what do i do???

our secret

BOLD-ENGLISH

NORMAL-JAPANESE

ITALIC-KOREAN

UNDERLINE-MALAY

BOLD AND ITALIC-CHINESE

BOLD AND UNDERLINE-TAMIL

ITALIC AND UNDERLINE-FRENCH

 

Minho pov..

    Our manager come picked us up from this restaurant as soon as we called him. I can't help but to think what will happen tomorrow between all of us. All of us never talk since the incident happen in the restaurant just now. Even along the way back to our hotel,it become all quiet and I didn't like it a bit. It always so noisy in our car unless we all tired from or hectic schedules but not for today. After we come to our hotel,we go straight to our room after manager hyung tell us our schedules for tomorrow. Now I in my room thinking about what will happen tomorrow after having my bath and getting ready to go to bed. Why haven't any of my members talk to me or ask me anything about my cofession just now? Are they hate what I'm doing just now? Is it true that all of my members like Nana too?If yes,did they hate me now?If they hate me now?What will happen to our friendship?What will happen to our group?Did will we disband?No,I don't want because of just one girl our goup will fall apart. What do I do?

Taemin pov..

    I now in my room ready to go to sleep. But i can't fall asleep. I keep thinking about what happen in the restaurant just now. I didn't notice at all that Minho hyung like Nana too. No wonder the way he acted towards Nana so different from any other girls. I noticed that but I denied my feelings because I don't want that to happen. I like Nana too. But I'm already too late. Minho hyung already confess first. I don't know what to do. I truely love Nana but I love Minho hyung too. He like my family. We've been together as a group and friend since our trainee days. I love my frienship with all my members and I don't want because of one girl that we only know for three days fall that apart. My phone suddenly ringing cutting me from all of my thoughts.

    "Hello Taemin,can you come to my room now. We need to discuss something important. Come rigt now"Minho hyung said after I answer the phone and hang up before I could say anything. I knoced at his door. He open the door and let me enter his room. I can see that all of my other hyungs already in the room.

    "So Minho,what do you want to discuss right now?" Asked Jinki hyung on behalf of all of us.

    "I don't know what you guys think about me after I confess my feeling towards Nana just now.You guys didn't said anything to me and I afraid that you guys hate me now. I just want you guys say the truth about what your feelings right now. I can accept it all"Minho hyung said after he take a deep breath.

    "So you want to discuss about that matter. Ok,how about this,all of us said the truth about all of this matter involving Nana?"said Kibum Hyung. He always know how to solve our problems and like our Omma in our group.

    "I like that idea and I will go first. I admit that since the first time I met her,I really like her. She is so beautiful and funny too. After knowing her for three days, I like her even more but I can't say that I love her because I know that my feelings towards her not stronger yet to become love. Franking speaking,I don't mind your confession towards her. Like I said just now,I like her but I know you like her even more than I do that you already decided to make she yours. You never do that to any other girl right? I can see that your feeling towards her not just like but I know you started falling in love with her beacuse your actions towards her different from any other girl. I'm willing to let her go from my heart and just think her as my sister from then on when I noticed you and her actions towards each other. I can't guarantee wether she like you too but maybe you have a big chance with her but not me and you like my real dongsaeng same as other members and I don't want to hurt your feeling and I can accept your confession to Nana. I wish you best of luck for tomorrow"Jinki hyung said and I'm shocked that he liked Nana too.

    "My turn right?Ok I don't know what your feeling towards Nana other than Jinki hyung and Minho but like Jinki hyung,I liked Nana too. Sorry Minho if this hurt your feeling but thats how I felt towards Nana. I liked her since the first time my eyes land on her. I can't hep but like her for her beautifulness. After knowing her more for this past days,I keep liking her. She is so funny and she is totally different from any other girls I met before. All of you know how flirty I can become if I met beautiful girl and how much I tried to flirt with her right. But she never seems to fall for my flrt. Although she rich,beautiful and intellegent,she not snobbish like other girl right,thats why I liked her. But if you asked me my feeling towards her now,I think of her as my sister only now.  I'm really expert with girl and I know since the first time I saw the way she blushing when you hugged from behind yesterday,I must feel her as my sister only. I loves you like my own brother and I don't want to hurt you,me or her feelings so I decided that she is my sister only now. I can accept your confession towards her"Now I become more shocked that Jonghyun hyung liked Nana too.What about Kibum hyung,did he liked her too?

    "Ok,straight to the point,yes I liked her. I liked her because she beautiful,independent and funny. I'm not in love with her yet but I liked her. Before this I see as a girl that I liked but now I only see her as a sister to me only. Why,because I'm not stupid enough to hurt my feelings when I know I never have chance with her. I can see the love in your eyes everytime you see her. You heart are too pure to hide the love in your heart towards her. So, I decided before my feelings towards her grow and become love, I will only see her as my sister because I know she likes you too from the way she blushing when you hugged her and not when Jonghyun hyung hold her shoulders or when Taemin hold her arm yesterday. Don't worry,I agree with your confession because we only have three days left before we go back to Korea and I don't want to see you regret when you losing her without confession. At least if she rejected you,you already fight for your love.My mom once say that love without fighting for your love and sacrifice for your love is not the true love"Not Kibum hyung too. So does thats mean that all of my members liked Nana too. They are too kind until they willing to let go Nana from their heart and feel Nana as their sister only because they don't want our friendship to fall apart. How about me?Am I willing to let Nana go just like that? Like Minho hyung,I love Nana too.

    "Before I said anything,I want to hear your true feelings Minho hyung"I said and I will say my feelings after hear from Minho hyung.

    "I didn't know that all of my hyungs liked Nana too. I'm sorry if my actions hurted your feelings. I know I'm sellfish because I only think about myself until I'm not noticed that you guys liked Nana too. Thank you if you guys let go of her for me. Taemin I don't know your feelings towards Nana but I know how I feel towards her. I fall in love with her at first sigh. You know that I never fell in love with anyone before. Yes,I dated before if you guys not know but now my feelings towards her is different from any other girls. I can't described how I really feel. I feel like I can't loose her. Everynight,I dream of her. Everytime I see her,I feel happy and my heart beat really fast. I always feel the urge to protect her,to care about her and to loves her. I want to hold in my arms and I want to make her only mine. I don't know if our relationship will work or not but if she accept me as her boyfriend,one day I will make her the woman of my life. I even imagined I make my own family with her in the future. Thats how I feel now Taemin"After listening those sincere feelings from Minho hyung,I konw if I ever let go of Nana to Minho hyung,he can really make Nana happy because I can see that he really loves Nana.

    "Now,I want to tell you guys the truth. Like all other hyungs,I like Nana. In fact,I love Nana like Minho hyung do. And I stiil and will always love her. But I know how you feel about Nana but I'm not ready to let her go for you yet hyung. I'm not yet fight for my love. I'm not yet confess my love to her and I will not loose without fighting. I don't know what you guys think of me now but tomorrow I will confess to her and we will see what will happen tomorrow. But if she decide to reject my confession and accept yours,I'm willingly to let her go for you. I will sacrifice my feelings towards her for our happiness. I love you too like my own family and I don't want just because of a girl,our friendship fall apart. I will do like Kibum hyung said just now that love without fighting for your love and sacrifice for your love is not true love but I  accept your cofession towards her just now"I said while looking at all of my hyungs' eyes. I feel really releave after letting go all of my feelings just now. I feel like all of my burden already go.

   "I don't mind Taemin,if you confess to her too. If she accept you and not me,I'm willing to let her go from my heart for you too although it may be difficult because I truly love her. So now we will see what her decision tomorrow. Lets sleep,we have test tomorrow"with that we go back to our own room and I fall asleep just after I lay on my bed.

Your pov..

    Now I on my bed ready to fall asleep but I can't. I keep thinking about Minho oppa's cofession just now. I don't know what to do. I know that I like him and I feel really happy that he likes me too but I already have  a boyfriend. I can not two timer anybody and I can not cheat on my boyfriend. Our relationship already reach five years I just can't break up with him just like that and I know that I still have some feelings towards my boyfriend. I just don't know what to do. Am is too kind for me. If I breaking up with him,I know that he can never accpet it. What about our family? Our family really want me and him to be together. I really like Minho oppa too. Maybe I started to fall in love with him but I really can't accept him. What do I do now?

 

 

To be con tinue...

Please subscribe and comment my story.