Big Bang

our secret

BOLD-ENGLISH

NORMAL-JAPANESE

ITALIC-KOREAN

UNDERLINE-MALAY

BOLD AND ITALIC-CHINESE

BOLD AND UNDERLINE-TAMIL

ITALIC AND UNDERLINE

 

Your pov..

      I just arrived at my bedroom after I ended my class this evening when my phone ring. I look at the caller ID and I just smile seeing the name that about a month I didn't meet.

      "Hello one-chan. Why you didn't call me? Its been a moth already. I miss you so much"I said as soon as I answer the phone.

      "I'm so sorry Nana-chan. I miss you too. I've been very busy this past moth. If you don't beleive me,ask my manager. But now I 'm free. But only for one week. I just come back from U.S. this morning. I really want to meet you. So can you come to the club tonight? We can have fun like always"my one-chan asked me with hope clearly can be heard from his voice

     "Why tonight? I have class tomorrow"I said a bit dissapoint because I want to see her but I don't like to go out at night to enjoy. Except for weekend. I only will go out at Monday till Friday night only when I have tasks to do involving Yakuza Inoe.

      "Don't you want to meet me? I only have tonight to spend time with you. If we not meet tonight,we must wake for another 2 weeks or so before I'm free again. Starting tomorrow,I have to go back to my hometown to be with my family Its been a moth too since I last seen my family. So,please Princess-sama. Make the honor to go out with me tonight"One-chan begging me with her childish voice. She know very well that it is my weakness. I can't help but listen to what she said if she use that voice over me.

      "Alright. I will come to the club tonight. Meet you there later. give 30 minutes"I said and hung up the phone and taking my bath. After bath,I dress up with suitable clothes for club tonight.

       "Good evening Princess-sama. It's been a long time since you come here"One of the worker that guard the front door of Inoe Club greet me and I just smile at his comment.

       As soon as I come into the club,I can see all eyes are on me. I feel a little bit annoyed by this and quickly find my one-chan. I come to the bar and sit there. As usual,all the workers at the bar greet and bow to me. I just choose a coke because I don't drink alcohol.

       "Hey pretty lady,what are you doing here alone? Beautiful lady like you should be acompany by handsome man like me? Would you like me to acompany you?"I look to my left and see a man,quite good looking I can say but not my type,try to flirt with me. I don't think he know me. By looking at his face,I know he is not Japanese. I think he's Korean. He try to touch my shoulder but I swap his hand away immedietely.

      "Don't touch me"I said sending my dead glare to him.

      "Wow,fiesty. I like it. Playing hard to get huh. You know,I like your kind of girl. Not easy to get and has a pride in herself. But the more you did that,the more men want to get you because men like some advanture. It is so adventurous to get girl like you fall for us men"He said with mischievious smile on his face.

      "Whatever. I don't come here to meet you. Now go"I said to him wanting him to leave me alone. Where is one-chan? I don't want to be if she's not here. I know,the longer I'm here,the lower my patience will be. I don't want to cause any trouble now. Why don't just he leave me now. Haishh.

      "I don't think you know me well"That guy said while still smiling at me. If his smile not looking nice I think my fist will end up on his face any second now.

      "Duh..Isn't it obvious that I don't know you. If I know you,I will not chase you away from here. You don't know me too. If you know who I am,I don't think you will ever trying flirt with me"I said with lazy voice and getting up from my seat. I quickly go to my room in this club. Yes,right. My room. I have my own room in here. From my room,I can observe what happen in this club downstairs. This club is one of the famous club that high class people go. Many rich person only will go to this club. Even all famous people outside Japan will come to this club. This club is manage by The Prince,me,The Princess and The Second Princess. I come into my room and I'm suprise seeing my one-chan already there.

      "Hey,I don't know you already here. Why didn't you tell me. I wait for you downstair. Some crazy guy try to flirt with me"I said attacking her with a big hug.

     "Oh really. I'm sorry princess. I thought the workers downstair already told you. Nevermind,shall us go down and dance"She said dragging me out from my room.

     "But can we go to The Prince's room first? I don't see him and Aimi-chan for about a week"I said and do some aegyo to her.

     "Okay. I want to see them also"She said and go to the Katsuo-kun's room.

      "Hello the lovebirds. We are here..Ahhhh...you two. Why are both of you doing ert stuff here"."Yah..don't barge in my room whenever you like"."One-chan,its embressing you know. Don't barge in like that again. At least knocked the door"."Not our false. We always come here like that. By the way,get a room you guys. Eeeew"."If you not notice,we are already in one right now"Katsuo-kun said with sarcasm as always. Actually,all this commotion happen because, As soon as we enter the room,we see Katsuo-kun and Aimi-chan making out on the sofa.

      "One-chan,I miss you. We see don't see each other for about a month or so right?"Aimi-chan said and hug my one-chan.

     "I'm sorry Aimi-chan. I miss you too but I'm really busy"one-chan explained it to Aimi-chan.

     "What do you expect from a successful model like her. Ofcourse she will be extreme busy"Katsuo-kun backing one-chan up.

     "What are you waiting for guys. Lets partyyy.."I screamed and run downstairs.

     I drag all three of them to the dance floor and dance happily with them. After a while,all of us feel tired and go to our special place for rest in this club. All of our drinks already been served and we drink it in one go. Suddenly,five boys stand infront of us. I can see one of them is the guy that greeted me,scratch that,flirted with me just now.

      "Wow,I don't aspect we will see the beautiful Kiko Mizuhara here. Noona,why didn't you say that you are back here?"One of the guy that has dark circle below his eyes like Tao ge ask my one-chan with sarcasm just like Katsuo-kun always do.

      "Oh,Seungri ah. I'm sorry. When are you guys arrived here? What are you doing at Japan? New concert?"Kiko-chan ask the boys with confused face.

      "Yah,did you forget already? I told you that we will come here today for tour concert in Japan"The guy that flirted with me just now yell at Kiko-chan.

      "I'm sorry Jiyong oppa. I forget. You know I'm really busy this past month right"Kiko-chan explained to the boys.

      "You are not the only one who busy you know. We are busy too. Look at us. As soon as we arrived this evening,we put our stuffs at the hotel and straightly come here because we know that this club is the place you will go first if you come back from overseas"One of the boys that have funny aura around him said to Kiko-chan.

       "Yah,Daesung oppa,I'm said I'm sorry right. Why don't you sit down and I'll introduce you guys to my other bestfriends other than you guys"Kiko-chan said while inviting her friends to sit.

       "Kiko,where is The Prince,The Princess and The Second Princess that you always tell us"Asked the guy that has pendant on his phone tha has initial YB on it. I can see all other boys has similar pendants too but with different intials on it.

       "Yongbae oppa,be patience. Now all of you sit infront of the one you asked just now"Kiko-chan explained to the boys. I can see the guy that flirted with me just now looking at me and only me since he first come here.

        "So,you are saying,these three in front of us are the great The Prince,The Princess and The Second Princess. The owner of this club"said the guy with killer eyes.

       "Yes Seunghyun oppa. Let me introduce you. This is the one and only the great The Prince,Inoe Katsuo. This beautiful that can not let go her hand from holding The Prince's hand,ouch..sorry Aimi-chan..don't hit me..hehe..This is The Second Princess,Fukui Aimi. Last but not least. My favourite sister,the great and almighty The Princess,Nana"Kiko-chan introduced us to the five boys.

       "Who are these boys,one-chan?"I ask Kiko-chan with annoyed voice.

      "Nana-chan,don't be like that,these are my friends. I know them since they come to Japan to promote their songs. You don't know them? Sorry guys, these three people are more bsy than us. They are not into K-Pop. They listen to songs and sometimes watching movies but not really know who are the singers and the actors. Guys,these are Big Bang. K-Pop idols. They are quite famous artists in Japan. Starting from beside you,Kwon Jiyong or GD,Choi Seunghyun or T.O.P.,Dong Yongbae or Taeyang,Kang Daesung or Daesung and Lee Seunghyun or Seungri"Now I know why that guy said if I know him,I will not chase him away. They are the famous Big Bang. I heard about them but I don't know theur faces.

      "So you are The Princess. No wonder you are so fiesty just now. You are the great The Princess actually. Kiko-chan always talk about all of you to us"said the guy that flirted with me just now that called GD said.

       "You are the one try flirting with my yoe-doungsaeng huh?"Kiko-chan said with angry voice.

       "I don't know she is The Princess. She's alone just now. She's too beautiful to be alone anyway"that guy said.

      "Nevermind one-chan. I'm not mad anymore. By the way I'm sorry,about chasing you away just now. GD-shii. I just don't like when guys try flirting with me"I said bowing my head to him.

      "Its okay Nana-shii. So you really can speak Korean well. I thought Kiko-chan just lying about all of you know so many languages. I'm sorry too. I'm just trying my luck just now"GD said to me bowing his head too.

       "Yah. What luck? Luck to get laid with her? In your dream oppa"Kiko-chan said with protective voice over me. GD just smile sheepishly at us.

      "Its enough guys. Kiko-chan what actually you tell them about us?"Katsuo-kun ask Kiko-chan.

       "I'm telling them about this great club that own by three of you and your guys are my friends since you guys save me from rapists that night that we first met. I also tell them how great you guys are in dancing and produced songs that only can be heard and watched at this club"Kiko-chan said with eyes on all three of us. I can see in her eyes that she's trying to tell us that she did not tell the guys about us involve in Yakuza Inoe.

        "Can we be friends with you three? If you don't mind"Daesung said with pleading voice.

       "Ask The Princess beside you. If she agree,both of us will agree too because that girl is the one that hardly trust people"Katsou-kun said pionting at me.

      "Lets see. If you want to be our friend tell me your birthdate" I ask them with my serious face. I can see that Katsuo-kun,Aimi-chan and Kiko-chan try hard not to laugh with my acting. Actually we don't mind to be friend with anybody. Its just an act to cover from our enemies but if they really be friends with us,they can see that we are not serious person at all. I don't think it will bring us trouble if we befriends with them. They don't know that we are one the greatests Yakuza now.

      "I was born on 18/8/1988"."I'm the eldest,I was born on 4/11/1987"."I was born on the same year as GD,on 18/5/1988"."I was born on 26/4/1989"."I'm the maknae,I was born on 12/12/1990"All of them said to us.

       "So now, we will call all of you oppas and hyungs since all three of us are younger than you. Katsuo-kun,was born on 3/3/1994,Aimi-chan was born on 29/1/1996 and me,I was born on 6/4/1995"I said while smiling widely to them. 

       "Just call us like Kiko-chan called us just now"Seunghyun oppa said.

       "Oh ya Nana-chan,did you have finish teach the foreigners?"Aimi-chan asked me.

       "Oh its done. They already back to their country this afternoon"I explained to them with smiling face. Just thinking of them making me smile happily. Talking about that,did they already arrived at Korea? Minho oppa didn't call me yet.

        

P/S:ALL IDOLS IN THIS STORY FLUENT IN 4 LANGUAGES THAT ARE KOREAN,ENGLISH,JAPANESE AND CHINESE.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES