o3o ~ 5 Years

♡ єχσgℓσвαℓ12 Admin Search One Shot Writing Contest! ♡

5 Years


    • "Luhan!!~" You yelled as u saw a familier guy infront of you.
      The guy then turns back and looks at you, "______!! How have u been?! Haven't seen you in such a long time!" 
      That guy was your best childhood friend, his name was Luhan. Whenever you get bullied at school, he was the one who stood up for you. When your in trouble, he's the one that would take the blame for you. But 5 years ago, he had to move to Korea with his whole family, and since then, you guys haven't met for a long time.Just about 2 years ago, you and your family also moved to Korea.
      Both of you then went and found the closest Coffe shop to sit down and talk.
      "Xiao Lu, i haven't thought that i would be able to see you again! How have you been these years? Is everything alright? Did you have fun here? Did you find yourself a girlfriend yet?" You winked at him.
      "_____, Don't ask me so much questions at the same time  I've been pretty good these years, everythings alright, I did have a lot of fun here, AND NOOOO I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!" Luhan yelled at you shyly~
      "Xiao Lu~~ I just love teasing you haha~ But anyways, you don't look that bad  why don't you still have a girlfriend?" 
      "_____, I... wanted to tell you this since we first met. When i first met you at school, I... liked you so much. I was scared to tell you this so i can only be by your side and protect you. But-" You interrupted him as he was about to continue.
      "Luhan Ge, I.. only took you as a brother all these years. Why didn't you tell me this before?:( "
      As you said that, Luhan ran out the door. You ran after him and you finally found him after 20 minutes. He was sitting on the bench with his head down. You went over and sat next to him and held his hand. Luhan looked up at you and his face was red, seems like he was about to cry. You hugged him tightly and you said :
      "Luhan gege, i didn't say that i didn't like you  I liked you a lot too. Even though i tell other people that i only take you as my brother and say that i don't have feelings for you, in my heart.. I really love you. I don't know if i'll get rejected so i never tried telling you. A lot of times i wanted to try and tell you this but the words won't come out of my mouth. Im sorry Luhan gege." You told him as tears came down from your eyes.
      "_____, really? I've been waiting for this day to come for years and years.  But are you willing to be my girlfriend? I promise you that i would always love you and protect you. Please?" Luhan said while giving you the puppy eyes~ 
      "Luhan gege, Of course i will!!  I love you, Luhan gege~"
      "_____, I love you too ♥~"
      After that, you both hugged each other again, and Luhan starting kissing you on the lips~ That pretty much lasted for ever  Since that day on, both of you became a happy couple. You guys got married after a few years of dating each other. After you guys had been married for 2 years, you guys have 2 babies  One girl and one boy~


Name : Ella Lin
Country : United States
Age: 13
Title of oneshot : 5 Years