and I start to punch one of them. His others friends start charging at me. I noticed that all of them wearing 7 different colours of shirts. The colours are red,pink,blue,green,yellow,orange and black. The one I punched just now is red guy. the black guy try to puch me but I dodge it. the pink guy try to kick me and I dodge it again. The green guy try to elbow and also I dodge it again.We continue fighting and the funny thing is I'm fighting with 7 seven of them less than 2 minutes and without creating much mess in the restaurant. They sure are rookie gang and they need to learn more in their fighting skills.

I'm trying to help them getting up but they refuse instead they getting up by theirselves and bowed their head down towards me."We are relly sorry. We didn't mean to mess up this restaurant"."Bravo.Good job princess. they really listen to you without getting SCARED"."Oh,please stop the sacarsm my dear prince. Its not my fault that I'm getting impatience seeing them doing that"."What,you're the Princess?"."Prince,Princesses,we are truly sorry"."Its okay but its not the way to collect terrotories and become powerful. You need your subordinates to respect you but not scare with you. Remember that,ok guys"I advise them. "Ok princess,we will take you advise. We go first."."Sorry everyone, you can eat happily now. Lets go back guys. We have classes tomorrow." With that we getting back to our home.

Someones' pov..

Isn't that Nana. She look similar to Nana but its immposssible Nana can't fight powerful like that. She looks like she can never even hurt a fly.Nah..thats not Nana. I'm just seeing things.

 

to be continue..

Please subribes to my story and don't steal my story.