o9 ~ Dream Come True

♡ єχσgℓσвαℓ12 Admin Search One Shot Writing Contest! ♡

Dream  Come  True 
 



I love you 1-4-3 neoneun 4-8-6 ~~ It was raining early in the morning and you decided to start your day in listening to Henry’s 1-4-3. Once you heard that song, you were starting to play it in your MP3 almost every day. In 5 years of being a Kpopper, you weren’t able to attend their fan meetings or concerts even just for once because of personal reasons. In 2012, a new group called EXO debuted. They are the only group who you were looking out this much. There’s just this feeling that they seems like a magnet to you. They are very attractive. Every night, you pray that even just for once, you can see them in personal. But due to strict parents and other reasons, even though they were in your country, you still can’t meet them. So you promise yourself that you’ll strive hard and work hard in your studies so that you can meet them. Suddenly, the telephone rang. You stopped the music playing in your MP3. “Hello?” you told the person on the other line.
“Jin Hye-ah, I have something to tell you” It was your mother. You were a bit excited about that ‘something’ she wants to tell you. “What is it mom?” you answered. “Since it’s summer, we will be visiting Seoul.” Once you heard the name of the country you were longing to go, you felt happiness. There’s a big chance where you can probably see your idols there. “Really?!” due to happiness, you accidentally louder you voice. “ Oh yes Jin Hye. Now there’s a possibility you’ll be able to see your idols already. So pack your things now since we will be leaving tomorrow morning.”
When your conversation ended, the smile on your face never faded. Of course, you brought with you your EXO t-shirts and other merchandise just to show how supportive you are. In the very next day, you wake up early due to excitement. After doing the things needed to be done, you are already ready for your flight. You are wearing a Simple long-sleeved black T-shirt with EXO’s logo on the center of it and it is paired with jeans. On your way to the airport, you can’t express how happy you are. And when you’re at the airplane already, you can’t stop from smiling. Your parents have even joked about you being crazy even they were just away for awhile. Upon arriving in Seoul, your heart was beating fast. You cannot explain what you feel at the very moment. You directly went to the hotel you’re staying and rest for awhile since you’ll be witnessing a festival later with your parents. After resting, you’re off to the festival. During the festival, you were quite bored so you asked your parents that you will be away from them for a while and you’ll be going to buy bubble tea. After you ordered your bubble tea, going to the door, you accidentally bumped to someone and unexpectedly, your bubble tea spill over your shirt. When you lifted your head up. Being shock came to you. It was EXO’s Kris. “Mianhe~” he told you. “It’s alright.” When you said that English word, he was shock for a moment and when he got back to his senses, he finally said to you, “ Oh, you’re a tourist right? You speak English very well.” You don’t know what to say. You’re finally facing your ultimate bias. Kris. Should you ask for autograph? Should you just stare? “Miss?” he told you. “Uh-oh ~ Sorry. Yes, I’m just a visitor here. U-uhm, I-I’m your fan.” You told him. “Oh, hahaha. Hello there. I’m very sorry for spilling the bubble tea over you I didn’t mean to do it. Let me treat one to replace the spilled one.” He told you. “It’s okay. No need to treat me another one.” Even if you don’t want to say no, you feel very embarrassed to say yes to him. “Just let mr treat you, okay? After all, it’s my fault.” After all he said, you just agreed to him. You stayed at a table after ordering with him and you just stayed quiet there. Since it was really silent, he started the conversation. “So your EXO’s fan? Well, it’s nice to hear.” You nodded and you remember something. You brought EXO’s album with you and you wanted an autograph from him. “uhhm, Kris oppa? Can I---“ he cutted you off. “Ask for my autograph? Sure, I could even draw for you.” Still very confident. You thought to yourself. You really want to laugh because of his confidence though. “H-here Picasso. Pff~” You told him and when he heard you, he laugh for a while because of what you called him and then signed your album with a drawn heart on it with his ‘oh-so-precious’ drawing. “Thank you!” you told him. “You’re welcome miss?” he asked. “Jin Hye, my name is Jin Hye.” You told him. “ Nice name. You’re Welcome Jin Hye. Sorry but I really have to go now. And I’m really sorry about what happened a while ago.” He told you. You felt a bit sad that he have to go now. Anyways, you understand him. You’re not like those saesang fans who don’t even understand them. “No problem oppa. Thank you for signing my album and can you say hi to EXO for me?” you told him. The good thing was he agreed. After bidding goodbye, he already went and there you are, left with a smile on your face. Maybe your day isn’t that boring after all. Meeting your bias is already a big deal. Well, that’s enough for now already. You know that you can meet OT12 soon and you’ll meet Kris again. You hoped that he won’t forget you. Well, you kept your album inside your bag and left the bubble tea shop. Nothing’s wrong in dreaming right? You went back to your parents and again, you promised to yourself that you’ll really work hard and finish your studies to meet Kris again, not only him but the OT12. The boys who inspires you in your life.

You won’t absolutely forget this day.

 


 

Name: Andrea Coleen Elumbaring
Country: Philippines
Age: 13 years old
Title of the one shot: Dream Come True