o28 ~ Best Winter Ever

♡ єχσgℓσвαℓ12 Admin Search One Shot Writing Contest! ♡

Best Winter Ever


"Xiumin~" You sang. he looked at you, doesn't really know why you're so happy.

"What is it?" he smiled becuase of the little dance you did.

"I can't be just happy?"

"NO. there is have to be a reason."

"Aish." you murmured and stopped dancing, "The winter is here." you smiled widely and he raised his brow.

"That's why you're so happy like that?" he added a chuckle.

"Yes! I love the winter~ cold wind, snow, warm clothes, excuse not to get out of the house, drinking hot chocolate and cuddling with myself... just perfect."

You sat down on his bed with dreamy look in your eyes.

"You're officialy crazy." he laughed.

"You know what? I really wish I had a boyfriend in this winter. I always wanted to cuddle with someone, cuddling with myself isn't warm." you laughed.

Suddenly, Minseok lowered his head, his smile faded away. "Yah... what happened? don't you like the winter?" you asked him.

"No, it's not that," he murmured and didn't looked up.

"Are you okay Umin?" you gently put your hand on his shoulder and gave him a little sqeeze. "Would you like to be alone?"

"Mmmm... yeah. I will call you later," he looked up and you nodded with a little smile.



* * * *



-A few days later-



"Be at my place at eight." - from: Umin ^-^


You stared at your phone. You glanced at the hour, and you had only half an hour left. Wah... what could he possibly want?

You sighed and stood up, walking towards your room to get dressed. If already started to be very cold outside. You pulled from your closet a pair of black jeans, a long-sleeve shirt, a beggy hoodie that you really liked and changed to that.
You also wrapped a scraf around you neck to keep you warm. You put your phone and keys in your pocket, closing your room's door after you.
You wore your favorite black converse and looked at the time. You have 10 minutes. You decided to walk slowly and enjoy the cold weather.
Five minutes after eight, you were knocking the door. You waited as you heard noises from inside and the door opened, smiling Minseok was standing in front of you.

"Hey."

"Hey Umin." you entered and he closed the door after you, "Why you wanted me to come?"

"Ah... mmm... I..." he stuttered and you raised your brow. "Just come with me," he grabbed your hand, pulling you after him to his room.

He stopped at the door. "Close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Just do it," he pleaded. he was acting really weird. You closed your eyes, he grabbed you hand again, holding it tighter from before. He opened the door to his room and took a deep breath.

You opened your eyes. You looked around, then looked at him. "You cleaned your room?"

"That's not it," he was now standing in front of you with his hands in his pockets, "Urmm..." he scratched the back of his neck, trying to find the right words.

"Why are you acting so weird?" You giggled at his cute face.

"I have something to tell you." You nodded. "Remember when you said... you wished that you will have a boyfriend in this winter?" You nodded once again.

You tried to found out what was going on, but you had no clue. Suddenly, he took a step forwards, taking your hand and gently interwine his fingers with yours.

You looked at it with widen eyes. You stared at it for a few seconds before looking up and meeting Minseok's sparkling eyes. He gave you a little smile, not daring to broke the eye contact.

"Well, I wish that I can be the one who can cuddle with you, drink hot chocolate... and be able to be with you." his smile slowly grew bigger. He was proud of himself that he succeded to say what he wanted to say for a long time.

"Minseok..." You murmured. You felt like your heart in going to explode. You didn't know that he liked you, and you also didn't know you like hm back.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked softly. You didn't answer for a few seconds but then you smiled and gave him a small nod.

He smiled even widely and cupped your cheek with his free hand. "Can I...?"

"Just do it," you laughed, a bit embarrassed. He leand in and placed his lips on yours. You felt his soft lips, and it felt magical. You liked it, and you were happy. Now, you have a actual reason to be happy.

A few seconds later, he broke the kiss. He looked into your eyes, smiling his precious smile. You smiled back .

"Umin..."

"What?" he murmured and looked at you.

"I love you."

"I love you too." he gave you a kiss on the forehead, and on the cheek and you did the same to him,

"Oh, I also made us some hot chocolate, which probably is cold by now..."


Name : Aurora mohn
Age : 16
Country : New York
Title of oneshot : best winter ever