o25 ~ It's Special with you, hyung.

♡ єχσgℓσвαℓ12 Admin Search One Shot Writing Contest! ♡

It's Special with you, hyung.




It was start of the month February, the month of flowers,chocolate, and the love letters. Everyone whispering among themselves about their loves and their crushes. All but Jongin, he wasn't really excited for that day,compared to most of his classmates. Why so? No one caught his attention. No one had that aura that kept him in. Sure, he had a bunch of people he was interest in or he thought was cute, but none of them lasted long.

He just decided not to celebrate Valentine's day, what's the point when you don't have anyone to share it with?

"That kid, he's like a mute owl." He heard one of his friends say and Jongin turned towards his friend clearly,interested. He raised his eyebrows and his lips, he didn't mean to listen to their conversation but he couldn't help it. This 'Mute Owl' kid seemed a bit appealing.

Mute owl?

"What's his name?" Jongin asked and his friends shifted their attention towards Jongin and looked at him surprisingly.

"Do Kyungsoo."



Do Kyungsoo?

_____

After hearing about the famous Do Kyungsoo, Jongin decided to go on a great search for the kid. He was on his way to the other campus when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He sighed and turned towards the figure behind him.

"Yes?" He asked, with a bit of an attitude in his voice.

The boy in front of him gasped and his eyes widen. His eyes appeared to be bigger than they were before ; if it was possible.

Jongin blinked and the image of a owl appeared in his head.

"Mute owl!" He claimed pointing at the male.

The male frowned and fiercely pulled out his a notebook and wrote rapidly.



'Hey! That was rude! And I am not an owl!'



"Oh, sorry about that. Anyways, what do you want?" Jongin asked and the boy smiled.



'It's fine. I hear it a lot. I want to know where the library is.' He replied.

"Oh, straight ahead and turn right." Jongin pointed and the boy smiled, Jongin felt his heart do a small dance and his face flushed a red color.



'Thanks. I'm Kyungsoo by the way.' He wrote.



And that's what started everything.

______

"You mean you're telling me, you're my hyung!?"

After spending some decent time with Kyungsoo, Jongin found out even more shocking truths that his brain couldn't seem to process. Kyungsoo was older. Meaning Jongin couldn't call him 'kid', even in his mind.

It shocked it completely, caught him off guard. This boy, the boy who has the childish eye smile, big doe eyes, and cute hair cut. Was actually older than him.





Kyungsoo picked up his chopsticks and pulled up a piece of beef and poked Jongin's mouth with his chopstick.

' Say, ah.' The boy seem to say.

Jongin obediently opened his mouth and let the boy feed him. Today, was Valentine's day. Jongin wanted to forget but, he couldn't let his mind wander over the day. He was planning to spend this day alone but today he seem to have someone special with him on this special today.



The fact that Kyungsoo won't accept him may his stomach hurt.



"Hyung." Jongin called out after chewing and swallowing his food.

Kyungsoo looked up and blinked.

"Do you know what today is?"

Kyungsoo shook his head and Jongin smiled.

"It's Valentine's day, and I'm glad that I could spent it today with you. Because you're suppose to spent today with someone special, you know hyung?"


Name: Taru
Country: U.S
Age: 13
Title Of Oneshot: It's Special with you, hyung.