Big Bang Part 2

our secret

BOLD-ENGLISH

NORMAL-JAPANESE

ITALIC-KOREAN

UNDERLINE-MALAY

BOLD AND ITALIC-CHINESE

BOLD AND UNDERLINE-TAMIL

ITALIC AND UNDERLINE-FENCH

 

Your pov..

       "So anything happen between you and them?"Aimi-chan asked me with his mischievious smile.

       "What do you mean by that. Nothing important to tell all of you"I said try to hide the all things happened from them. I don't know what will they say if they know I started a new relationship with other person although I never ended it with Am.

        "So,what did we heard your girls gossip about you dating one of the boy that you teached?"Katsuo-kun asked me with the same smile on his face like Aimi-chan. What,my girls gossip about me. Haishh..I can't hide anything from this two couple isn't it.

        "Okay..okay. You won. I admit that I've started dating this one boy since yesterday night. Happy?"I said with defeated voice.

        "What?Its not fair. You didn't tell me,you have new boyfriend? What about that rich guy?"Kiko-chan asked me in disbelieve.

        "Thats the reason I don't want to tell you guys about it. Katsuo-kun and Aimi-chan also didn't know about this matter"I explained to them.

         "When are you planning to tell us? We never hide anything from each other right?"Katsuo-kun asked me with dissatisfied in his voice.

         "Okay. I don't know when I'm going to tell you about this matter but I'm afraid to tell you guys about this. Thats all"I said while looking down.

         "What are you afraid of one-chan? We are your friend. You can tell us anything"Aimi-chan said with soft voice.

         "Yes. If you are already break up and find a new guy thats not a problem. We will support whatever you do as long as it makes you happy"Kiko-chan said trying to tell me that everything is okay.

         "Thats the problem. I didn't break up with Am yet. Thats why I don't want to tell you guys about it. I'm afraid you guys will see me as a bad person. Having another boyfriend while still in a realationship with another guy"I said still looking down scared to see what are their reactions.

         "Its okay Nana. Even we do not understand what are you doing that. You are our bestfriend. Tell us all about it. Maybe we can help"Katsuo-kun said with understanding voice.

          "Alright. Listen here. You know that I've teached this five boys since last Monday right? As a few days pass,I've grown attached to them They treat me like a family. They are like my new bestfriends. They accept me like what you guys accept me. You guys befriends with me not because I'm rich or what but for what and who I am. Same as these boys. The first time I see this one boy among five of them that is my boyfriend now,I don't know,I feel something different in my heart. The feelings that I've never felt with any other guy before even with Am. As time pass,on last Thirsday,he confessed to me. You know I bring them to our restaurant and I don't know that he had been planning something for me. You know the dessert that I love very much? He ordered that for me and s. I ate it and felt something in my mouth. I took it out and saw this ring."I said while showing them the ring that Minho oppa gave me.

           "Wow,it is so beatiful. He put it in your dessert. How romantic. No wonder you felt in love wih him"Aimi chan smile widely to me.

           "Yes,he's so romantic. But,you once told me that you don't really like that type of guy"Kiko-chan said with confusion.

          "Yes. I don't like the guy that so cheesy. Am never did this kind of stuff to me. Its just so new to me. I feel really loved by him. Maybe I said I don't like it but the different between us that attracted him to me"I said with I don't know face.

          "Maybe. Thats the reason. Like north and south pole. Attracted to each other. The true couple is the one that have some differents but it will make both of them complete. You may be sometimes argue with your couple about the differences but thats just make your relationship stronger. We are the great example as you can see"Katsuo-kun said and hug Aimi-chan's waist tighter.

          "Yah.. Thats the reason you always argue with each other. Making me and Nana-chan trouble"Kiko-chan said agrily.

         "That is the love Kiko-chan. You don't know this thing because you don't have boyfriend yet"Daesung oppa teased Kiko-chan.

        "Yes. Kiko-chan. Why don't you couple with one of them. Celebrity couple"Aimi-chan suggested to Kiko-chan.

        "No way. With these boys? I just thought of them as my bestfriends only. Me and Jiyong oppa once gossiped to be as a couple but it doesn't feel right. It feel so wrong when you couple with the one you thought as your family,your brother and your bestfriend. That are what these boys to me. My family,my brothers and my bestfriends"Kiko-chan explained to all of us.

         "Yes,we also thought of Kiko-chan as our family,sister and bestfriend only. Not more than that"Jiyong oppa said supporting what Kiko-chan said just now.

         "Back to my story. After I saw the ring,Minho oppa got up from his sit and sing a song for me then he asked me to be his girlfriend"I said smiling while remembering the time that he confessed to me.

          "Did you just say yes after that?"Aimi-chan asked me excitedly.

          "No. The next day,they had some test and I had to meet their president. I didn't say anything about the confession at all and they also not asking me anything. After the meeting with their president,before I went home,one of the other boy confessed to me to. I said I'll think about it too. On Saturday,I've invited all five of them,along with their manager and president came to my house. On that day,I said my decision that I can't accept both of them"I said to them but I can see their confused faces right now.

          "If you said you rejected him,how can you ended up with him right now?"Kiko-chan asked on behalf of all of them.

         "So,yesterday,I came to their concert. They introduced me to all other artist at their company as well. But my boyfriend didn't even say hello to me, We didn't said anything to each other at all. I feel really sad and hurt. I decided to go home. As I reached my house,one of the boy in my boyfriend's group called me and said that he got into accident. I rushed to the hospital and the doctor said that he is in coma. After the doctor said he may be leaving this world,on that moment,I realized that I can't live without him. I really fall hard for him. Luckily,thats all just their plan to get me be together with my boyfriend now and last night we officially in a relationship infront of 41 eyes which are all the artist or should I said my new friends or family now"I said smiling widely to them.

         "Oh,he is an artist. Who are him?"Katsuo-kun asked me.

        "I'm not telling you now. All you need to do is find out it by yourself"I said and smile evilly at them. No way I'm gonna tell it to them infront of Big Bang. I'm sure they know who SHINee and other SM idols group are.

       "You are no fun. So what about Am?"Kiko-chan asked. She didn't push me to tell them who my boyfriend is. She know top well not to force me to do anything if I said my decision.

        "About that,my boyfriend said that we can dating without Am knowing. You know that my family really want me to be together with Am right? If I break up with him,I don't know what my parents will do to me. I also don't want to be an ungrateful person. I owe his family too much. I don't think I will have what I have right now without their help. At least,the moment he thrown me out or chase me out of his life,I can live without their help. Thats when I will break up with him. Thats what my boyfriend asked me to do when I teld him about Am. He said that he don't mind if I'm still in relationship with Am as long as he know that my heart is his and only his"I said feeling relieved after I tell them the truth.

         "I can see that he really loves you Nana-chan. We are happy. Finally you have someone who truly loves you"Aimi-chan said smiling sincerely to me.

         "You guys are not mad at me? You guys no think I'm a bad person?"Its my turn asking them with my confused face.

         "Why would we mad at you. You deserve someone better than Am. I don't if Am really love you or not. You always said that he is loving boyfriend but the truth is he is not. I'm relieved that you found new man. Although I don't like you still not breaking up with him yet but I can understand why you did that"Kiko-chan said and I can see the hate in his eyes when she talked about Am just now.

         "Yes,I agree with Kiko-chan. I hate seeing you sad after you talking to him. He has such a bad temper. Scolded and yelled at you whenever he likes. He treat you like you are nothing to him. But being the loyal you,you just accept what he do to you and said that he loves you. But I don't think he loves you anymore. He just saying that. I'm a guy. I know that tricked of his. I hundred percent believe that he got someone else than you in U.S. right now. He just be with you now because he can't let you go. If he let you go,both of your family will go crazy. Just like you,you still not breaking up with him because you don't want to hurt your family's feeling. I think you should tell your family soon because they have the right to know. But for now,you are doing the right thing by not telling them yet. Let the right time come"Katsuo-kun said. He always tell me the right thing to do and thats why I love him like my brother.

          "Enough of this. Nana-chan,Katsuo-kun and Aimi-chan,can three of you do us a favor? All these five boys really want to see three of you performs. Especially you Nana-chan"Kiko-chan said with pleading voice.

          "Yes,Nana-chan,we really want to see three of you performs"Yongbae oppa said looking at three of us.

           "Okay guys. Its been a long time since we perform right? Lets go"I said dragging Katsuo-kun and Aimi-chan to the stage.

           "Hello everybody,tonight we have a special performances. Its been a a few weeks since we have the royal performs for us. So tonight,The Prince,The Princess and The Second Princess are back on stage. Say yo everybody to them"Everybody started crowding the stage. They all stop what they are doing and come cheer fo us. Its so loud infront of the stage right now.

(This is how Aimi-chan dress up)

          We start the performance with me and Aimi-chan's performance. We are called The y Duo.

          "Lets start with The y Duo. The Princess and The Second Princess"As soon as the DJ said that,the crowd really gone wild. They scream loudly.

           "Hello everyone. We are back. Are you ready for the great performance from us?'."Yes"."Okay,lets show them what we got Second Princess"I said and we start our performance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MEUAlqdhE

(The girl grey sweater is Nana and the girl with black sweater is Aimi. When there are many grils,The girl with grey sweater is Nana and the girl with black shirt and wearing cap is Aimi)

             After we ended the performance. the crowd scream so loud and got even louder when Katsuo-kun get on the stage and start his solo performance. He dance greatly. What do you aspect from The Great Prince. That his name when he going solo on the stage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MEUAlqdhE

(The guy with red hair is Katsuo-kun dance solo)

            He stay on the stage and Aimi-chan go up on stage ready to dance their couple performance. They are called The Royal Couple. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZa0PXinrYw 

             After that,its my turn to dance with Katsuo-Kun as we are called The Royal Bestie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGO828vveDc&list=TLQ-mHXSrGUqN4ngxgVT7fAt4nQStj-KEZ

                 For the final Performance,we stay on stage and Aimi chan get on the stage ready for our trio per formance. The scroud scream "Royal Trio" for cheering three of us. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA45HO3Dv1g

(The only guy is Katsuo-kun,the girl with black shirt is Nana-chan and the girl with white shirt is Aimi-chan without other two girls behind)

             The crowd scream like crazy after we ended our performance."Thank you everybody. Good Bye" Katsuo-kun said on behalf of us. We go straight to our seats.

              "Wow,all of you are extremely great"Seunghyun oppa said.

              "Yes,even three great dancers in our group that are our maknae,Yongbae hyung and Jiyong hyung gap open their mouths seeing the three of you"Daesung oppa said while clapping his hands for us.

               "Yes. You guys are really great. Greater than us I can say"He said smiling to us.

                "Thank you guys. Oh ya,I think I have to go now"I said ready to leave.

                 "What? please stay a little bit longer"Jiyong oppa said with pleading voice.

                "I'm sorry guys. I have classes to attend to tomorrow. We can see each other again later. If you want to se me,just give me a call. Get my number from Kiko-chan"I said while bowing my head.

                "Yes. I'll give all of you her phone number later. Nana,I'll give their phone number to you later okay. If I forget,remind me okay?"Kiko-chan assure them.

                 "Okay one-chan. Bye guys,see you later"I said go straight to my home. As soon as I arrived at my bedroom,my phone ring.

                  "Hello,oppa. Why are you late to call me?" I ask Minho oppa that called me.

                  "I'm sorry baby. As soon as we arrived here,we have to press conference about planning to promote us more in Japan. Thats why I call you late. I just arrived at our dorm"Minho oppa explained to me.

                 "Oh I see. Pity you. As long as all of you arrived home safely,thats enough for me.We continue our conversation till we felt asleep.