They are back to Korea

our secret

BOLD-ENGLISH

NORMAL-JAPANESE

ITALIC-KOREAN

UNDERLINE-MALAY

BOLD AND ITALIC-CHINESE

BOLD AND UNDERLINE-TAMIL

ITALIC AND UNDERLINE-FRENCH

 

Your pov..

     I woke up when the sunrise hit my face. I look at beside me. There laying the person I love. Its been like a dream to sleep beside him and see his face first thing in the morning. If this is really just a dream,I don't wake wake up from this dream forever. I snuggle closer to his face. I touch his face. I touch everything on his face. Starting from his frog eyes that make fall in love more with him,down to his pointing nose,his both sides cheeks and lastly to his lips. I stop there and touch every part of his lip. I remember our first kiss together last night. My kiss with him feel different with my kiss with Am. It feel like..oh I don't know how to describe it. Perfect..and it doesn't feel wrong. It felt so right like I really belong to him and only him not Am or not the other guy.

    "Do you have enough fun looking at my face. Why you stoped at my lips? Do you want morning kiss from me?"Suddenly Minho oppa said with his sleepy face and eyes still close.

   "No. I'm not looking at you. Maybe my hand just go to your face without I'm knowing it"I retreat my hand from his lips and hide my face on his wide chest,feeling embressed.

   "But I see you are blushing right now. Come on. Here. I want to see your blushing face. Its really beautiful"He said while holding my chin up from his chest to see me.

   "Stop teasing me oppa. By the way good morning oppa. We have to get up now. I have to prepare breakfast for everybody. You guys will be back to Korea this afternoon. So I have to prepare something special for all of you"I said while tring to get away from his embrace but fail. He hug me more tightly.

    "That can wait baby. Lets sleep some more. I want to hug you more"He said whining like a kid.

    "Oppa,let me go. Luckily I don't have class this morning but in 2.30 p.m.. If I have class this morning,you probably making me late"I said still trying to get away from him.

    "Okay..okay. I give up. Now go before I caught you in my embrace again. I f that happen,you will not get away from me until I have to go to airport. But I'm not lying when I said about the morning kiss just now. I really want to give you morning kiss. Come here"He said and cupping my face and give sweet morning kiss on the lips. After he let go of my face,I quickly run to my bathroom and lock the door. I can see my face blushing hardly through the mirror. I can hear he laughing loudly and the sound of my door being open and close and the sound of him laughing faded away. Maybe he already go to look for his things in one of the rooms in my house that SHINee oppas stay. I quickly take my morning bath and wear some casual cloth that comfortable for me to cook. I go down and see no one down yet maybe they are not getting up yet. I look at the watch on my wall in the leaving room. Its only 6.00 a.m.. No wonder they are not getting up yet. I quickly go to my kitchen to start preparing breakfasts for them.

    "Princess-sama,what are you doing here?Is there anything you want Princess-sama?"One of my maids asking me.

     Actually I have two maids for helping me cooking although I always cook by myself but the maids help me in getting the ingredients ready only or cook for me when I'm lazy to eat out or cook by myself. I also have five more maids to clean up this big mansion. They will clean up everything in my house except for my room and the basement. Yes,I have a basement. Not just a room but I have an undergroud house. Nobody know that I have this underground house. Even Am's father that give me this house doesn't know about this.

     This underground house is a present from The King. He build me this house after I be The Princess. If enemies attack me at my house,at least I can hide at the underground house for my safety. All the maids and guards are also given by The King. The maids have great fighting skills too. All the guards at my house are not the usual guards. There are some skills and tough men from Yakuza Inoe to protect me. If I have to solve some problems involving Yakuza Inoe I will bring these guards and maids along with me. Actually they being my guards and maids just to cover up from my family and Am's family. They more like my men when doing Yakuza's stuffs. All of them are more like my right men. Yes,we have a few women too in our gang.

       Everybody in Japan know who I am. They know all about me. Even the government know about me. They know I'm a foreigner who studying history here and know about I'm The Princess. After I've crown to be The Princess,The King did one  a press conference so that the whole Japan know that I'm the new Princess. People involve in Yakuza Inoe in the whole world know I'm the new Princess like Jamaican-British Yardies,The Albanian Mafia,The Serbian Mafia,Israeli Mafia,Mexican Mafia,Chinese Triads,Colombian Drugs Cartels,Sicilian and America Cosa Nostra and Russian Mafia. Some gangs in every those mafia has joined us to protect the world. Like I said before,we help the polices to caught criminals. They do like what us do. Collect territories and if any crimes happen in our terrotories,we give the criminals to the polices.

      We also have part of our Yakuza in Korea. In Korea also we have The King,The Queen,The Prince and The Princess. Yakuza in Korea is build the same time Yakuza Inoe built. The different between the two gang is the name. In Japan,it called Yakuza Inoe from The King's name,Inoe Tomoko but in Korea it called Great Dragon Gang from The King at Korea's name,Kim Dae Yong. Inoe Tomoko and Kim Dae Yong are best friend from Harvard Universities when they study Business at there. They are both have great fighting skills and nobody in this world can win against both of them. They have the same level in their skills and strength. They decided to build this gang to harmonise the world and because they have same interest and skills in weapons. Thats why they make this gang and yakuza. About me,they really make sure that no one in Malaysia that recognise me,know about this whole Yakuza things. How,they do it,only both The King in both country know it but I know it involve their power and both government in both country. In Korea,people in dark world only know about me being The Princess

       "No,I just want to prepare breakfasts for my guesses today. All you need to do is arrange the dining room for 43 people. Bring another two set of table from the stores because I know the first set of table at the dining room is enough for 20 people only. Is that clear. If yes,please excuse me,I want to cook now"I said get into the kitchen. After almost one our preparing their breakfasts,I called my two maids to serve the breakfasts. I come to SHINee's room to tell them that the breakfasts is ready but after so many time I knocked on the door,no one answer the door.

       "Princess-sama,if you are looking for your guesses,all 42 of them already in the dining room waiting for you"One of my maids said to me.

      "What?When they get into the dining room?"I ask with confusion.

      "When you are preparing the breakfasts. Minho-sama wake all of them up"She said and leaving me after that.

      "Sorry guys. I'm late. I searched for all of you in your room but nobody there. Why didn't you tell me that you've wake everybody up?"I said when entering the dining room and asked Minho oppa when I sit beside him.

      "He just want to mess with you Nana"Yoona unnie explained. I just shook my head at Minho oppa who smile sheepishly at me.

      "Before we eat,I'm sorry if you guys don't like it. But I'm just trying to introduce to you guys Malaysian food. This is called Roti Canai or Chanai Bread. We can eat this bread with curry,sugar or sweetened condensed milk. Its up to your choice,which one you prefer. But for me,I like to eat it with curry the best. If you guys don't like it,I'm so sorry. I can prepare for another food"I said to them and feeling quite nervous for their answer.

      "Its really delicious Nana. You are a good cook. I've already tried it just now"Donggie oppa said and everybody just laugh and shook our heads seeing Donggie oppa behaviour. Everybody started eating the breakfast.

       "Its true it really delicious"Wonnie oppa said.

       "If Shindong hyung said its delicious,it mean it really delicious. What do you expect from the guy who like to eat?"DaeDae oppa said and everybody nod their head agreeing with what he said. Donggie oppa just smiling at his comment. We continue our breakfasts while chit chat and joking around. After the breakfast,all of them scatter around my house.All of the boys are either in TV room,swimming pool,game room or the living room. Aboenim is in the TV room. All the girls are either in the closet room,game room,swimming pool or TV room. Me and Minho oppa are at the swimming pool sitting beside the pool and chit chat happily.

 

SKIP TO AIRPORT

      "We alreday have to go. You must take care of your self okay? I will call you everyday. I promise"Minho oppa said while holding my hand tightly. I know he doesn't want to leave me here but there is nothing we can do. He has to work and I have to continue my study here. I feel so sad right now. But what make me a bit calm is the thought that he will call me everyday and I also will come to Korea this Friday. It only 4 days that we seperate from each other.

     "Yes I will take care of myself. Take care of yourself too oppa. Don't skip any meal. Although I know you lying to me yesterday about not eating anything but I don't want that to actually happen. I will call you often too. Rememer,I will come to Korea this Friday."I said while my eyes getting teary.

      "Don't cry baby. Yes I know you will come. Tell me when you'll arrive. I will come pick you up from the airport. If I can't,I will ask someone else"He said while wiping the tears that flow down my eyes I just nod my head for an agreement.

      "What Nana will come to Korea?"ask Yifannie oppa with confused face.

      "Yes,she will come to Korea this Friday till Sunday. As you know,I will not have any schedules for weekend but a lot of schedules for the other five days so that I can come here see Nana. But Nana said that we will take turn to see each other. This week he will fly to Korea and the next week I will fly to here"Minho oppa explain it to them. They just nodding their head for the understanding.

         "Yoohoo,She will come to Korea. Nana,if you come to Korea, I will bring you to many place in Korea. We can go shopping together"Vicky unnie said happily.

       "Okay unnie. I will. This Friday also would be my first time come to Korea. All of you should be my tour guide"I said laughing at them. Then,their flight was called. Everyone give me a hug and lastly Minho. He hug me the longest and the tightest. Before he leave,he give me one last kiss on the lips....