o18 ~ Baby I'm You

♡ єχσgℓσвαℓ12 Admin Search One Shot Writing Contest! ♡

Baby I'm You


School bell rang, that means classes has just ended. I sighed, I don't have the energy to go out and hear people mocking me. I felt a hand tapping my shoulder, I turned around and found Suho smiling. "

 

Cris, want me to drive you home before I go to his party?" He asked. "Nah, i'll just take a cab. I'll be fine, oppa" I answered. " oh, please extend my birthday greetings to him, okay?" I added. Suho just smiled and looked at me strangely, it's like he has something to say. "Oppa, do you have something to say? you're acting weird today" I asked. "Nothing, but if something's wrong with the-" Suho "I know, I know. i'll call you and the others. yah! don't worry about me, enjoy at the party. okay?" i gave him an assuring smile and with that, he smiled and left.

 

You must be wondering why Suho Oppa is very worried. Simple, because I'm pregnant. To whom? KAI, my ex-boyfriend. yes, EX-boyfriend

*FLASHBACK*

 

"Sweetie, i need to tell you something." I excitedly said. We're currently at his rooftop, stargazing. "Ne, what is it?" Kai answered as he tried to connect the stars with his fingers. "Okay, here it is then" I stopped first as I try to sit. It's hard to confess you're pregnant if your lying at a couch. well my opinion though. Kai did the same. We're now both sitting but Kai's still looking up at the stars. "Kai, don't be too shock if you'll hear this -" Me "Why would I be? it's not like you're going to tell me you're pregnant. I'm not yet ready to take serious responsibilities" he said while giving a little laugh. I remained silent, so if I tell him he would ignore me and my baby forever. what would I do? "Aniyo, It's just that I love you so much and -" he cut me off with a gentle kiss, oh how i loved how he would kiss me like that. "I know that baby, and i love you too" he smiled but he was shocked to see my tears were falling down my cheeks. "Sweetheart, what happened? why are you crying?" he asked worriedly. "Kai, let's break up." I said as tears continue to fall down "what?! why?! you said you loved me and now you're going to leave me?" Kai said with tears in his eyes. it's really obvious that he's really pissed. "I'm sorry.. i have my own reasons. please, i want to go home" I pleaded.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

That was the last time, Kai and I talked. I didn't tell no one about my condition except Suho, my elder brother. When the school knew about our break up, everyone has their own versions of the story. I just ignored cuz I know the real reason behind it.

 

***

 

Kai's POV

 

Today's my birthday, everyone at school gave me presents, so as my friends. EXO. but it feels like just an ordinary day, *aish! you having gifts from everyone even if it's not your birthday, I thought. Everyone had their own way of greeting me today, surprise party, egg fight surprise and all. but I'm still waiting for Cris to greet me today, just a simple greeting would make my birthday special. "Kai!" Suho called, "Happy birthday, dancing machine" he greeted. "Thanks hyung!" I said and noticed that all of the EXO is here.

"Happy Birthday, Kai"

"Happy Natal Day, lil brat"

"Happy SoJu Day, kai haha"

Aish! these guys are nuts!

"Kamsahamnida!" I bowed.

 

" aaa Kai, there's something we should tell you" Luhan said, "Ne" the others said in chorus "What's that?" i said, confused.

 

Then that was the time I knew Cris' condition.

 

"Are you serious?! where is she now?" I said, mixed emotions are taking over me right now. "She's probably waiting for a cab right now. go after her, she and the baby needs the father right now" Kris hyung said. After he said that, i ran as fast as I can to the lobby.

 

***

 

Cris' POV

 

"Cris!" I stopped from what I was doing as soon as I heard that familiar voice. Is that? "Kai" i whispered. He was catching his breath so we sat at the nearest bench. "Happy Birthday, Kaissi!" I said, forcing a smile.

"Thanks" he thanked.

"so how is OUR baby? is he/she fine? how are you? have you already visited doctor for check ups?" Kai said eagerly. I was shocked when he emphasized the OUR word.

I couldn't help but cry, he truly believed that it's his baby in my womb.

"Cris, sorry if ever i said something offensive at the the time when you're about to confess your pregnancy. I didn't mean it. I love you, Cris. More than you ever know." He said as he knelt down before me.

I was about to say something but Kai talked again

"Please, give me the chance to love and take care of the child. Let me watch him grow with you, Let me take him to school. Let me give him the advice he needs to hear. And let me take care of his mother as he grows inside her womb." i was really touched of what Kai has said. He then stood up.

 

"And one more thing, please look me in the eyes" he said, i did what he told me to do. "If only you knew how happy I am right now." he kissed me gently. "I promise I won't keep anything from now on, Kai. I love you so much. " I said.

"I love you too, baby. Since you're now carrying my child, we're now one. we're now strong and --" He knelt down on my my stomach level

 

"Baby, I'm You" he said as he planted a kiss on my tummy.


Name: Maria Crisvi Mel Simbajon

Country: Philippines

Age: 19

Title of the story: Baby, I'm you