o4 ~ Destiny

♡ єχσgℓσвαℓ12 Admin Search One Shot Writing Contest! ♡

Destiny~


“Let’s break up.” That was all i can say. Hoping that he will say "don’t leave me" or "don’t do this, i love you" but instead he said "okay".
After hearing him say that i walk out of the restaurant. Trying to hold back my tears and hoping that he will stop me. But he never followed me. That was the last time i saw him. Kris was my first love and i thought that he will also be my last. We've been dating each other for 5 years. He became a part of my routine. I was never shy in front of him. And i never imagined that this day would come.
We were always happy, not until he became a trainee. When he started his life as a trainee, he became so busy, that he doesn't have time to call me. I tried to understand him, because it was his dream to become an idol, but it was too much for me. That’s why we ended up our relationship.

Kris’s POV
“Let’s break up.” she said.
Are you serious? I couldn't say a word. Maybe I've been such a burden to her.
She stood up. Don’t go. I want to stop her from leaving, but I can't. I can't always think about myself. Maybe this is all she needs. Seeing her cry like that hurts me, but I’ll just make her more sad if i don't let her go.


It’s been weeks and I'm still waiting for him to call.
Ring ring ring.
I hurried to pick up my phone. It was Krystal.
"Hey what’s up?" She said.
"Fine"
"Fine your face. You don’t sound good. Go wash up, let’s go out." she said.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Let’s meet the others."
"Okay."
"Be there in an hour."

Ding dong.
I opened the door. Krystal dragged me out of the house.
"Hey calm down." I said.
"I’m so excited to meet the other girls, it’s been a long time since we gathered"
"I know right"
Krystal is my best friend. I’ve known her for 8 years. She's also famous for being a member of f(x).
We arrived at our hangout place. As usual, we arrived last. As we entered the place Suzy as in the missA maknae, Hara as in the Kara's Gu Hara, IU, Sohee as in the wonder girls' maknae, and 4minute's Hyuna was already there fooling around.
"Hooy. You're here. I thought you wouldn't go out of your cave after your break up." Hara said.
"Shut up." Hyuna said.
"Are you okay?" Sohee asked.
"I’m fine.” I answered.
"Yah Isa, how can you break up with him after 5 long years?" IU asked.
"Kris didn’t have time for her." Suzy said trying to console me.
"Why don't you just accept the offer in SM. You can sing and dance. Why don't you give it a try?" Hyuna suggested.
"Right! So we can all be in the same field" IU said.
"You know it’s not my style to those kinds of things" i said.
"Just try it. You wouldn't lose anything of you try" IU answered.
"Yeah. The company is still waiting for your answer. You should have joined me training before." Krystal said.
“How could she join you when she was so focused with his boyfriend?” Hara said
"Okay. Fine. I’ll give it a shot. Just don’t make a big fuss out of it." I said.


"Yah! Isa! Wake up. You have to go to the company today. Our boss is waiting for you there." Krystal said.
“Arasso.”
After washing up, we went to the company.
"Let’s go" i said.

We arrived at SM, the building was bigger than i thought. As we entered i saw familiar faces such as “SONYEO SHIDAE” members. Jessica hugged me.
"Unnie you're here" I said to Jessica
"Of course. I work here. I heard you'll be accepting the offer to be a trainee"
"Yeah. I’ll be doing that for the meantime since I don’t have anything important to do"
"It’s nice that you finally changed your mind. Work hard so we can stand on the same stage soon. Fighting!"
"Oh. Gomawo unnie.”


"Oh. You finally came" the CEO said.
"Ne. Thank you for waiting and for your trust. I'll work hard to repay your trust on me" i said.
"You'll start off as a regular trainee. We'll introduce you to the other trainees later, so you better prepare yourself"
"I understand. When am i going to start training?"
"As soon as possible." the CEO said.
"Tomorrow?" I asked.
"If that’s what you want. Hahaha"

Krystal tours me around the building. She led me to the practice room where the other trainees were practicing.
"Oh. Isa you're here. “the instructor greeted me.
"Yes. I'm..."
"You're the new trainee" the instructor cut me off.
"Yes. How did you know?"
"Everyone here knows that already, come inside I’ll introduce you to the others"
"Okay"
"Kids listen up. She's our new trainee. Introduce yourself"
"Hi. I'm Isa. Nice to meet you all" before I could finish my introduction I saw a familiar face and felt a familiar feeling. It was Kris. I didn’t know that he transferred to SM, the last time i asked him he said he was training for YG Entertainment.
"Isa you'll be starting your training tomorrow, right?"
I wanted to say that i don’t want to do it anymore. But i cant, i already signed contract.
"Yes" I answered.
"Be here at 9 am"
As i went of the room, i saw Krystal waiting for me. "How was it?" She asked.
"It was fine"
"What’s with your face?"
"I saw Kris"
"Kris? Where?" she asked.
"He's a trainee here"
"Really? How come i didn’t know that? What are you going to do now?"
"Going home."
"I mean, are you going to continue this?"
"Of course. There’s no reason to stop." Don’t fool yourself. You know the whole thing is wrong.

I didn’t know what I was thinking during that time, but all I know is that he shouldn’t affect me in every way.

The next day, after practicing, the manager invited everyone to a meat house to celebrate my first day as a trainee.
"Yah. What were you thinking all this time? A lot of people want to be scouted but you just rejected it several times." The training manager asked.
I just laughed off the question.
"Let’s play a game to know each other more" a trainee suggested.
Everyone agreed.
"How old are you?" Sulgi asked.
"I’m 18." I answered.
"Wow. You should call me unnie" Sulgi said.
"Araso unnie"
"Do you have a boyfriend?" Luhan asked.
"Hey how could you ask that? It’s our first time to talk to her." Suho said.
"I don’t have one" i answered.
"Whooa" everyone reacted
"Liar. You’re so pretty yet you don’t have a boyfriend" Luhan said.
It was an awkward topic for me and Kris. I was hoping that the floor would just swallow me up
"Maybe we shouldn't talk about that, this topic is too personal" Kris said with a straight face.
"Whooa. It’s the first time our Kris ever talked like that. Why are you so serious? Is there something wrong?" Suho said.
"Nothing. It’s just that...." Kris said in a panic mode.
It’s my first time seeing him react like that for a long time. I miss how he acts cutely just like that. "You're really cute when you panic" i said loudly. Aish what were you thinking Isa? Are you crazy?
"Whooa. Do you know each other?" Sulgi asked.
"Umm..."

Kris’s POV
What should i say? Should i say that we used to date? Will it be awkward? I should keep a straight face so that i wouldn't look affected.
"We're good friends before" Isa said.
What? Good friends? Before? How could she say that without a reaction? We were not good friends. We were lovers.
"Oh." Sulgi said.
"Stop asking her things like that you are making her feel uncomfortable" I said to them.
"Why are you so protective over her? Maybe you used to like her? Or maybe you still like her? Hahaha. Trying to act like a black knight, protecting the princess" Baekhyun teased.
This minion is really trying to tease me.
"Hahaha. Right maybe he really likes me." Isa said.
No. I STILL like you. Wait, What? She's on their side? Is she drunk? Oh no! She really is. She has a low alcohol tolerance.
"Yah! You know you can’t drink that. You know you easily get drunk."

Your POV
Waah. He's still the same. Such a control freak. But that’s what i love the most about him. Wait what am I saying? Maybe I’m really drunk now.

"See you tomorrow guys"
"Annyeong"
Where are all the taxis when you need them? I feel so sleepy. Maybe i should just sleep here.
"Yaah! What are you doing?" I heard someone shouted.
Am i dreaming? I suddenly felt being lifted.

Kris’s POV
How could she sleep on the street? She's really something. I should just probably bring her home.
"Yah! Why did you leave me? How could you just leave like that? Why is it so easy for you to say those words? Let’s break up? How can you just give up on our relationship. Do you even know how much you mean to me? Aigoo. You should be thankful that I love you or else I would have just left you on the street." I said to her knowing that she's sleeping.
"Thank you" she said.
What? She wasn't sleeping! What should I do?

Your POV
I heard everything he said. What should i say? What should I do?
"Thank you" was all i can say. Should I say more, he just confessed to me!

Kris’s POV
I should just act normal. Maybe she's still drunk. She’ll forget everything in the morning.
"Why are you so light? Do you even eat right?"
"Of course, i eat right" she said
"Did you hear what I've said?"
"Uhmm…"
"Yah! Answer me?"
"Don’t shout at me! I can hear you"
"Then answer me!"
"I heard everything." she said.

There was awkward silence after her answer.

Your POV
"So what’s your answer?" He asked.
"Answer on what?" I asked, trying to act stupid.
"On how could you leave me before?"
I was surprised to hear him repeat the question, knowing how he hates those kinds of things.
"I was hoping you would stop me." I answered.
"Aaah...I have something to tell you"
"What is it?" I asked.

Kris’s POV
Should i say it?
"Saranghae, jeongmal saranghae" there i said it
"I love you too" she said.
I wasn't expecting that answer, but she said it.

Your POV
He put me down.
"Maybe i stopped saying those to you, but i never stopped loving you" he said. Those were the sweetest things he said to me.
I hugged him so tightly.
"I'm sorry if i failed you before"
"Should we give it a try again?" He asked
I just nod. And he kissed me passionately on the street where we don’t mind about the people who can see us.

 


 

Name: Alyssa Pilapil

Country: Philippines

Age: 18

Title: Destiny